We are all information, bits.

We are all information, bits. Do you understand the depth of this? Words are but information, information feelings. Words are but feelings, bits of information. Information = feelings

Chemical euphoria, is a series of information…Memories…lacking in physicality, are maintained in structure, through chemicals, euphoria, bridging the needed information, bits.

What is lacking in physical memory, is associated with chemical memory

You remember places, and in your imagination you see a picture. It feels clear, but the picture is not clear. That is why it is hard to draw it…and when you return to old childhood places they don’t look the same as you remember. This is because your emotional chemicals, function as memory, bits, bridging the gap left by your physical memory. This is why the brain can store so much information, because it uses a compression technique of emotional memory fillins. It also piggy backs on external memes

Pain and pleasure are but information, bits, and the shape of the bits determines the feeling. This is an Absolute, micro shapes determine feelings on the cosmic deep background.

Words define words. You must find the Truth yourself, you must understand the words, understand the truths, understand the connections.

I am the Truth the Way and the Light. The Philosopher of the Century. My insights, profound. My genius knows no bounds.

Done about 100 threads on the matter. :slight_smile: