Robots among us.

I believe that there are robots among us. They have nefarious intent.

Sources: I have been listening to computer generated voices. The sounds, and pronunciations, are carbon copies of some of my “friends.”

Now these “friends” of mine have abandoned me, when I loved them, and tried to help them.

Only a robot would be so cold.

One of these “friends” jumped off a three story building, believing she could fly.

Insane… or robot?

If she made a clang sound when she landed, it’s a robot. A messy splash sound, probably human.

Drones might be homosapian or android. They obey either way.

This is one of your big traumas, Trixie, isn’t it? Searching for love you met more or less miserable people, maybe find some love, maybe imagined it. And tried to help them - but you can’t help people just like that. If it were so easy, the world would be totally different.

Do you believe that they abandoned you because of you? They didn’t, stressed by their own problems they thought mostly of themselves. Even though you would have catalyzed something, you were not the cause of it.

I think Trixie that you should change your viewpoint. Not to think them as objects of your love but real people with their own life, thrown by their own problems. Use your empathy, they were no robots.

Just because they were illogical and abandoned me when they could have used my help doesnt make them human.

Im trying to be scientific about this, their voice patterns are unsettliingly similar to generic microsoft voices.

Wasnt actually there, and she is not dead, which says something of her robustness.

Just don’t start eviscerating your friends in search for wires and circuits. that may not turn out well fot you.

That is exactly what makes them human.

Who is robot in this case? Rhetorical question, it’s very human to hide behind technical (“scientific”) details. Show me an ILP thread where it doesn’t happen.

Ive lost contact with the twats.

Think about it like this. Why would a robot care about anyone’s feelings? Of course they would abandon me because they could care less about my feelings. Robots have no need or value of friendship, at least not yet.