in mind philosophy

According to Freud, the mind can be divided into two main parts:

The conscious mind includes everything that we are aware of. This is the aspect of our mental processing that we can think and talk about rationally. A part of this includes our memory, which is not always part of consciousness but can be retrieved easily at any time and brought into our awareness. Freud called this ordinary memory thepreconscious.
The unconscious mind is a reservoir of feelings, thoughts, urges, and memories that outside of our conscious awareness. Most of the contents of the unconscious are unacceptable or unpleasant, such as feelings of pain, anxiety, or conflict. According to Freud, the unconscious continues to influence our behavior and experience, even though we are unaware of these underlying  influences
about.com [psychology.about.com/od/theories ... suncon.htm](http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpersonality/a/consciousuncon.htm)

In Freudian psychoanalysis, the word preconscious is applied to thoughts which are unconscious at the particular moment in question, but which are notrepressed and are therefore available for recall and easily ‘capable of becoming conscious’ - a phrase attributed bySigmund Freud to Joseph Breuer.[1]
wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preconscious
Left Hemisphere
The left brain is the logical brain responsible for words, logic, numbers, analysis, lists, linearity and sequence. It controls the right side of your body.
Right Hemisphere
The right brain is the creative brain and is responsible for rhythm, spatial awareness, colour, imagination, daydreaming, holistic awareness and dimension. It controls the left side of your body.
the thinking business thethinkingbusiness.com/brai … emispheres
now we do have that the mind includes consicious mind preconsicious mind subconsicious mind right side of mind and left side of mind and ofcourse you know that there is also beside this human’s heart human’s soul and human’s thoughtful soul. beside this there is also a soul i discovered i named this soul “the soul that deals with energy” it deals by some how with different types of energy and ofcourse you know that einstein’s theories tells that every matter is in fact an amount of energy,there is also another soul i named this soul “the soul that deals with the universal chaos”.
when you search you will find that who manages human’s inside and outside Affairs is either left side of mind or right side of mind thats for human male.
My theory is ,its the right thing for a human when the right side is the one who do this management the left side of mind can do this management the consicious mind the subconsicious mind the preconsicious mind the thoughtful soul "the soul that deals with energy " "the soul that deals with the universal chaos " human’s soul or the heart also can do this management but you will find that the job 100% fits the right side of mind ".
so the mind will be consicious mind subconsicious mind preconsicious mind left and right sides of mind soul heart "the soul that deals with energy ""the soul that deals with the universal chaos"and thoughtful soul then the right side of mind manages the inside and outside affairs of the human thats for human male .
to apply you just take an inside final decision that your right side of mind manages your inside and outside affairs

i also have a theory which i want to tell you about
this theory says the following

a human being is an empire

that includes

conscious mind kingdom

subconscious mind kingdom

preconscious mind kingdom

mind left side kingdom

mind right side kingdom

heart kingdom

thoughtful soul kingdom

“the soul that deals with energy” kingdom

“the soul that deals with the universal chaos” kingdom

and his soul is the emperor

right side of mind manages outside and inside affairs

of the empire

then i developed this theory to the following:

a human being is a great empire “super empire”

that includes

conscious mind empire

subconscious mind empire

preconscious mind empire

mind left side empire

mind right side empire

heart empire

thoughtful soul empire

“the soul that deals with energy” empire

“the soul that deals with the universal chaos” empire

of the great empire

then i developed this theory to the following

a human being is a great empire "super empire "that

includes

great empire of consicious mind

great empire of subconsicious mind

great empire of preconsicious mind

great empire of mind left side

great empire of mind right side

great empire of heart

great empire of thoughtful soul

great empire of “the soul that deals with energy”

great empire of "the soul that deals with the universal

chaos"

of the great empire

then i developed this theory to the following :

a human being is a multi universe that includes

conscious mind universe

subconscious mind universe

preconscious mind universe

mind left side universe

mind right side universe

heart universe

thoughtful soul universe

“the soul that deals with energy” universe

“the soul that deals with the universal chaos” universe

and his soul rules this multi universe

of the multi universe

to apply you just take an inside final decision that your right side of mind manages your inside and outside affairs ,then you will find the previous easily applied by him.

now what we do have for( male and female) is
right side of mind
left side of mind
conscious mind
preconscious mind
subconscious mind
soul
heart
thoughtful soul
the soul that deals with energy
the soul that deals with the universal chaos
beside this there is also your eternal soul, this soul is some where in the existence and every one has his own eternal soul
and for a female who manages her inside and outside affairs is both her right side and left side of mind together

Welcome, onehundred,
This reminds me of Wm Blake who, in his prophetic works, broke down the human psyche into myriad aspects, each of which he gave a name and a gender. It appears to me to be overkill. The human psyche appears to have three dominant aspects–mind, body and spirit (soul). Our purpose in existence, from a spiritual POV may be in uniting these aspects. The brain is the supervisory organ for all that is mental and physical. It attempts to unite disparate functions in order to achieve a unity of health. Right brain/left brain analyses of information are not necessarily masculine and feminine. The left processes information in logical, mathematical ways. The right tends toward holistic overview. Both forms of processing are necessary for achieving the goal of unanimity, of oneness.

the previous post is an imagination
the theory is as follows
According to frued topographical model of the mind frued divides mind into conscious mind preconscious mind and subconscious mind beside this there is the logical mind (the left mind )and the artistic mind (the right mind) according to left mind and right mind theory and as you know there is the thoughtful mind the soul and the heart there is also beside this the mind that manages energy the mind that manages chaos and the mind that manages time whom i discovered thats beside the eternal mind .

for men the discussions is about who manages man’s inside and outside affairs the logical mind or the artistic mind ,the logical mind the artistic mind the conscious mind the preconscious mind the subconscious mind the thoughtful mind the heart the soul the mind that manages energy the mind that manages time the mind that manages chaos or the eternal mind can do this management or they all manages and has a boss you choose.

for women the discussions is about who manages woman’s inside and outside affairs is both logical mind and artistic mind together , the logical mind the artistic mind the conscious mind the preconscious mind the subconscious mind the thoughtful mind the heart the soul the mind that manages energy the mind that manages time the mind that manages chaos or the eternal mind can do this management or they all manages and has a boss you choose.

the previous posts was the draft and the theory is

according to frued theory the human mind contains the conscious mind,the preconscious mind and the subconscious mind and according to left mind and right mind theory the human mind contains the left mind(the logical mind ) and the right mind(the aristic mind) beside this as you know there is the soul,the thoughtful mind and the heart and i discovered the mind that manages time,the general mind, the cosmic mind and the mind that manages energy and you know from einstien’s theories that the matter itself is amounts of energy.

for men the discussions are about who manages man’s inside and outside affairs the logical mind or the artistic mind but the conscious mind can do this management the preconscious mind,the subconscious mind,the logical mind,the artistic mind,the soul,the heart,the thoughtful mind,the mind that manages time,the cosmic mind,the mind that manages energy or the general mind also can do this management.

for women the discussions are about who manages woman’s inside and outside affairs is both the logical mind and the artistic mind together but the conscious mind can do this management the preconscious mind,the subconscious mind,the logical mind,the artistic mind,the soul,the heart,the thoughtful mind,the mind that manages time,the cosmic mind,the mind that manages energy or the general mind also can do this management.

and according to evolution theory the human being descends from air,water,mud,birds,animals,minerals…etc. from mind philosophy point of view you will find a part of the great existence that is a part of you and connected to you by somehow and this part is an existence on a circumference of a circle beside a part of the area of this circle including the longitudinal direction and the rest of the circle is existences belongs to other people a man and a woman and so on and you will find a part of the great universe (the term the great universe refers to the things that do exist in the great existence) and this part is also a part of you and connected to you by somehow and this part at now in approximate is a galaxy some where in the great existence you have a part of it and your soulmate has the second part and another galaxy your soulmate has a part of it and you have the second part and ofcourse every individual of this part is a unique and independent individual and ofcourse too it is supposed that there are birds,animals,plants…etc. who are parts of you and live on board of the two galaxies.

***its a very good thing when you apply mind philosophy on yourself and on the great existence around you...

First, according to Jung, there are no 100% males or females in the human psyche. There is the feminine in the male (anima) and the masculine in the female (animus) Thus it is in error to divide the brain into male and female aspects of the psyche. Second, creativity is a joint process of the right and left lobes of the brain. Both the logical and the inspirational are necessary for creativity. A topography of the brain does not explain this interdependence. Third, preconscious and conscious are stages of development, not independent entities. Evolution of humans was intensified when the human brain gained a level of consciousness of Self, an “I”. This allowed us to have options in dealings with environment. Other animals simply act and react, without the space of reflection, which Freud recognized.

2op

• the things coming in and going out of the consciousness. In other words, it is wrong to make the exact separation, because when you do, you may jump to conclusions like…

As the two bodies are sharing the same brain [+the above] i would suggest they are equivalent in some way, probably fundamentally [they use the same neurons]. The subconscious brings up unexpected and darker things, because it is a lapdog, just fetching what it thinks we need. So if you ask questions like; ‘why did that person do that’, then your subconscious will try to find out the reasons why, and that involves getting you to experience the meanings and think about the issues around it [including role-playing].

**a draft 2
there is a part of the logical mind ""the left mind that concerns with conflict against you, you will notice this when you are a masterpiece maker where you will find a phsycological conflict between you as a masterpiece maker and this part previously mentioned and you will find at the end that the masterpiece that you already made differs from what you wanted it to be with a percentage of error and this will pain you then either that you accept this error or you exert more efforts so as to get rid of this error until you reach to a percentage of error at which the conciliation to you as a masterpiece maker can be accomplished and it is a percentage of error that you cannot have any one more less than it…this is a rich topic that should be studied.

###############,##############

That is a logically false premise.
Because there are not 100 percent males or females it does not follow that it is an error to divide the brain into male and female aspects. That is like saying there is a lego set that is not 100 percent red, so it is an error to seperate the red pieces from the white pieces.

You are right about only one thing, which is the right brain is not inherently feminine.

Your refutation makes no sense in terms of Jungian psychology. We have only brains, not topographies of masculine and feminine areas. I’ve known many women who are more logical than men. This does not make their left lobe masculine. It only shows there are different ways of seeing behavior.

Seems like you woke up a bit groggy this morning. Carefully rexamine what you just said, in relation to what I just said.

I simply disagree with your summary dismissal of Jung, whom apparently you have not read. I simply reiterated the fact that parts of the bran cannot be considered masculine or feminine. I think we agree on that. Our disagreement is to whether or not the entire human psyche can be divided into masculine and feminine aspects. Jung seems to think it can.

duplicate

Youre not even making sense. I never said the anima and animus was a false concept. Get some ginseng or something. Try harder next time.

Don’t you , in numerous threads, suggest that masculine and feminine are subject to endocrines, such as estrogen and testosterone, and use this information to describe how people think?

Yes, but that doesnt excuse the fact youve committed several egregrious debate fallacies. I am not sold on whether or not subsets of the brain are masculine or feminine or not, but I have a sneaking suspicion they are, as hormones change the physical structure of the brain.

I don’t post by those anal retentive views of what debate has to be.

duplicate

Its about posting things that aren’t logically incoherent.