Women are incapable of Love.

Can’t believe some people that do philosophy actually believe this garbage… Guess faith in humanity lost even more.

If you had faith in humanity you already lost a long time ago.

No I didn’t. It’s foolish pessimism like that that’s caused loss.

Reality is whatever it is perceived to be. So when someone is pessimistic, that has an influence on everything else. It does nothing but fuck things up even more.

You must think pessimists or cynics just sporadically happen overnight coming into being.

I’ll give you a hint, they don’t.

It takes years of disillusionment having faith in humanity prior to acquire both. When I was a younger man at one point I was just like you as shocking or surprising that might sound.

I don’t expect you to understand when you’re so desperate to believe in every optimistic or idealistic fancy that comes your way.

It works like negative reinforcement. You have men who are angry at women, and women who are angry at men because they are angry at women… who then begin to see themselves in the ways that the men portray them. To avenge themselves, the women try to become what they are portrayed as by the angry men. Now the woman is proud to be a bitch and wants to be better at being a bitch. There’s a pattern here that goes like this: Man has no power over women. Man becomes frustrated. Man blames women. Blamed women become angry at frustrated men. Blamed women fight back by being what frustrated men describe them as… rubbing it in, as it were. “So that’s what you think? Huh?! THEN THAT’S WHAT I’LL BE!!”

Remember those ‘you started’ it games? That’s what this is, and it’s been going on for a couple centuries now. It’s not masculine women who are the problem. It’s feminine men who are so easily angered by their relationships (or lack thereof) with women, that is the problem.

I could never understand all this gender war stuff. I have no problem with women because I understand them. The fact that I haven’t gotten laid in a small eternity is nobody’s fault, so why would I get angry at women? Hell, if I were a woman, I wouldn’t settle down with me either. I’m good for a fling or five, but all the work you have to put into setting that up is tiresome. Look, if I get angry at a woman, it isn’t because she’s a woman, or because what she’s done she’s done because she’s a woman. It would be because she was human and did offensive human stuff.

If a woman slapped me in the face I would laugh at her and pinch her cheeks…then her butt, to make her slap me again. There is nothing more adorable than an angry woman. I can’t believe these chumps get so bent out of shape by a woman. A woman for god’s sake.

I am sure it does take time to become pessimistic but your energy and being influences others, it’s the ripple effect/affect of indirect/direct influencing, why would you want to influence others to feel what you feel if it is negative. The only hope for humanity lies in the future, and the future are children. If children are taught or influenced by pessimism or just plainly not taught right, then the hope of them changing things has been nulled void as well.

What what what?

Que?

Perhaps I see the answers for humanity lies directly in the negative in that until people deal with all the problems within negative territory nothing will change.

So, in a sense me dwelling there isn’t such a terrible thing.

I am just a guy that likes dwelling, studying, and viewing things that a great deal of others would refuse to do because it makes them feel too uncomfortable or scared.

That’s the price I pay for my knowledge and wisdom I’ve accumulated over the years.

I am a purveyor of forbidden knowledge as I always tell others.

The future are children? Unfortunately in this statement the children grow up inheriting the idiocy of their parents, culture, or society they grow up in.

Humanity’s hope lies in the future?

That’s interesting because the future for me is going to be a greater living nightmare than the one we already live in.

Zoot, I like you man. We’re like brothers you and I along with being good friends.

With that being said, you give women too much credit that isn’t deserved.

Kant never had enough money to attract a female. He died a lonely bachelor. I would suggest that if you want advice about how women think, that the answer doesn’t lie in the works of Kant. He was an artistic dreamer. Women hate artistic dreamers because they have no money.

The song ‘Bobby Brown’ is a good example of the humorous/cynical music of Frank Zappa.

Hey there, people, I’m Bobby Brown
They say I’m the cutest boy in town
My car is fast, my teeth is shiney
I tell all the girls they can kiss my heinie
Here I am at a famous school
I’m dressin’ sharp ‘n’ I’m actin’ cool
I got a cheerleader here wants to help with my paper
Let her do all the work ‘n’ maybe later I’ll rape her

Oh God I am the American dream
I do not think I’m too extreme
An’ I’m a handsome son of a bitch
I’m gonna get a good job ‘n’ be real rich

(Get a good
Get a good
Get a good
Get a good job)

Women’s Liberation
Came creepin’ across the nation
I tell you people I was not ready
When I fked this dyke by the name of Freddie
She made a little speech then,
Aw, she tried to make me say “when”
She had my balls in a vice, but she left the d
I guess it’s still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick

But now I smell like Vaseline
An’ I’m a miserable son of a bitch
Am I a boy or a lady, I don’t know which

(I wonder wonder
Wonder wonder)

So I went out ‘n’ bought me a leisure suit
I jingle my change, but I’m still kinda cute
Got a job doin’ radio promo
An’ none of the jocks can even tell I’m a homo
Eventually me ‘n’ a friend
Sorta drifted along into S&M
I can take about an hour on the tower of power
'Long as I gets a little golden shower

With a spindle up my butt till it makes me scream
An’ I’ll do anything to get ahead
I lay awake nights sayin’, “Thank you, Fred!”
Oh God, oh God, I’m so fantastic!
Thanks to Freddie, I’m a sexual spastic
And my name is Bobby Brown
Watch me now, I’m goin down,
And my name is Bobby Brown
Watch me now, I’m goin down, etc.

As we can see from the lyrics - It was Women’s Liberation that caused a lot of males to turn gay in preference to shacking up with a man hating / ball crunching female.

It could be a nightmare, but that is where the only hope is. It doesn’t have to be a nightmare, it can be changed. There is no hope now, only in the future by what we decide to do.

That’s why things need to change so children don’t grow up inheriting idiocy. But there is a slim chance of people wanting to change, they don’t like dealing with things they do not know, they’re fearful of it.

Really?

Stop it.

Hahaha, funny clown. Gave me a much needed laugh, to compensate for the stink of Munchkin’s odious emasculated male feminist women-sympathizing hipster odor.

Also, why do my angry troll threads have 7 pages of posts. This place is Facebook after all, I mean the colors are the same.

There are 5 billion women in the world but no woman will take the time out of her day for little old Zoot. Zoot has no mistress, but “understands women” and “can’t blame them for not wanting him”. Zoot has no mistress who wants him, but stands up for the sanctity of the female. The odor of the emasculated male hipster feminist returns.

I just ran your comment through my feminist fraud detector computer and the computer spewed out - Beware! Ball crunching short haired feminist nearby. Hide your balls and run for the hills! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If I still had balls they would be nowhere hid, but magnetically attracted…nothing hotter than a dyke girl with short hair, or a glam queen with long hair, or a glam queen with short hair, or a regular girl with short hair.

Long hair is masculine, for manly men, Sampson’s secret weapon. Jews were not allowed to cut their hair, and had to circumcize their penis, to show that they were all betas, children before God, but Sampson got an exception, long hair because he was their champion, their leader.