"Mental" Illness: The Future of Treatment

Well, it will be, in this case, the atypical type of “illness” (the opposite typical would be, depression, dementia progression etc. i.e. neuropyrosis)

Probably a legitimate behavioral style pathologized and branded an “illness” by the mainstream illogicians (who are so given to fulsomely spinning academicistic prose to “prove” themselves wise, e.g.: the idea that “gray matter” equals intelligence, whereas the fact is that increased gray matter, though indeed it may lead to situations where one can “win” over others who had by mistake assumed the former their friend, – merely corresponds to increased risk of neuropyrosis*.

Thus we have defined in this post a typical form of mental illness, and a pseudo-illness, which is actually a raw nonlinear thinking intelligence corresponding to talent of logical articulation & high IQ (the traditional form of IQ, not the MENSA meta-verbal “speed test” style pseudo-IQ propagated by fool quack misassociations like the DSM5)… often misunderstood and publicly underplayed by the elites, but the best girls love it ))

According to my counselor, some major executives are using mild doses of “magic mushroom” and “ecstasy” to enhance their work performances.

Yeah, people are so ignorant.
The Nazis used ecstasy or meth or something.
They should’ve just used cannabis, they would never have crossed into Russia like fools.
The nazis got doomed when hitler’s psycho-dominatrix (theodore morrell) ordered the wunderwaffe research money to be spent on researching inflatable sex dolls (huffingtonpost.in/entry/hitl … s_n_896207).
Stalingrad, 1943…
unfortunately, the luftwaffe airdrops that managed to reach the besieged city had more sex dolls than ammunition*. Regardless, the nazis were only inflating their sex-dolls, that’s when the Soviet heavy tanks and shock infantry crashed through the rear.

• “Not only did the Luftwaffe not deliver anywhere near the amount needed, but they delivered some ludicrously wrong supplies, including cellophane grenade covers, fish food, ground pepper, and a massive condom shipment”.

knowledgenuts.com/2014/10/04/sta … ndom-drop/

Wearing condoms for protection while taking turns to fuck a sex doll – now that’s mental dysfunction! Men who give their love to goats or cows are also clearly mad. I suspect it was a tradition for some (peasants) in the past.

I don’t see how this abnormal behavior ties in with the search for performance enhancing drugs by executives.

For those who may have wondered what happened to J.–
She is in a nursing home. She still suffers from schizophrenia, but is well taken care of. I don’t get to see her, but I hear she is happy. Her meds work when she takes them on a regular basis.

Haha what???
This is great material. No way to verify it, but it kind of does fit with the general screwed mental and emotional makeup of nazis.

Yes the nazis and Hitler used a lot of amphetamines. I think many armies do, though. But Hitler was apparently always on several drugs along with his perpetual stream of coffee and cake with whipped cream.

It does make sense to assume they invaded Russia as a side affect of a bad choice in drugs. It could also be seen as “suicide by cop” - Hitler and his “men” hated themselves so much that they just sought out an enemy that could pulverize them.

Hey this, my latest video, to help get some perspective:

https://youtu.be/SymrB2xVP6I

According to Johan Hari in “Lost Connections”(2018), renewed studies of how psychedelics affect the “mentally ill” have yielded startling results. In experiments in which the participants were given psilocybin, 80 % of the smokers were able to quit smoking.
The theory is that psychedelics put one in a mind-state close to that observed when one meditates–a loss of ego and a gain of being part of a larger whole of all that exists.
In this work Hari, with the aid of scientific studies and personal experience, attempts to refute the notion that depression and anxiety are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

2 posts back I posted a link which was fated to die. This is the new & improved video:

youtu.be/OdhBRSF6fIE

My friend J., who suffered from schizophrenia, died this weekend. She was only 64.

My condolences, Ier.

Thanks Wendy and Chakra. Love is forever.

The first thing that pops into my head when I think of mental illness is this:

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

True certain extent , however , humane treatments have been on an upswing, whereby bedlams are no longer necessary except in certain extreme cases to forcefully contain patients.

The blame for mental illness on society has only limited use,and under limited circumstances.

Its difficult to believe nowadays, that witchcraft, demonic possession, electro and insulin shock , psycho surgeries , were other notions/uses were employed just a few years ago.

=D>

Society creates hermits and the disheartened… there is no doubt about that! such demographics as they evolve to sts (save their souls).

Mental illness is an irony!

The difference between being shut out and shut in revolves on a fragile whip ,perhaps even as on a whim, starting with
self castigation, then cast off as a broken little thing

This irony is borne of an anti compassive insulated measure
the onslaught of s new modern reality: that of a distinct divorce of the age of the romantic, from that of childlike innocence.

All wrapped up in a neat bundle of brutish malfeasance, pray of those of disonhrartened privilege, while those less fortunate struggle with their own demons, accepting them in silent veneration: realizing that they are but friends of the opposite sort.

They, who never have the chance to get out, where to, privilege runs amok.

Stuck in the unending ghettos of their mind, indelicately , as Emily Dickinson in her garden, literally, to escape those confines.

What? Sentimental nonsense, you say? Or the advent of the new exterminating angel

youtube.com/watch?v=SlfokOQ … be&t=7m50s

You have to watch this^ if you want to understand my brain science video*

I was looking at the creation of the circumstances that might spawn the environment for many mental health conditions to arise in, but I did find your reply very creative…

That double entendre literally is looking for a rational way out of the quandry, of all the unfortumates’, whose insight may not reach that level of inquiry, postulating the theory that insight is at least half way to sanity.

The creativity in terms of trying to figure (spawn)) out those elements giving rise to creating (your terms) non adaptive environments , tend to be successfully understood in terms of that creativity.

That is what appears here by the double entendre.

The other half is where the damaged emotions can ever arise from the depth where things can ever go back to stability.