Black People Mentally Lower

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 am

Arbiter of Change wrote:
MagsJ wrote:When my intolerance towards all additives (that are being added to and sprayed on all our foods) was robbing me of my oxygen, iron, and all other nutrients it dulled my senses and my thinking (but not my thoughts) so case in point.


What are your thoughts a product of?

One can have thoughts without thinking about them... meditators do it all the time... think about it ;)

Thoughts derive from mind, and evolve into thinking, so I guess I was in self-preservation mode.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:51 am

I'm not talking about thinking about thoughts, but thinking itself, which produces thoughts, and yes, thoughts which can further be thinked about.
Thoughts derive from mind? How so? Is mind something static, or does it involve a process of thinking, from which thoughts come about?

I guess it's easier to just play word-games and then probably end it with 'Let's agree to disagree' than admit you've made a (accidental or not) mistake in reasoning.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:56 am

Arbiter of Change wrote:I'm not talking about thinking about thoughts, but thinking itself, which produces thoughts, and yes, thoughts which can further be thinked about.
Thoughts derive from mind? How so? Is mind something static, or does it involve a process of thinking, from which thoughts come about?

I didn't realise you knew how my mind worked Arb/Satyr... thoughts arise in mind, then I either think about them or no... thoughts being innate drivers for survival, which we then think about/mull over and take action on or no.

I guess it's easier to just play word-games and then probably end it with 'Let's agree to disagree' than admit you've made a (accidental or not) mistake in reasoning.

Moot conjecture, so duly ignored. Your basic tactics don't work here, so please don't bother use it again as it only makes me bored.

You need to study more to learn how to close a debate better, which is why you always resort to insults, or perhaps you have reached your limitations and simply cannot :confusion-shrug:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 pm

So now I am Satyr? Will I be banned next on the presumption that I am Satyr, even though you can check my IP address and conclude that unless Satyr flies from one continent to another daily, I am not him?
Where did I use an insult against you?
Or even called this a debate?
I have reached my limitations... I can never become a 160 IP genius like mr reasonable, or an almost-MENSA genius like you. I just do not have what it takes.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:So now I am Satyr? Will I be banned next on the presumption that I am Satyr, even though you can check my IP address and conclude that unless Satyr flies from one continent to another daily, I am not him?
Many allow him to sock puppet their accounts, and that is a banable offence!
Where did I use an insult against you?
Not yet.
Or even called this a debate?
You made it into one, not I.
I have reached my limitations... I can never become a 160 IP genius like mr reasonable, or an almost-MENSA genius like you.

I just do not have what it takes.
No, you don't! but you could if you tried ;)

Maybe it's time I retook my test, where I got top 4% in just over half the allocated time... imagine what I could achieve with the other (lost) just under half time ;)

I posted about this situation many years ago, so to recap... son.. dying.. cancer.. thoughts.. elsewhere.. unfocused.. mind.. otherwise engaged in more pressing thoughts, until I snapped to and got with the (mensa test) programme.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:20 pm

I am trying to show how environmental changes can change many aspects of the human psyche... this is not about me, but about that.

Let's keep it general folks.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby liber8 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Flannel Jesus wrote:I think you guys are mixing units in some weird ways there. Environment being 30% responsible does NOT necessarily mean "the environment could add or take away 30 IQ points". In fact it almost certainly isn't the case. That's a hell of a lot of IQ points. A change of 30 IQ points would change a person of average intelligence into someone droolingly retarded.

Not trying to undermine the fact that environment plays a role. Just making sure we're all aware that 30% =/= 30 IQ points, and so isn't necessarily "the difference between average and genius"


Obviously ...
liber8
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Ecclesiastes » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:The babies tended to react negatively toward the black women.. they acted afraid and cried more often than they did when in the presence of the white women. The black women were scary, because they were dark skinned. So there is something at a very basic level in the psychology of human beings that generates a subtle bias toward black people, because of the way they look.


If only is was the result of mere psychology or cultural bias.
If only...



Racist Dogs: Why Do Some Dogs Seem Not To Like Dark Skinned People?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... 21153.html

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
- Voltaire

"A liberal is a man who will give away everything he doesn't own."
-Frank Dane

"I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together."
- Marcus Garvey

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/forum.htm
User avatar
Ecclesiastes
Thinker
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Zoot Allures » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Yes, when something is dark in one's visual field it is more difficult to discriminate and identify parts. Those unknown parts remain mysterious and we interpret this as a possible threat and danger to us. This effect is an atavism that is neurologically hardwired. Darkness is mysterious, concealing, suspicious. We instinctually want to stay away from it.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:16 pm

May be. Another possible explanation is that since whites domesticated dogs, dogs are more used to whites. I do not remember hearing of negroes domesticating dogs, but I may be wrong here - feel free to correct me.

Anyway, I think that racism is more rooted in biological predispositions - since negros are more genetically dissimilar to me than whites, I will identify with them to a lower extent. I think that's the core of what is called "racism", not the fact that negroes are dark. I think my statement is supported by the fact that every species prefers its own kind. If the primary reason for racism was that negroes are dark, then even negroes wouldn't like negroes, and black nationalism would be impossible.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Zoot Allures » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 pm

...and sorry, I don't watch any videos with black narrators that have religious vernacular in the title, because I'm not going to listen to any bullshit about noble egyptians chosen by god to destroy the white devil, yada yada yada.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Zoot Allures » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

since negros are more genetically dissimilar to me than whites, I will identify with them to a lower extent.


Unless... you are Clayton Bigsby.



"Where there is an exception, there ceases to be the rule"- Immanual Kant
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby liber8 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:27 am

Arbiter of Change wrote:May be. Another possible explanation is that since whites domesticated dogs, dogs are more used to whites. I do not remember hearing of negroes domesticating dogs, but I may be wrong here - feel free to correct me.

Anyway, I think that racism is more rooted in biological predispositions - since negros are more genetically dissimilar to me than whites, I will identify with them to a lower extent. I think that's the core of what is called "racism", not the fact that negroes are dark. I think my statement is supported by the fact that every species prefers its own kind. If the primary reason for racism was that negroes are dark, then even negroes wouldn't like negroes, and black nationalism would be impossible.


I think American racism is rooted in our socioeconomic history (slavery, Jim Crow, etc.). Not saying all racism can be traced to socioeconomic circumstances in the same way (perhaps phenotypical differences do account for some percentage of racism globally), but racism in America is in its own category.
liber8
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 am

Looks like it was taken out of a comedy show.

It may be easy for me, being a white male, to accept that it is white males who have, generally, been the most capable ones in the world. 90%+ of important inventors, scientists, philosophers, artists etc. etc. throughout history were white males. White European males had the superior technology, organization and cooperation skills with which they easily conquered the primitive natives of other continents. I understand how some blacks have a hard time coming to terms with facts like that, so they make up ridiculous stories and excuses - it's a survival mechanism to emotionally cope with the harsh truth.

Imagine how it must feel to be black, and on top of that, a woman? A category of people who achieved next to nothing in history, not that black males fared much better.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am

naiv8y, and what is socioeconomic history, slavery, rooted in? Biology, precisely, human biology.
You're trying to explain what is natural in terms of human constructs, ideals, instead of the other way around - explaining the ideal by finding its basis in nature.
Nature has existed for billions of years without humans, it is the human constructs that are the artifices which arise within nature, not the other way around.

Just to make it clear, since it can be very confusing for Americans - I am not an American, and I am not a religious person. I do not think within your Republican-Democrat dichotomy, or care about it. I do not identify with, nor am I willing to defend inbred rednecks just because we may share one common belief, that of acknowledging the differences between races (which the uneducated, fanatical rednecks often overemphasize too).
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:57 am

Pray tell where, when, and how this technology arose?

The rest is whites bestowing whites with labels of grandeur... awesome :D

The above doesn't mean that I hold blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other ethnicity in higher esteem.. because I do not, as humans do what they gotta do to get by.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby liber8 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:40 pm

MagsJ wrote:Pray tell where, when, and how this technology arose?

The rest is whites bestowing whites with labels of grandeur... awesome :D

The above doesn't mean that I hold blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other ethnicity in higher esteem.. because I do not, as humans do what they gotta do to get by.


The real irony about people (like the racist poster above) is they're usually under-performing whites (and so all they have is their whiteness).

These are people who cherry pick a few facts (usually fed to them by other racist idiots) and brand themselves a smart person, when in fact they're the antithesis of intelligence.

Their worldview and synthesis of facts is purely biased, and they don't even realize it (the signature of stupidity). But it's no use trying to dialogue with those types. They're just too stupid.

If racists like that were truly concerned with the integrity of the Caucasian genome, they'd stop having babies :)
liber8
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 pm

MagsJ wrote:Pray tell where, when, and how this technology arose?

The rest is whites bestowing whites with labels of grandeur... awesome :D

The above doesn't mean that I hold blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other ethnicity in higher esteem.. because I do not, as humans do what they gotta do to get by.


Let's play a little game :P

I tell you 10 white males whom I think have made important contributions to human intellectual advancement or who have done great deeds otherwise (in terms of war, conquering, exploration), and you respond to me with a list of 10 black women whom you think are of about equal importance, without whom the world and indeed, our understanding of it, just wouldn't be the same.

You know, just for fun.

Anyway, here goes my list :)

1. Aristotle
2. Isaac Newton
3. Alexander the Great
4. Darwin
5. Mozart
6. Leonardo da Vinci
7. Nikola Tesla
8. Charles Darwin
9. Albert Einstein
10. Christopher Columbus

Interested in your list.
After all, if we're gonna seriously talk about such issues, examples are crucial. Otherwise, our words are nothing but hot air coming from our mouths, and I'm sure none of us want that, lol! :D
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby AutSider » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:02 pm

liber8 wrote:The real irony about people (like the racist poster above) is they're usually under-performing whites (and so all they have is their whiteness).

These are people who cherry pick a few facts (usually fed to them by other racist idiots) and brand themselves a smart person, when in fact they're the antithesis of intelligence.

Their worldview and synthesis of facts is purely biased, and they don't even realize it (the signature of stupidity). But it's no use trying to dialogue with those types. They're just too stupid.

If racists like that were truly concerned with the integrity of the Caucasian genome, they'd stop having babies :)


Aside from having a little fun with your name, I have made no personal attacks at you - I remained polite and gave my honest explanations of things.

Yet according to you, I am:

- under-performing (even though you know nothing about me personally, and have nothing to base this generalization on),
- cherry picking a few facts (you didn't point out which facts, and why it is cherry picking)
- branding myself a smart person (never done that)
- am the antithesis of intelligence (did you just call me stupid)
- my worldview is the signature of stupidity (you almost did)
- it is no use talking to me (hey, I think your kind is mostly no use talking to)
- I am too stupid (ah, there, you finally said it. And not only me, but all like me. But no worries, such blatant personal insults are allowed on this forum if you're on the right side, or, more accurately, the left side :lol: )
- a racist (no surprise there, even though you haven't defined what it means to be a racist despite me specifically asking you to)
- I should not have kids (you consider me so evil or whatever, that you think I should not reproduce. Eugenics are fine when they are orchestrated by the likes of you, and it totally doesn't make you similar to a Nazi)
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Pray tell where, when, and how this technology arose?

The rest is whites bestowing whites with labels of grandeur... awesome :D

The above doesn't mean that I hold blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other ethnicity in higher esteem.. because I do not, as humans do what they gotta do to get by.


Let's play a little game :P

I tell you 10 white males whom I think have made important contributions to human intellectual advancement or who have done great deeds otherwise (in terms of war, conquering, exploration), and you respond to me with a list of 10 black women whom you think are of about equal importance, without whom the world and indeed, our understanding of it, just wouldn't be the same.

You know, just for fun.

Anyway, here goes my list :)

1. Aristotle
2. Isaac Newton
3. Alexander the Great
4. Darwin
5. Mozart
6. Leonardo da Vinci
7. Nikola Tesla
8. Charles Darwin
9. Albert Einstein
10. Christopher Columbus

Interested in your list.
After all, if we're gonna seriously talk about such issues, examples are crucial. Otherwise, our words are nothing but hot air coming from our mouths, and I'm sure none of us want that, lol! :D

Why have you asked me to list black women? Google will gladly help you out here though...

Why are some on your list when it's down to cultural tastes?

Why are some on your list when others preceded them doing the same?

Why are some on your list when their theories are up for question?

I know of (and studied at some point) those on your list, so make your point without me in it.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Zoot Allures » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Stand back, MagsJ. I got this. Arb wants to play, we'll play.

1. Tina Turner; did backing vocals for Frank Zappa and was the head bitch in Beyond Thunder Dome.

2. Condoleezza Rice; made it to the white house.

3. Oprah Winfrey; made millions doing talk shows for an audience of bored housewives, and lost a lot of weight... then put it back on in record time.

4. Michelle Obama; is more concerned with your nutritional health than any other person in history.

5. Grace Jones; so bad-ass with a staff Conan took her as a partner.

6. Big Cynthia; first female rap artist to weigh more than Big Pun.

7. Big Cynthia; only black female to be so big she gets two spots on the 'ten greatest black women' list.

8. Queen of Sheba; got good reviews in the bible.

9. RuPaul; pioneered cross dressing for black menwomen.

10. Michael Jackson; first black woman to do the moonwalk
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 pm

May be. Another possible explanation is that since whites domesticated dogs, dogs are more used to whites. I do not remember hearing of negroes domesticating dogs, but I may be wrong here - feel free to correct me.


Nope.

Dogs originated in Europe, well before white people showed up. Those Europeans have for the most part been bred out against other races (including whites) several times over since then. I recall seeing Magsj on one of the genetics sites I used to visit, she can fill you in. I would hardly claim they are extinct, but their characteristics just aren't dominant anymore.

Whites are little more than a Steepe Mongrol that pushed into Europe late. Blue eyes came earlier, but they were dark skinned.

Dogs were already in use throughout much of the world by this point.

Have no clue why someone would assume dogs like white people more than black, they like who feeds and shelters them. And some of these "white people domesticated breeds of Dogs" are just fucking atrocious. Miniature Poodles. You can't blame that on black people. Not all, but most stupid useless breeds of dogs can be blamed on white people who have nothing better to do than to get groups of misfit dogs with odd traits to fuck other groups of misfit dogs with equally odd characteristics till these little freaky toy breeds emerge.

The humans who domesticated dogs in Europe split, with a population migrating away from Europe. It caused the European population to bottleneck, which is noticeable in modern genetic studies (dogs experienced this too).

In the end, we can't point to modern Europeans or Whites as the original source, as the people who did it spread out all over. We cant even say "Africans" didn't breed them, as that population would of looked rather black to us, just most of the people we call Africans today didn't initially play a crucial role. Back in the day though, we were all black.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Zoot Allures » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:35 pm

I dunno man, but I'd bet african wild dogs and hyenas might have been domesticated first.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 pm

I just don't get this thing about having to claim who did what when first... we, as the human race, have come a (collective) long way, but the journey has only just begun, and still we fight like newly-formed tribes in their infancy.

Move on ennit.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18684
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:59 am

You don't understand it, magsy. They keep ragging on how they've been cleaning and neating everything up all by themselves with no recognition and want to rub it on your face every chance they get, but it's not to be bitchy. White man just wants a little bit of recognition from time to time. They've been busting their asses to make you smile, and you just take it for granted. Buy them flowers, tell them they look beautiful today, ask them what they did to their hair or what perfume their're wearing. It takes so little effort, and it really puts a smile on their faces. You gotta keep that spark going in their little blue eyes.

Arbie, you're once... twice... three times a white maaan ;)
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users