Terrorism- rape

Terrorism is related to rape.

Evil is related to horror. Death and hell are also related, and they are negative. Pain and hatred are horrible feelings.

Have a nice day. :smiley:

I think rape is a form of emotional terrorism.

I think some elaboration is needed. :confused:

Well, if you consider that one of the goals of terrorism seems to be simply to destroy something you’re jealous of, and have sadistic fun doing it, the analogy is clearer. It’s like a form of Schaddenfreude- a deperate grasp at power by gaining the full, immediate attention of one vastly superior. With your little spear.

This, plus most of what you see on this forum, is a good example of when people don’t know what the fuck they are talking about and should just shut the fuck up and leave it up to the people who do. Go back to sweeping the streets.

“This, plus most of what you see on this forum, is a good example of when people don’t know what the fuck they are talking about and should just shut the fuck up and leave it up to the people who do. Go back to sweeping the streets”

This coming from a guy that doesn’t even have the balls to voice his own opinion on the subject. :roll:

The topic is rubbish is why.

If this topic is such rubish, there is no point in showing your face! So there is no need for anyone els to see you post another reply on this topic!

Can you support those statements?
Otherwise they are unsupported and false.

Why because it hurts innocent people?
I think sexual predation (remember the predators were once predated upon – thus they morphed to become predators)
is analagous to hunting.

Any and all hunting is random. Rightly so. Otherwise no game will be caught.

---- Why do people not focus on responsiblity. ie: the responsibility that we all have for our respective societies??
We are all responsible for any injustices that we currently profit from as a result of what our ancestors may have done.

So as compensation for this, do we get to fuck over our kids?

i think its a good point

Jason

You should get pleasure (yourself) from assuring your children a better opportunity than what you had.
Child rearing is a self satisfying activity.