Intelligence or lack of

Reading some of the posts it prompted me to ask the question. Do you think you are more intelligent than most people?

Do you think you are average?

Is Intelligence something you are born with or can it be learned.

Are you, when amongst the sheep, the black sheep prince, or perhaps you are content to be king of the retards?

How honest can you be about yourself to yourself.

I think I am the most freaking intelligent living being in the whole goddamn universe and beyond, if there are such things as multi-verses.

Average? lol, u srs? Fucking average!? Helluva no! I am S-P-E-C-I-A-L, get that in your tiny little viking head, you old lady, okay?

Intelligence is something I am born with and I can learn it but not so much other people, maybe only 1 I.Q. point per century.

I am, when amongst the sheep, a wolf eating that sheep.

Sheep.

As you can see, I am PERFECTLY honest about myself to myself. How 'bout you, lady viking? You seem to be having some srs issues with intelligent people. Are you doubting their intelligence and their superiority!? Is this so? If so, do you know why is this so?

Excuse me, but my intelligence and my discipline, my standards and whatnot, oh yes, my nobility, is insulted by this “A” in “A Shieldmaiden” for what is it doing there when it’s pretty clear that a username on an Internet forum can only be singular and never really multiple, is this a Freudian slip of some sort, is this unconscious activity trying to break out into the real world for your blind brain to finally see it, for your schizophrenia to become apparent to you and those around you, is this so, you A shieldmaiden, is this what’s going on inside your viking head below your viking helmet and above your viking armor hiding your pretty viking tits.

A Shieldmaiden

In here, hardly more intelligent but perhaps more intelligent than some in here, judging by the way they think …

Average in what? Name a category. One can be average in something but almost excel in other things - not that I actually excel but there may be moments when I do…there may be moments when even to myself I feel that I am being quite brilliant - but then that’s only based on my perspective and not necessary a concert of many voices. After all, if I can sometimes recognize brilliance in others, why can’t I in myself. That’s not hubris or arrogance. I actually mean it to be quite reasonable. lol

Native intelligence we are born with but I think we can hone our minds, exercise them, discipline them, to become more intelligent. Knowledge can be learned. Accessing more and more “different” knowledge is also a good way to become more intelligent, to broaden the scope of the mind. But that’s just the way I think.

I don’t want to be a sheep. I like being a she-dragon or perhaps a wolf, usually a lone one or sometimes a social wolf or she-dragon. I don’t like the stupid herd mentality. I try to be aware of it if/when I feel/sense it cropping up within me.
If I’m going to be at times a retard, I don’t want to have any level to it.

That’s not so easy a question to answer. Basically I am honest with myself about myself.
I think that sometimes it would depend on one’s mood, one’s emotions, vulnerability at the moment but then again those may be the times when it is important to face the beast or the angel in one’s self and give an honest nod…when the honesty will work most for you.

I’m the one who at times has trouble confronting others with the honestly they need to hear, believe it or not. That’s not always and easy thing…

Do not respond, do not interpret literally, see through her forehead inside the web of her neurons and meta-neurons, and what do you see? a woman, an old woman, trying to put down those who are mapped as intelligent within those neurons we are looking into.

I spend most of my days doing nothing but thinking about how intelligent I am. I wake up and ask myself “am I Intelligent?” Bullshit, I intercept this voice and say to myself “look how intelligent I am” shortly before I invent all sorts of observations that make me appear intelligent, for I must and cannot do otherwise but be obsessed with my intelligence, like a vain woman with her aesthetic elegance. Oh, and know what? those who are less intelligent are supposed to display less of an ego, aren’t they, those who display ego must be the most intelligent in the world, they must be vain, vanity and ego same exact thing in this woman’s brain, for Christ’s sake, what sort of universe am I inspecting?

All sorts of stupid thoughts follow after you become unable to express your emotions all of.

Explosive and pernicious! HA, the strains of KT and its FOLLOWERS.

Magnificent Anderson your perceived addiction to yourself is lame.

Harmless bullshit can spawn harmful bullshit, particularly when you bullshit yourself, the game is over.

I am not a KT follower, I am your follower, I follow you everywhere you go because I am in love with you more than I am in love with myself.

Soon, with DNA upgrades, we will be as intelligent as gods.

I had an IQ test forced on my during an evaluation period at a metal hospital when I was twelve. I scored way above average and was moved forward a grade in the school there. There may have been some potential to further develop my intelligence, but, circumstances prevailing, I wasn’t in the proper environment for this to happen. Instead, I think I got relatively dumber as I got older, steadying out somewhere around slightly above average intelligence.

Right now I’d say I’m probably average. Maybe just a tab above. I say that because having studied philosophy for so many years I’ve discovered just how unintelligent I really am. What I mean by that is, while I do have a wide range of philosophical knowledge, comprehending logic and how it works is difficult for me, so a large vocabulary and familiarity with philosophical ideas is not really an indication of real intelligence, to me.

Incidentally, this is also the source of my critical attitude toward philosophy in general; so many people believe they know what to think, but don’t have the slightest idea how to think. They lack the tools for clear, consistent, logically sound thinking. As such, so much of what they think is confused. Fortunately I comprehend enough logic to recognize in others their own confusion. You might say philosophy does not impress me like it used to, because so much of it is nonsense.

This is to say that much of what people think simply can’t be sensible or true by virtue of it’s grossly illogical nature. Sometimes I see arguments and ideas that are so muddled they can’t even be false.

The good news is I’ve found that not being extraordinarily intelligent has not produced any real consequences in my life. I am intelligent enough to handle the problems I’m faced with, and that is enough for me. I suppose if I were a physicist or brain surgeon I’d be in trouble. But of course, had things gone differently from the age of twelve forward, I might of been able to be these things.

I think it’s very important that gifted children are given the proper nurturing and opportunities so that they don’t end up like me. If one does not develop critical thinking skills by a certain age, such errors cannot be undone, and people will remain in a fog of confusion their entire lives.

Some people are… it’s the ‘gods amongst dogs’.

There is no being on this earth as intelligent as gods. I have the wisdom of a god, however my technical mechanical mathematical abilities could be improved.

But that’s only your bar that is set for what a gods intelligence has to be. There were some pretty intellectual people. Like Isaac Newton, Tesla, Einstein.

Tesla had good technical skills but he was not at god level awareness.

Einstein was a fraud of frauds. Newton was an alright dude but I think he is overpraised just for figuring out a basic formula of falling objects.

I’m going to see about changing my title to “queen of the retards”.

then you can all be my subjects

zing

To be a subject implies you will rule. To rule implies you will bring something good to the table. What will you bring to the table?

Frest bread and plenty of butter.

She will bring toys and when I say toys I mean sex toys, what else can phoneutria deliver?

Intelligence is not an assett, it is a function. As a function it’s measurment is not linear, it is calcul(ated)s of many variables. These variables are not constant and change within situations, and are prone to probable intepretations. The in fact depend on them, and are correlative to them.

Intelligence can ‘rise to the occasion’ as the conditions of necessity demand of them. Previously seemingly unintelligent prsons, have been known to
find pathways of intelligence, and also meet the challenges required of them.

Therefore static intelligence analysis are deceptive in that they are predictors of a statis(tic) of constancy, which can no longee ascribe to differing rates of change of probability functions.

Therefore my potential intelligence may equal Your presumed static intelligence.

They won’t follow you, phoneutria, because they’‘ll know you’re a fraud. They’ smell their own kind.

I hate that word.