Three AM

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:45 pm

The exclamation 'Eureka!' is attributed to the ancient Greek scholar Archimedes. He reportedly proclaimed "Eureka! Eureka!" after he had stepped into a bath and noticed that the water level rose, whereupon he suddenly understood that the volume of water displaced must be equal to the volume of the part of his body he had submerged.



Negative :



Another eureka that begins to unfurl is that divination deals more with causes, rather that its effects – thus more with what leads to future events more than the events themselves! These causes can be viewed through many labels- as your ‘thoughts’ which manifest your reality; or your ‘energy fields’ that attract like wise; or your ‘karma’, that which you choose with full free will to explore, experience, empower or disempower through each current life! Certain systems of divination, like tarot, runes and the like specialize in ‘divining’ your current thoughts, feelings and energy signatures and in that do they help you view what their effect could be in the so called future! Other systems like astrology and numerology specialize in helping you understand your soul plans and purposes; the timings you have set into motion, the strengths and challenges you have elected to expand or disempower; indeed their centre of attention is on the very root causes, thus on the source, the basis and in this do they thus point to what effects are probable or possible! Based on the seed can you tell about the tree; based on where the river emerges from and where it chooses to merge can you understand its waters and flow; based on the buildings foundation can you envision its ensuing structure!

Befittingly the inscription on the doors of the world famous Oracle of Delphi is: KNOW THYSELF! This brings up another eureka-that your consciousness impacts your readings or experiences with divination! For in this responsibility of ‘knowing thyself’ lies the best clairvoyance- the clear seeing of who you are; your thoughts and feelings; your desires and fears; your soul plans and current life purposes! And most systems of divination are geared specially around this endeavor – to help you become alert and conscious of the myriad subconscious and even unconscious aspects that you may not be wholly aware of but are going about shaping your reality. And the more you ‘Know Self’ or the deeper is your understanding of self, the ‘other’, life and God- the more liberated is your consciousness! Thus the more conscious you are, the more free are you of your past and its subconscious energy signatures and their effects; and the vaster is your consciousness, the more in tandem is your current self with its higher aspects and thus freer to create like wise life experiences! This thus leads to the paradoxical conclusion that the higher the consciousness of the querent, the less will purely predictive divination work! Indeed less will it interest them too! As conscious beings, empowered and living co creatively they now operate beyond subconscious causes and its obvious effects; and the less are they bound to traverse within set parameters like the unconscious man- whose ‘readings’ will be thus easier in the predictive sense as he is mainly treading along a set plan!

In fact your consciousness impacts your astrological charts, numerology, cards or whatever tool you are using, for they are all merely symbols encoded at multi levels; and relative to your consciousness do they reveal their truth! Thus the same horoscope, or combination of numbers or tarot spread, would mean different things based on your consciousness at any given time- for based on your level of consciousness does any truth truly operate! I will share a personal example to high light this point: for many years, whenever I had my horoscope read, my readings were almost always about my relationships, my marriage, love and the like! And recently whenever I have a reading they are almost always about some spiritual aspect; my reaching out spiritually or my inner growth! Mulling within at this sudden volte face of astrologers; I wondered how they (without knowing the intervening changes in my life) were suddenly tuning into this. Did this not exist in my chart before? How come no reading had ever emphasized it previously? And then I realized deep within me, a gnosis difficult to put into words- that there is no separate inviolate ‘chart’ distinct from ‘me’! There is no other, no thing other than I! And thus even as I change… so does my seemingly static ‘chart’! A horoscope or any reading is indeed dynamic, kinetic and alive … a reflection of its operating consciousness!

I hope you are with me; for at an even deeper level, it is your consciousness that brings to you those who do your divination- (be it astrologers, numerologists, or readers of the cards, runes, energy fields etc!) The same principle is at work- there is no one other than I! Thus I draw towards me that ‘reader’ which my consciousness attracts! Or I draw towards me that ‘reading’ which I require for my highest good in the now! In fact as we go yet deeper we realize that there is no use blaming the diviner; no use thrashing a reading- that indeed there is no thing like a ‘bad’ reading for I drew it to myself for some higher purpose! If I do not resonate to its message, I must deliberate why I needed to hear that! Perhaps to become aware of something; or yes…surprising as it might sound perhaps to move away from that something by the very act of affirming to self that it does not apply to me! This too serves a very vital purpose! Every reading is one of your many voices, being said aloud to you through the diviner, so that you may hear externally what you do not internally!

At a more basic level, you must seek that reader who speaks your language- whose deeper philosophy resonates with yours! This is an aspect not usually understood, but the consciousness of both the ‘reader’ and the querent plays a vital role! All systems of knowledge including the metaphysical are open to personal interpretation and thus the same information can be read at many levels, from merely ‘predictive’ to deeper insights; from dire warnings to empowering suggestions; from black magic and the like to your ability to impact your environment!

Authentic divination never leaves you wringing your hands in despair for it only uses the a) present b) to point to probabilities ahead c) which in this current clearer seeing d) you can enhance, alter, change or embrace and better deal with! Let us briefly explore these four key points! The emphasis is on the word ‘probability’ and it is best to keep away from the word (or need for) predictions. Predictions indeed limit and lock you into an outcome, whereas the word possibility- frees you into a field of options with you at the helm. And that is the whole point of doing any such reading! So that you may in this awareness: move towards and enhance a probability which is positive; or change, alter or better deal with what is yet only an unappealing possibility! Yes some possibilities are stronger, indeed this is when most diviners call it a prediction , but you do your work a great disservice if you convey a probable outcome as a prediction- for in that you may rob your querent of any endeavor on his part! Quantum physics suggests the existence of many possible futures with each such future awakened by choices made in the present and this brings us firmly to the present; and indeed where the seeming future is being created! Thus divinations ‘accuracy’ is paradoxically not about seeing precisely into the future, but into all that makes up the present moment- as this is the only ‘place’ that you can indeed impact the future in enhanced ways. And in this awareness a ‘reading’ comes back full circle to you! For it is up to you, to use the information in empowering ways! The task of divination is over after it has helped you see areas and aspects that you may be unable to through the usual processes- and now the responsibility is yours!

Understanding the principles underlying divination, helps you optimize your experiences with its many tools- astrology, numerology, tarot, runes, psychic readings to name but a few- for you can even get a reading in your coffee cup! For as mentioned above, divination is really a symbolic language and any set of symbols that the diviner resonates to can work! However as the client, you often come across a strange dilemma with this vast array- for when life seems complicated and you seek esoteric guidance - choosing an appropriate system sometimes appears even more complex than the issue itself! So before you mumble into your mirror of confusion asking which is the fairest divinatory tool of them all, explore each system that attracts you; appreciate each ones strengths and limitations; and while none is better or worse, know that each works in individual ways, offering you a distinctive insight of its own; know that different situations and queries are better suited to different methods; know that each offers you a piece of the larger picture -and in that make your choice or choices!

And finally, a clue from me to you- whenever you are entering into any reading, be open to whatever arises within it- be not stuck on the future! Often the divination focuses on describing the current situation; facets you had perhaps ignored or not seen; the dynamics between you and the ‘others’ or your environment- and this clarity is all that was really required! Quote unquote Laurence J Peter “Ignorance once dispelled is difficult to re-establish!”

Sometimes this description may point more within- who you are being in this situation; where you are coming from; or at a deeper level what are your soul plans and purposes related to the issue; or the state of your energy fields - and this self view is what was really required! A quote by Erica Jong brings this alive: “Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame!”

Sometimes a reading veers more towards helping you get in touch with your feelings -positive or negative; unacknowledged or suppressed- and this recognition, acceptance or expression was all that was really required in the present moment! This time let me quote Carl Jung: “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Guidance is always a significant aspect of any reading- covering a whole gamut and range- from strengths and positive factors you need to tap into, or challenges you need to face or render null and void; or what is the deeper learning behind this; why did you need to be here; what you can best do or be in the now! All this clarity of inner and outer aspects leads to two fundamental aspects of any divinatory reading- vital shifts within, also called ‘healing’ - and enhanced, conscious and empowered choices on the outside! Hear it from Einstein “Significant problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that we were at, when we created them!”

Indeed another wondrous and lesser known function that sometimes arises in highly positive readings is that in enabling you to see your vision clearly in the present moment, it affirms your beliefs and removes your doubts and actually facilitates its smoother manifestation! Very often this is an important facet of the diviners deeper function- for their higher consciousness can tap into, and their expanded consciousness can be the chalice vast enough to hold the querents tenuous vision; and in that be an important ‘medium’ from the querents’ higher consciousness triggering the querents’ current consciousness! It is called being the effect, which the reader transfers to the client! Osho describes this beautifully “There is a spiritual secret, be the cause and the effect shall follow; but I tell you an even greater secret, be the effect and the cause shall follow!"

And finally we come to what most people think divination is all about- probable outcomes! This is often a very minor component of a deeper reading, and as discussed above it is not predictive in essence, but more like indicators to where you are currently heading; how to get there (or not!); what is important; who or what you may encounter along the way- in a nutshell-it merely brings the myriad factors of the divination together to help you recognize what the existing factors are hinting at! And if you are disappointed with divinations lack of precise predictions, I will quote from A Course in Miracles- “There are many answers you have received, but have not yet heard."

So come beloveds enter your personal Delphi’s! Know Thyself! And allow authentic divination to become a part of your lives! So come beloveds use the divinatory languages of symbols (independent indeed of the constraints of religion) to make accessible what lies beyond the obvious! So come beloveds, bridge the gap between your universal and current self through the many divinatory tools that ‘You’ in your higher wisdom have created just for this! So come beloveds seek not to know it all, but to know how to enjoy it all! Imagine playing a game where you knew every throw of the dice and every move of your opponents and teammates- surely you would not enjoy such a game, or even play it! So use divination for what ‘You’ created it as - a guide book to enhance your life experiences! To enhance the play!



The negative derivative serves a higher purpose, so worry aside the consequences.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:00 am

Meno, do you read the Tarot Cards? I tried, 'Free Online Tarot reading', but they wanted money for the free service they were offering. #-o Is it my imagination, or did your post grow? :-k
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:58 am

What do you do when you have failed to fall asleep? Have breakfast and let the cat out.. after feeding him as well, of course.

My mind was kept occupied by videos of G Dragon dancing compilations.. and now I feel tired. :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am

MagsJ wrote:What do you do when you have failed to fall asleep? Have breakfast and let the cat out.. after feeding him as well, of course.

My mind was kept occupied by videos of G Dragon dancing compilations.. and now I feel tired. :|


i am living in a smaller space now and there is a gorgeous sphynx cat who lives there , competing for all of our affections. before, he slept curled up in the underside of my knees, but since has abandoned me for others, i felt betrayed for awhile.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 am

Meanwhile, there is frenzy at PCH&N
Unforeseen circumstances
There will now be a brief interlude whilst we try to re-establish the connection. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. Engineers are working on the problem as we speak.

Meanwhile, back in the offices of PCH&N.
"Are we on air?"
"There is no connection."

"What are you up to at the weekend?"

"Back ON AIR in five, four,"

"I'll tell you later."

"Three, two, one. Action, Recording Live."

"Thank you for allowing us to film in the office. First question: Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"In an ideal world, yes. However, three young boys appeared on British TV screens a couple of nights ago. They couldn't have been much older than that fellas grandson. I happen to know his grandson; I can tell you that he is, without doubt, the kindest, most loving soul I have encountered in my short life."

"Can we go again? We lost connection after, 'shouldn't you be asleep'?"

"We're back up. Three, two, one."

"He's gone."

"Doesn't matter. We lost connection."

"I wonder what he's doing at the weekend?"

"What did the three young boys do?"
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:30 am

well its almost 3 am here, oh yes the three boys. they stayed put thats where they went or didnt go, they couldn^t go anywhere in the first place, because they were not in their usual place , theywere elsehtere in the second and even more remote im the third.

Their sweetness could not irresistably draw one into ones particular or mght yes, peculiar childhood, and holds up pretty well into the karmic mirroring of interpretive reincanation. Say let him,, them, get another crack at it, dreams say so, they say it as well with wondrous playful shadowless doubts, but let us assume with some measure that as probabilities go, very highly placed in some supernatural corner of the shadowless universe.

Be as it or not may, the angst for desire being eclipsed at some nadir of indifference, one must assume in this increasingly unsettling world in the mere playful shadow effects of exreme frivolity, that the gods even may not play with , as far as human nature is concerned with its- his own image.

Sonnets made of this theme,and its surprising vocaton of its reoccurance be not just faint aftreglow of some visionary disturbalance or even of the mind.

If this one, can divide by osmosis where another and anther intersections collide of realities maybe, even words and worlds, then first such bubbly energies will be convince the hardest bred skeptics of the gentelest undercurrent within this age of unreason.

These dreams, so uncalled for and so surprisingly with perfect pitch and key, forbid their description foreward, so devulging forbidden like sadly broken boughs over any a season dry twigs become.

And the three again rearranged by simple appearing futility, resoundingly reverberate into an eternal sound of manyformed echoes, umtil another reality cuts in fading out, but retaining some blued skyward memory peace in another future garden of at least equal throb of energy, in that strength of the evocation of its identity - formed out of semblances of decaying vast alleys of green rushed llush, abandoned toward them and then when met again and again and again, .

the sea bubbles its sparkly sounded hiss of oozing foam over the hot white sand of eternity, and even a second of section of life, and after another and another, dismisses their vast perspectives of the formal formality that is inside the vanishing ever split second heart that always appeases.


they are there, one in many , triads into one and then triplets all, going in their own perticular destinies. feel their onness, captured in the fathom of its astounding depth.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:47 am

The cat came in acting out of sorts.. one would say drunk, even.. I left him sleeping on the sofa.

Breakfast, or no.. too early? Sleep keeps eluding me most nights, so that time is filled with MVs and early breakfasting.. perhaps sleep, not breakfast, is on the horizon.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:20 pm

MagsJ wrote:The cat came in acting out of sorts.. one would say drunk, even.. I left him sleeping on the sofa.

Breakfast, or no.. too early? Sleep keeps eluding me most nights, so that time is filled with MVs and early breakfasting.. perhaps sleep, not breakfast, is on the horizon.


The cat may merely has come out of the box of uncertainty, and may have only appeared drunk, to prove he was still alive. Maybe his will can over come that impression.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Meno_ wrote:The cat may merely has come out of the box of uncertainty, and may have only appeared drunk, to prove he was still alive. Maybe his will can over come that impression.

I know my cat/my little buddy very well.. he encountered something or someone.. could be chemical cat repellant laid down by the neighbours, as they are (literally) tired of his shit. Haha! He's too Alpha for it to be anything else..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:24 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:The cat may merely has come out of the box of uncertainty, and may have only appeared drunk, to prove he was still alive. Maybe his will can over come that impression.

I know my cat/my little buddy very well.. he encountered something or someone.. could be chemical cat repellant laid down by the neighbours, as they are (literally) tired of his shit. Haha! He's too Alpha for it to be anything else..



But how do they figure? If he is only acting out of an assigned role or not? If he is, the gravity may merely pull him into an abyss, that may appear to be a set up. Then the whole game plan changes. No?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Meno_ wrote:But how do they figure? If he is only acting out of an assigned role or not? If he is, the gravity may merely pull him into an abyss, that may appear to be a set up. Then the whole game plan changes. No?

No!

He's back in sorts, so not out of sorts, so a temporary anomaly to his former catty self.. caused by? whatever can cause such a sudden and swift demise of self.. have you studied the Sciences Meno_?

Not all is solvable or can be boiled down to Philosophy, ergo.. there are many things we cannot philosophise our way out of or convince ourselves that they pertain to.. philosophy.



I slept till after 2.. pm, and am now gearing up to start to enjoy my Friday night.. I've always preferred the dawn and the dusk but not the day.. how dare us types be disturbed from that slumber to partake in the drudgery that daytime is. :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:26 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:But how do they figure? If he is only acting out of an assigned role or not? If he is, the gravity may merely pull him into an abyss, that may appear to be a set up. Then the whole game plan changes. No?

No!

He's back in sorts, so not out of sorts, so a temporary anomaly to his former catty self.. caused by? whatever can cause such a sudden and swift demise of self.. have you studied the Sciences Meno_?

Not all is solvable or can be boiled down to Philosophy, ergo.. there are many things we cannot philosophise our way out of or convince ourselves that they pertain to.. philosophy.



I slept till after 2.. pm, and am now gearing up to start to enjoy my Friday night.. I've always preferred the dawn and the dusk but not the day.. how dare us types be disturbed from that slumber to partake in the drudgery that daytime is. :|





I agree. Between the dawn and the twilight, reality exposes all that may be better kept hidden. The romance that is lost with overexposure is such a waste, and after all philosophy is an art, open the myriad interpretation . yet, we indulge in it.

Science too, is an art, and it is a.derivitive of the same sources , and ways of thinking.
As for the aforementioned, there is little need ultimately to make the distinction, perhaps , because the distinction depends on a crucial fact.

Of there is a universal script somewhere somewhere, signifying an eternal hold on the ultimate containment of knowledge, then, sciences come and go, naturally and otherwise, always ready to coincide with the level of civilizations which require it by 'discovery'

But if there isn't, then is it conceivable another homo erectus may never happen again, ? But how can that ever be the case, when living processes operate within types of similar structure?

Therefore , science , natural science may not be as different from 'pure' sciences, since their typically consists of logical modes of classification.

Natural orthogenesis is more genus exemplary, and popular science was always more promising and romantic.

Travel in the old times was drought with more use of image-enation, so was image making via the use of it in the written word, rather like in TV, whwre the image is 'put out'.

Therefore,

"He's back in sorts, so not out of sorts, so a temporary anomaly to his former catty self.. caused by? whatever can cause such a sudden and swift demise of self"-

he is not out, but back of sorts, sorted likely, similarly, my favorite way of putting it is de differentiated , or deconstructed, into a faux image of the way it was. he was.

That is , after sufficient recycling the cause of his ever evolving doubt, .
Which he cannot really live through, and he has to, for his sanity's sake become more and more positive.

Now, we have reached.the nadir of that positivism, and have become again uncertain of where such almost delusive analysis could lead us.

AI will have to guide is, Big Brother, because with god dead, we need a simulated alternative.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:37 am

I think I’ve gotten to the bottom of it. A TV crew turned up – unannounced – “We’re making a documentary about Jihad.”
Somewhere in Syria. Three very young children were quite excited about the prospect of stamping on the head of the apostate.
Hearing this news, apparently, one of the partners began some kind of diatribe… “Three young boys appeared on British TV screens, blah. blah/ blah.”

Well, it turns out that live tv, whilst advertised as live tv - “occurring now” – is, in fact, subject to a ten second delay.
This ten second delay is known in television circles as the ‘golden alley’.
Solicitors are prone to stalk live tv, waiting to pounce on anything that veers from the nature of reality. They have ten seconds in which to react. Wait patiently and you may well hit the jackpot. It’s not dissimilar to the taxi-rank formula – although a little more proactive.

Long story short: British TV screens are, in fact, predominately Taiwanese or Japanese or Chinese or Korean screens. Occasionally they will originate from within the EU. Perhaps Holland or Germany.
However, as we are in the EU, we are unable to trade with nations outside the EU. To state that they are British TV screens may well draw attention to Brazil and Venezuela - honorary members of the EU. Coffee does not grow on trees, any more than does money! And if we leave the EU where are we going to get our Bananas? Whoa! Who mentioned leaving?
The Television Company was presented with a legal bill of something in the region of £122,000.

It's not been confirmed.
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 am

derleydoo wrote:I think I’ve gotten to the bottom of it. A TV crew turned up – unannounced – “We’re making a documentary about Jihad.”
Somewhere in Syria. Three very young children were quite excited about the prospect of stamping on the head of the apostate.
Hearing this news, apparently, one of the partners began some kind of diatribe… “Three young boys appeared on British TV screens, blah. blah/ blah.”

Well, it turns out that live tv, whilst advertised as live tv - “occurring now” – is, in fact, subject to a ten second delay.
This ten second delay is known in television circles as the ‘golden alley’.
Solicitors are prone to stalk live tv, waiting to pounce on anything that veers from the nature of reality. They have ten seconds in which to react. Wait patiently and you may well hit the jackpot. It’s not dissimilar to the taxi-rank formula – although a little more proactive.

Long story short: British TV screens are, in fact, predominately Taiwanese or Japanese or Chinese or Korean screens. Occasionally they will originate from within the EU. Perhaps Holland or Germany.
However, as we are in the EU, we are unable to trade with nations outside the EU. To state that they are British TV screens may well draw attention to Brazil and Venezuela - honorary members of the EU. Coffee does not grow on trees, any more than does money! And if we leave the EU where are we going to get our Bananas? Whoa! Who mentioned leaving?
The Television Company was presented with a legal bill of something in the region of £122,000.

It's not been confirmed.



Sure that it wasn't some A1 script to alley any suspicion of deep state?

Nah!
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:54 am

Meno, it's after 3 am, here! What is deep state? It has provoked much puzzlement, and much mirth in the office. Mister Trump mentioned it in one of his - can we say, rally speeches? Guest appearance by Cliff Bennett and the Rabble Rousers.
That sounds like a cue for a song.

Thank you, MagsJ

https://youtu.be/CSL73EupKHQ

Beatles gave it away! How good were they?

Do white supremacists plan their vacations to coincide with the Olympic Games? How can they afford to go away for weeks at a time? Three? Four weeks? Who hires them?
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:41 am

Excuse me sir, I'm the cleaner. Whoever you're looking for, they went home hours ago.
I had an appointment.
You may have got your timing wrong, it's after three am... Are you sure your appointment wasn't three in the afternoon?
That would make more sense wouldn't it. Do you know, I couldn't sleep last night? I'll let you get on. Sorry to trouble you.
You have a good day.

CCTV Footage.
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:42 am

I did also not even a few hours of sleep around 3 am here time .so I'm making up for it now, hoping can sleep tonight.

Deep State is very invested interests who run this country, but with Trump in the helm, only rumors can verify any contention.

No one knows how so much in moving constitutionality can pass by without so much as a whimper , but they must know something we don't and my guess is it's a critical moment not few can be allowed for they would not understand and probably most of it is secret.

A whole lot is most likely connected to NWO and AI related policies.

Conceptual understanding is deeper then either conventional wisdom or speculation, and the thing is, conspiratorial belief has always been the underbelly of common sense recently, adversely effecting people who were previously fans of Tom Paine.

The Beatles, yes, were soul searchers , and they propagated a new era with astounding and honest success, the like of which may probably never be heard again .

Today the worst of best days or the best of the worst I dunno.

I won't press or impress or compress, few sayin' what. How to do yoga out of images, because @ 3 am or near the totality of live grabs one.

If, whatever, thereby could be sacrificed, one second for eternity one would do it.

I choose not to.

The escape is total.

Where from never ask Where to maybe, and where at is : a flash, just like the explosiveness of orgasm.

Hold it, back, and it's seen what it is and what it isn't : if you reject it you'll never know it, for what it may be.

Constant power, lest missing this chance , what do you expect near another sleepless near three, .
Can glean your English.

Today I bet all I had until next pay lost but all, and wonderously won it back exactly, not a penny more, so guess its some kind of warning.

Otherwise, hum drum, and loving them who I'm with day, thank God they're letting me its a privilege.

Went to my car this morning to start up my car, looked at the house where the English woman lives and it is occupied by Latino people neighbor who lives next door, who kind heartedly feeds and fixes stray cats said she left, the English woman, with her dog because her husband died suddenly of heart attack.
She always wanted to speak I felt, new to neighborhood I felt premature, so regret comes last but there was a lot of fantasy about it
Now the streets feel that much poorer
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:55 am

Thank you, Meno, for your responses. You should retire now. Probably best to watch from a safe distance.
I hear news of some pretty heavy artillery on the way. Keep your head down. :) :)
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby derleydoo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:05 am

They're using live ammunition.
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:07 am

derleydoo wrote:Thank you, Meno, for your responses. You should retire now. Probably best to watch from a safe distance.
I hear news of some pretty heavy artillery on the way. Keep your head down. :) :)




And thank You. Safety locked. And took notice, any aim will miss me, for inordinately thick skin.

And they lived happily ever after.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Meno_ wrote:I agree. Between the dawn and the twilight, reality exposes all that may be better kept hidden. The romance that is lost with overexposure is such a waste, and after all philosophy is an art, open the myriad interpretation . yet, we indulge in it.

Reality exposes the mundane drudgery of the day.. better to be at home or in the office.. not even venturing out for the obligatory lunchtime Pret sandwich or walk in the park.

Evening brings with it less people and calmer different sounds.. much more soothing and preferable to day, and Halloween being the preferable religious holiday of choice. :evil:

Therefore,

"He's back in sorts, so not out of sorts, so a temporary anomaly to his former catty self.. caused by? whatever can cause such a sudden and swift demise of self"-

he is not out, but back of sorts, sorted likely, similarly, my favorite way of putting it is de differentiated , or deconstructed, into a faux image of the way it was. he was.

That is , after sufficient recycling the cause of his ever evolving doubt, .
Which he cannot really live through, and he has to, for his sanity's sake become more and more positive.

Now, we have reached.the nadir of that positivism, and have become again uncertain of where such almost delusive analysis could lead us.

AI will have to guide is, Big Brother, because with god dead, we need a simulated alternative.

I don't believe in a god, but I do go to church.. I go, out of respect for my mother and upbringing. Family time, followed by a family dinner and much merriment.. till late. But why does the priest dowse me in so much holy water though? can he tell I stopped believing.. stopped believing a long time ago.

Hunter watching fam on TV: https://youtu.be/f3FvsK6FP1M

Hunter in distress: https://youtu.be/rn0RaqvU8t4

Hunter getting caught getting caught short lol: https://youtu.be/VI04apT8-7g
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:44 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:I agree. Between the dawn and the twilight, reality exposes all that may be better kept hidden. The romance that is lost with overexposure is such a waste, and after all philosophy is an art, open the myriad interpretation . yet, we indulge in it.

Reality exposes the mundane drudgery of the day.. better to be at home or in the office.. not even venturing out for the obligatory lunchtime Pret sandwich or walk in the park.

Evening brings with it less people and calmer different sounds.. much more soothing and preferable to day, and Halloween being the preferable religious holiday of choice. :evil:

Therefore,

"He's back in sorts, so not out of sorts, so a temporary anomaly to his former catty self.. caused by? whatever can cause such a sudden and swift demise of self"-

he is not out, but back of sorts, sorted likely, similarly, my favorite way of putting it is de differentiated , or deconstructed, into a faux image of the way it was. he was.

That is , after sufficient recycling the cause of his ever evolving doubt, .
Which he cannot really live through, and he has to, for his sanity's sake become more and more positive.

Now, we have reached.the nadir of that positivism, and have become again uncertain of where such almost delusive analysis could lead us.

AI will have to guide is, Big Brother, because with god dead, we need a simulated alternative.

I don't believe in a god, but I do go to church.. I go, out of respect for my mother and upbringing. Family time, followed by a family dinner and much merriment.. till late. But why does the priest dowse me in so much holy water though? can he tell I stopped believing.. stopped believing a long time ago.

Hunter watching fam on TV: https://youtu.be/f3FvsK6FP1M

Hunter in distress: https://youtu.be/rn0RaqvU8t4

Hunter getting caught getting caught short lol: https://youtu.be/VI04apT8-7g


For me the question ceased to be ephemeral and noe the theological-deintologically reduced question consists of a reduction from doubt to logic certainty:

Either, ultimate knowledge tests in uncertainty, via:dispersive knowledge, or, it is a containment of totality transcending time and space. To me the latter choice is more likely.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Meno_ wrote:For me the question ceased to be ephemeral and noe the theological-deintologically reduced question consists of a reduction from doubt to logic certainty:

Not for me it doesn't.. are we conversing on the same matter here?

Either, ultimate knowledge tests in uncertainty, via:dispersive knowledge, or, it is a containment of totality transcending time and space. To me the latter choice is more likely.

..but it doesn't relate to the discussion.. you are racing ahead of yourself.. it happens.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Three AM

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:35 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:For me the question ceased to be ephemeral and noe the theological-deintologically reduced question consists of a reduction from doubt to logic certainty:

Not for me it doesn't.. are we conversing on the same matter here?

Either, ultimate knowledge tests in uncertainty, via:dispersive knowledge, or, it is a containment of totality transcending time and space. To me the latter choice is more likely.

..but it doesn't relate to the discussion.. you are racing ahead of yourself.. it happens.




and it has not happened Yet, but it is likely to happen if, the guide is any sign , that the trend of progression sustains momentum.

and i do admit that this argument is set on an idea based on the inverted pyramid, whose apex has now been almost reached.



to be completely blunt, MagsJ, i am of those who truly believe that Christ will return to judge the living and the dead.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Three AM

Postby MagsJ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:35 am

Meno_ wrote:and it has not happened Yet, but it is likely to happen if, the guide is any sign , that the trend of progression sustains momentum.

Yea.. whatever happened to that guy? Where is he when you need him..?

and i do admit that this argument is set on an idea based on the inverted pyramid, whose apex has now been almost reached.

Hey, why not.. :confusion-shrug:

to be completely blunt, MagsJ, i am of those who truly believe that Christ will return to judge the living and the dead.

Don't you just hate those judgemental types. #-o


Woke up out of a very good sleep, but don't know why.. an early breakfast, if I don't get back to sleep anytime soon.

How are family matters and such, Meno? Hope good.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users