Linear associative vs. Nonlinear associative Thinking

Using several clues, I have confirmed the presence of 2 different associative thinking systems in the human brain – a very important detail with broad ramifications.

The highly developed Frontal Executive Network (FEN) of the human brain has long been recognized as having a significant role in associative thinking – but there is little idea as to how it works. The division of the FEN into two different areas, which handle two types of thinking, is reviewed. It is evident that Area 1 is relatively “dendritic”, Area 2 is relatively “Axonic”. Using this and other clues such as the Axon’s relationship with Norepi (see Paper A, end); Norepi’s novel datum-sensitive nature; area 2’s comparison with the cerebellum, etc. – a theory is proposed about the different manners of functioning of these two areas. It is proposed that Area 1 and Area 2 handle linear and non-linear thinking respectively (which terms are clarified in this thesis). Thus we solve the mystery of the “System 1 and System 2” associated with current Dual system theories of cognition, which say that there are two different cognitive systems in brains.
It is proposed that there is a logical cognitive system, based in Area 1, and another cognitive system, based in Area 2; that the former handles what can be called “nonlinear thinking” and the latter “linear thinking”.

Ah, I can’t upload pictures?

Find detailed proof here:
djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=141

It might certainly strain the thinker’s brain to try and understand it, please do try!

bump…

i’d rather you read the thesis in its entirety:
djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=146