Love exists and I found it

:slight_smile:

after reading both your posts (the one here and the other one in the intellectual whores thread) about this girl, i kinda feel i have an insight to whats going on and heres what i think:

her current ‘asshole’ of a boyfriend is a control freak, men like that crave to have someone weak they can bitch slap around, and after what she’s been through since her childhood its no surprize that she cant stand up for her self and face him…she will reach the point where she will break… but, she seems to love a challenge… my advice to you would be not to treat her so nicely all the time, make her long for a kind word or anticipate a friendly hug. it took me 3 intellectual whores to get over my x :smiley: you don’t wanna be one but hopefully you will be the reason that builds enough self confidence in her to tell him “get the hell outta my life”

you need to know if you really want to go through that or just drop it and wish her all the best without you in the picture. and, trust me, these things take time to get over.

:sunglasses:

^^^^^^
that was me btw