Are you a man or a woman?

Are you a man or a woman?

Can you identify what either of those things are? Is there any basis to sexuality et al, and aren’t we simply human beings with likes and dislikes?

People talk about sexuality and say things like ‘i have no choice’, but the subjectivity of mind lets you zoom out and observe mental ideas and conceptual objects etc. This makes the observed objective to the subjective observer, which makes it seem like its in command, but in truth if that has occurred you are already externalised to it.

If you are a ‘heterosexual’ + ‘man’ and your brain was transplanted into a female body, then you’d probably be a lesbian. We only imagine we are e.g. a male ‘trapped’ in a female body ~ lesbian, when in fact if we attempt to say what ‘male’ or ‘female’ is we wont be able to. Brains are not male or female, consciousnesses are the same in terms of entity.

So we are born homosexual or heterosexual [etc]? When did anyone decide that at age 2? Some people change as they reach their teens [most in my observations], some earlier, and they often have other factors in their lives making them question everything and get generally mixed up. A rejection of ‘normality’ usually occurs during the process of that.

I am not attacking sexuality as i have lesbian and gay friends who i love and understand very much, i am stating that its not all set in stone and ultimately we are all merely human beings.

…and I don’t want people to feel trapped by illusion [even objective illusion] or to be prejudice when we are the same.

I’m a man, but whenever I hear Goodbye Horses, something… something happens to me…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bLy26TwtyI[/youtube]

:laughing: :laughing: class film

I’m a man. Don’t you know this?

Bit of lipstick a bottle of whiskey and an anus will look just fine :mrgreen:

In transition

If you have to ask, you don’t know …
… one from the other.
Chemicals work wonders on the brain.

From Death of the Author, by Barthes :

“Probably this has always been the case, : once an action is recounted for intransitive ends, it no longer acts on reality”

'This is said in reference to Balzac’s story Sarrazine, speaking of castrate disguised as women. it is woman disguised with her sudden fears, irregular whims, her daring and delicious delicacy of feeling. Who is speaking this way?

is it the story of the hero concerned to ignore the castrato concealed beneath the woman? it is Balsac professing certain literary ideas of femininity? Is it universal wisdom? Or,Romantic psychology?

it will always be impossible to learn.’

vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 … -leibovitz

Precious, don’t uncross those pretty legs Bruce :mrgreen:

amorphos,

As far as I know, you’ve never been with any man. You ARE heterosexual. Why is that if it is simply about likes and dislikes?
Yet you can still pose the above question. :stuck_out_tongue: :evilfun:

Arcturus Descending

Hi, well i have been brought up to be heterosexual, so my likes and dislikes have been tailored by that, my genes and society. I have no problem with other kinds of sexuality, but i just don’t fancy men.
The philosophy here suggests that there is no basis to sexuality as such, what i mean is that the label has no meaning. People find comfort in their partners irrespective of a supposed ‘sexuality’[in nature too].

Can gestate and birth offspring, you are female.
If you can impregnate a female, you are male.
If you can’t do either, you don’t matter.

Amorphos,

Both of male and female are two extremes thus immposible to exist.

Pure maleness is too hard and rigid but that makes it brittle too. It’s inability not to flex at all makes it venerable to shoks and it can be broken very easily.

On the other hand, pure femaleness also has its own set of problems. It is so soft that it finds it difficult to have a shape, because you need a certain about of rigidity to take a shape.

Thus, we humans are neither pure male nor female, whether male of female. We all are shemales in true sense. The only difference between males and females is the ratio of maleness and femaleness. Males tend to have sligjtly more ratio of maleness in them than females. Otherwise both genders use to have both ingredients.

Secondly, femaleness dominates in both genders, though slightly more in females.

A very good analogy of this gender issue is iron. Not many people will be aware of the fact that pure iron happens to be softer than aluminum! It is very tensile and close to white in color but at the same time, it is very venerable to rusting. That is femaleness.

To make iron safe, sustainable and workable, it needs a little bit of carbon to mix with it, up to 3% maximum. This carbon is maleness.

Now, with the mix of iron and carbon, we can have steel. And that is a human. In general practice, we say that a hammer is made of iron, but technically it is wrong. Because, pure iron is neither found nor exist in nature. It had to be converted into steel to exist.

The same is with genders. Human existence is primarily made of femaleness but it so soft that cannot survive independently, thus need a pinch of maleness to exist and survive. But, just like carbon in steel, a very little of maleness is required in both genders, not half.

Carbon varies In the steel from 0.05% to 3%. In other words, there are low carbon steels and high carbon steels. If we transfer it to genders, females are low carbon steels while male are high carbon steels.

But, both are steels, neither pure iron nor pure carbon. And also, both have iron as a major ingredient and carbon as a minor one, not half or equal to iron.

With love,
Sanjay

A man can never be too hard, if its turning brittle for you Zinny, then your either really fucking old, or need to see a doctor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mm7gVvUuZkE

Cock and Pussy ain’t got shit to do with Ratios or Circumferences, though on occasion it does involve circumcision.

You either got a cock, or you don’t got a cock. You got a pussy, or don’t got a pussy. Some people have both, some have neither. This shit ain’t a democracy. Your born it. You gots it, short of getting a blade and chops it.

What you do with you dick and your vag isn’t to be confused with having a dick or vag, your a sexual identity syndrome wanting to be otherwise… cause you still got in the end (perhaps even something stuck in your end) a dick or a vag, and just about every organ in your body has grown to function and proportion to it. Courts can’t change this, liberal yuppies can’t change this, ILP debates can’t change this, claiming your Scandal-navian and the laws of biology operate differently in your fucked up educational system can’t change it. If you were born with a cock, your a man. With a vag, a girl, both your in the middle, but ethically you should warn people in advance before they fuck you even if you think you want a different self identifying pronoun other that “it”.

Shit ain’t that complicated people. None of this 20th century gay liberation theology crap, you are what your born with. You wanna be a tranny on the side, so be it.

I’m both a male man, and a mail man.

The truth is :

Male and female are not “opposites”.
Lots of things look different on the outside but on the inside it’s all human DNA.

Are you the mailman who flew the helicopter on the capital lawn?

Yes i agree. There are no opposites especially in extremes of form. Human beings are very similar and there are no such things as male/female, ergo ‘sexuality’ is just a label and not a description of who we are.

There is a obvious difference between Males and Females, stop bullshitting yourselves. Arnold Swartzeneggar looks nothing like Tina Fey.

foxnews.com/us/2015/06/16/ra … ntroversy/

We are more or less approaching the logical ends to this kind of lying. Eventually people will start disregarding the legitimacy of Identity Confusion as a legally binding, or for that matter, morally acceptable to support when science can confirm through biology and forensic checking (asking parents, checking birth certificate) that identification in certain measures is NOT by choice… that NO, your not the kind of person your claiming to be. It’s obvious our society is cultivating a sociological disorder built around a sexual , introspective one.

It’s far less threatening to have a gay guy think he is a woman than to have the law in force it, and people knowing otherwise try to rationalize it to logically absurd tangents, stifling and attacking people who still dare to admit the emperor has no clothes. Injecting hormones and chopping stuff obviously doesn’t change it… a man can’t carry a child, most of his systems are responding as if he is still a man. The end result is a psychological mess that suffers hormonal imbalances and all too often suicide in the end.

Yet I saw in San Francisco this was taken one step farther, legally binding “constitutional protections” was legally granted to prevent discrimination against gays and transgeneders… separately. The gays have one set of laws protecting them, and the trannies another. End result is ironic, as it’s the gays who more easily integrated into the office, climb the ladders, and become bosses… they gained this privileged monopoly from past protests and political clout in the city, but are afraid to hire trans. Why? They resent them,as they are even more protected than they are, and can be next to impossible to fire if they turn bad. There is a literal seething anger towards them, which surprised the bell out of me when I first found out. They always give the face of unity to outsiders. Gay guys in turn bitterly mock lesbians, and vice versa. I won’t even repeat some of the slurs I heard.

This all takes place under the logical dictates of laws. Society is forced to accept externally and subvert internally the laws, as they become malicious and pernicious. They are disregarded, mocked, manipulated in stealth with considerable malice, and only the few useful idiots left who play along get burned, as they are the last to figure out the farce played by all all along.

This race case, same situation. Woman lacking any African American identity got Penis Envy when denied the professorship she wanted at a “Black University”. Why we still have such racist institutions is beyond me, it should open it’s identity a bit more, modernize.

Her Penis Envy caused her to change her race. She came to the conclusion she wasn’t cutting it as white and joined the automatic victimization identity as a black woman. Obviously whites never did anything to discriminate against her, cause she really was white all along, and exploited the language and culture of black women to land a nice position.

I see very little difference between the sociological reaction of her struggles as a black woman, with the community rallying around her and her identity, and that of trannies, except in the case of a tranny, everyone deep down inside knows it is a farce. They are aware, it’s a constant to how they operate. Right now, in your arguments prior to this, each of you knew you were lying… empirically, the facts have been in front of you your whole lives. You know damn well the truth. So your arguments are sculpted to be mutually aware of this deceit. Everyone goes around the truth and is exactly aware of it, and the responses you give affirms one another’s story. It’s pleasurable for sick and unbalanced reasons. This is a group disease that has nothing to do with race or gender identity… it’s a sick little parasite you all indulge in and feed off the backwards sickness of another. What is worst, we’ve have had 50 years of systematic undermining of how psychology and sociology is approached, where we gotta get all confused and disoriented if we’re in a position of authority and want to maintain our licensing standings due to lobbying and pressure groups. Everyone has to start blinking incoherently saying “it’s hard to define these things, so many shades of grey, and I dunno… so hard. Values and Ontology…” Yet in every other circumstance, they feel comfortable enough to definitively assert their facts with certainty, even in a court of law where death sentences can come to fore.

We live in a so society that gives constitutional extra protections and rights to minority groups, some quite synthetic and unnatural (trannes were not born wearing a dress). We are now starting arguments it should not just be voluntary to choose your sex, but also your race, and benefit from those racial protections. We are also advocating for recognising pedophiles to join protected sexual rights groups.

At root this all has to do with obvious psychological disorders. We indulged one psychological disorder- homosexuality back in the 60s, turned it mainstream and pound and discriminate legally and verbally assault people on false moral grounds. Now we’re in a era not just of the synthetic sex, but the synthetic race.

Keep in mind we have a Guantanamo Detainee, a terrorist, who has managed to convince himself he is a orange. Does this give us the right to depulp him and turn him into some fresh squeezed juice? This is a situation where everyone saw the illegitimacy of this lie, and rejected him. How the duck he managed to tell someone he was a orange is beyond me, as oranges shouldn’t talk. We kept our head on this one. But for how long. How long until our professors start getting butterflies in their stomachs when students raise their hands in PSY 101 to point out obviously he isn’t a orange, obviously she isn’t black, obviously trannies are not women (bulk are men, I am well aware women too dress as guys, but for linguistic simplicity).

Hugh fucking differences between Males and Females. If you fools insist on denying this, Ill be forced to start posting very unattractive pictures of the two sexes to prove otherwise, including childbirth and breast feeding photos, and autopsies, and diseases that only target one and not the other. Ill bring in some gynocologists if necessary. It’s complete bullshit if you can’t see it.

In this, I haven’t argued if homosexuality is learned or genetic, if it is a disease of the mind or the body… this is other, neutral. No harm should come to gays period. But when it comes to changing who we are, and it obsessed us to the point we have to legally change our definition of ourselves, take dangerous hormones meant for your sex (violating the medical oath of first, do no harm), and attract unbalanced cliques around you that support your mental disorder and encourages you to dig yourself deeper into the rabbits hole… it’s definitely falls into the territory of a psychological disease. It’s symbiotic, latching on to disased sociological behaviors of others, feeding off of their own individual problems.

If your born with a clock, your a male. Vaginal, female. In rare cases both, wiggle room. No, you can’t change it mid way beyond cosmetic changes, and forcing it legally merely diminishes the respect and authority of the law… if your a believer in evolution, you know Damon well the law will eventually have to come to terms and adapt with this obvious, plain as day legal paradox as society stops going along with it.

If your born with fins and gills, your a fish. With feathers and a beak, a bird. We can deal with the nuances of taxological identifications in hard to interspecies situations.

And as a disclaimer, by brother was a cross dressed for years, and no, I didn’t have anything to do with his decision to stop. I suspect like every fetish (most everyone gains a fetish eventually) he will occasionally revert on the side, but is largely done with it.

So enough of paraphilia, it’s a legitimate field, but this is the wrong crowd to discuss such things. Just stop blatantly lying. I will post unsettling photos of anatomy and biological functions if you insist. We are a sexually divided species, not asexually reproductive.

That’s kind of cold, don’t you think? Maybe you were kidding.
Any so-called man can impregnate a female - they’re doing it all over the place and then leaving. These are not men but boys.
Then there are the males who cannot impregnate a female.
Are they less “the man” than those who leave?
Consciousness, conscience, intelligence, nobility - these are far more important.
The others are just Hens who think they are Cocks yet lay their [eggs] all over the place and let them roll down the hill.