stupid

I talked to her eyes and she looked at my mouth
her lips hung open a bit. Her eyes didn’t blink. Until suddenly they blinked 15 times in two seconds.
then I kissed her and next thing you knew I woke up from kitchen sounds.
She came in in slippers with fuzzy balls on them. Nothing much else on except the dirt from the grilled cheese she made on her leg. She hopped on the bed with the plates. I grabbed her neck and said we don’t have time for this stupid cunt. She giggled and took a bite anyway and then tried to kiss with all of it in her mouth. I wasnt into that, I pressed her cheeks together and she spat it out on the bed. Then she lost her mood and I went outside and here I am.

Is it dark enough so that you can look up and see the stars in the night sky?

If so, I would just stay outside and ponder the Universe. It would seem to have more to offer than she had.

Can one actually blink 15 times in 2 seconds? That is not a rhetorical question.

Oh for sure! A girl can.

I gotta say there is a lot of land-light here, I can see the main stars and planets but not much beyond that. No constellations visible here.

Love is nothing more than mere expressions and feelings of a tragic history that plays over and over again. If you love her, if you care for her then let it be… be with her forever. I have never loved a woman in my life… all I have is mere simplistic admiration for beauty that is in the eye of the beholder. To be in a relationship is a dream I have always dreamed of however have not come to attain… and so it remains a fantasy to be cherished by my soul. In this days of life and love, I remain an individualistic nature to roam the Universe in search of my long, lost love. So love her.

I have not howled in laughter in a while.