abnormal sexology*

Abnormal sexes
I have been some one of a lonely class. I see the rainbows only in rare occasions. My techniques on prisms are lack of your eyes that suppose to be full of loves and cares. Rains are better than rings but poor brass rings give me hopes.
When I pretend with my own volitions that you are some one who belongs to my hearts, the rings of Saturn are full of glories. Saturn has number six for its half diameter with its equators. With some reciprocals for charms and loves then the letter nine is a form of reciprocal in reverse.
I am your servant and you are my whole. Like our sphere for each one there is a great circle that passed through our shortest lengths for our lives. Our lives are still like strangers on two sides of such great circles.
I am some Vorticism and Futurism. My chants are for futures in machines, speeds or even wars. However all my songs can not taken by you as they are some silent antiphons, I have written some psalms for atheisms and my liking is to see your naked body in some imaginative Japanese Kabuki.
God know that you belong to cubism whose life full of some colors of a relief sculptures. My analogy between us and some rocks is stone carving from rocks and deposits of me like some Hyellas.
Masochisms would like to draw paints on your finger nail . Beautiful Sadisms know to dance like a swan. Even your toes are soar but pleas spare me because of your loves and do not let Dowell Sir Anthony pf the royal -bllet to compassionate on your graceful body. Now my little goddess I wish you to reputedly rose to the top of my heavens.
Our Sadism and Masochism loves should fulfill on grasses in public parks and of course it is only one symbol that associates with my bewildering minds. For some sexual symbols of us : human-------
A symbol that is full of Masochism is some water marks that appear on some slightly dirty street s pavements where there are some marks which you think they are flowers. This is a symbol for the pleasures and clean of sexes.
Also I tell you about another sexual symbol for lapping of steels that was the effects cause by waterwheels that contain water. Water is use to bath so it is full of pleasures for sexes and relaxations. Many things are base on sexual drives.
Finally I also have sex complexes on steels or woods that can be making into luxurious cars or benches of the supreme courts. If prominent peoples have some compassions on me then there may be presidential loves, oh no it is just presidential sexes.
In your subconscious when one sex symbol of opposite sexes are abused because there are some secrets in your behaviors or dark sides of your uncivilized brains are exposed through humiliations then hatreds or prejudices on opposite sexes would be fierce. The congratulations al fishy and oily tongues of the opposite sex may lose their affections.
Truths and affections are so decent that even our Christ would have some inclinations for Bio-sexuality. Actually hetero-sexes are treated as normal sexes but strap on tools are so non full fill in sexes.
Bio-sexualities may be in advance. Congratulations for boys and girls and it is quite true that every woman with pre-menses loves the president Clinton. When our morals are driven away like some rubbishes then the curse of eve is bless of the animals.
The most and the more important issue of sex is the exchange of pleasures or the reciprocal on both sides. The letter six when inverted is the letter nine. All tears should be compassionated and every laugh should full of respects
. Finally my girl could sit on her throne like a Queen and I low down but my spirits should high before finally I stand like a hero that never stoop. My world is some world that is full of self-respects
By cheung shun sang=cauchy3=laplace181**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Is it because of your abnormal sexology (???) that you spawn the same thread four times in a row?