Why Nature

Birds chirp, flowers grow, ants crawl, rabbits and squirls gather and chew, deer wander, fish swim. These are the things I wish I could be with at all times.
Cars, people, computers, electricity, society as a whole. These are the things I could live without. Society creats war. Not just two countries fighting each other. War is fighting your way to work when you don’t even like the function of (work). War is fighting your whole life about whether religion is good or not, and which one to choose if it is to be a chosen action. War is fighting society to just make ends meat for your family and losing every battle along the way. Why do people choose to cherich the things like wildlife…Is it a simple answer to a simple question…natural?
maybe not. What are your thoughts?

natural? society is natural otherwise it wouldnt happen. computers are natural otherwise they wouldnt happen. to an alien lookin down from his UFO me in my SUV smokin a cigarette while eating a greasy cheeseburger is just as natural as the chipmunk runnin around with nuts in his mouth.

Ted Forgive me.
Im gona have to edit your post here for ya so the conversation can mature. I think I understand what you are saying, if i seperate it worng let me know. (my goal is to make it more usable for discussion)

*Society creates war. Not just two countries fighting each other. War is fighting your way to work when you don’t even like the function of (work). War is fighting your whole life about whether religion is good or not, and which one to choose if it is to be a chosen action. War is fighting society to just make ends meat for your family and losing every battle along the way. Cars, people, computers, electricity, society as a whole. These are the things I could live without.
Birds chirp, flowers grow, ants crawl, rabbits and squirls gather and chew, deer wander, fish swim. These are the things I wish I could be with at all times.
Why do people choose to cherich the things like wildlife?
Is it because nature is natural? *

Society is created by man as a extension of Agriculture, haves & have nots, & Ecenomics. Culture is formed by men meeting other men.
You go to work because at the time you think its the best means to an end. Religion… well thats a grey area in anybodies book. But your not fighting society you are moving through it, acting through it, working through it, living through it. The only way you can stop is to go live in the mountains with your family and build your own house, and live on your own untill something bad happens.

But why does man cherish nature? Thats different for each person. There is no universal reason for everybody. some would say sernity, some would say simpler ways of living, some just dont like people. But you are on the right track. I do think its a psycological manurism created by an experience. People link it to a feeling.

But as to it being natural to enjoy nature. I disagree. Its been a LONG time since man was natural. we have evolved and changed wether it be genetics or society, Man can not go live in nature, and be one with nature. Because we on some level thirst for interaction with other men/women To coexist we would have to abandon all those long years of change. And as this world shrinks room to live with out interaction is shrinking.

And frighter… you are one odd nut. But I do dislike the idea that society is natural(normal). not saying i disagree with your thought, but it is a scary thought.

How is that not natural?

Because once man forms any social bond this will/can lead to forms of culture and advanced forms of learned behavior and move though culture instead of themselves.

Chimps form social bonds. They interact with one another and even have their own culture (what tools they use for getting food, hand signals, etc.). They even build homes for themselves; granted they are much less sophisticated - leafy nests instead of brick houses.