Morality

It’s been about 5 years since I’ve been on this site, when I was 18

Taking for granted objective reality, yours is a definite position within that, and it should go that there is a definite purpose for a person
I think it’s evident and something we unconsciously strive for, but consciously ignore, or even shun
To quote the hebrew book of creation - there is nothing in goodness above pleasure and there is nothing in evil below pain
Pleasure is the purpose, and it’s something most efficiently gained through power
It’s a quality unique to life, and I believe life’s purpose to strive for power - the end goal, and personification of which, being omnipotence. Godhood

If everything is God’s will, then God could best be defined by nature. This is unconscious and decidedly lacking
I think our purpose is to bring consciousness to God, effectively becoming it

The book of Samuel is really telling; when Saul became anointed, he spoke to the crowd with God’s words, and the crowd moves as one. Being annointed is, simply put, like being God, and it comes with the ability to unite people under you, effectively becoming an extension of you; becoming you

The purpose of man is to unite other people (which are, coincidentally the biggest source of power. Remember power being a purpose of life), changing oneself in the procees, becoming more like God and effectively making others do the same

There is nothing in goodness above pleasure? What does that even mean? I never saw that in the Torah and I studied theology over 20 years.

As far as pleasure being the goal, no, I disagree. Pleasure becomes decadent, balance is the goal.

Sometimes, appreciating what is right in front of us, requires some pain…

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=173764&p=2186741&hilit=virtue+of+poo#p2186741

… and thus we have that infamous Judist lust for money and power over all life.
[-(

What do you think it means, angry?
Pleasure is the epitome if good. It’s written in the Sefer Yetzirah

@James
Ikr
I’m not even a kike, but more and more, spiritually, I think I am one
The fact that they excel in business and many of my heroes are Jewish only vindicates this

I stopped reading this thread when I read the idiocy of objective reality being referenced. Next.