Philosophy is not for the faint of heart

Philosophy is really the digs unearthed by brawn and muscle
Incorporates a lot of nasty stuff underneath

Sinew and bloody entrails served one war another
that’s what’s left of his memory
Poor kid had to have mom and dad somewhere or brother looking for him for ever, thought missing,

Philosophy don’t mind talking about you if you feel like that’s true , then it becomes you so,
It don’t care what you think other than making note: and philosophy does no hurt if hurt can be said a padding observance of a casual drop of some vague mistaken anecdote perhaps for others ears, deceptively and curtly, as if for your ears only, knowing the means of consequence,

What would’ve dear Machievelli say to those naive teary eyed who felt a sting of hatred every time some on harshly decried, a vagery, Ad Hominem, shame of our gathered who bespoke to inflame the passions of deprived and depraved .minds, whereas dear blood of our loved splashed upon those white marble temples of justice and hope,

Filling the air with the sulphur of demonic retribution as to fill a cover with its venomous mist in order to run to a supposed higher ground?

Is this the best defense against the legions of horror, of monsters of depravity?

Nay say some far away siren, a backward glanced sphinx guarding the habit of a prophetess, nay, do not fear yea children of a paradise lost in the rubble of what was once so shiny and glimmerry in the sun. Its pitty to hear things as if they truly were,

There, and see that mirage which has stood its ground,
Hold fast against that glare, tight now against the bosom of thine beloved, as if this be to the last.

It’s easier to win a battle than it is to conquer one’ self.

Especially if not behind a shield but a computer.

I know Mowk at times I’m such a dork. Hope You see this probably not. But it straightens requisite levels maybe, in part.

don’t you ever want to give it a rest? Is being, becoming, is. perhaps it is time to cooperate, what ever the fuck that is, is being and becoming? like anyone can know better than is.

yet cooperation is likely just as great a toll gate.

Sorry Meno, the bad advice stems more from my state of mind then recognition of any fault in yours.

Perhaps on the contrary , Mowk , … … … … …

youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY

I like folk music. Particularly fond of parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, and a levy gone dry, but I’ve never driven a chevy.

Roots.

Music is an intriguing expression.

And the back story of these musicians is pretty cool too. Individually and in combination. Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, James Taylor, Jim Croce, Steven Stills, David Crosby, Niel Young, I’m all in.

Yeah and how do You like metal? Cult?
Cult is so weird! But sweet. Grab you one in a min. Just anxious to come through.

youtu.be/VpRg1S9f_vs

youtu.be/Tfpn3wHoNGA

Hi Meno_ :evilfun:

Conquering one’s self consists of many battles being won along the way…but not necessarily winning the war.

slow and steady gets you along on the road, an accord.

Sometimes rocky the road , rock steady , and hits with vehemence , but “when the going gets though , the tough get going.” Billy Ocean

75, Sil.et al. ; you don’t wish You were in my shoes.
The thing is well, the old formula-de-differentiation, then re-partial integration, letting it fall naturally as a new given.
That can not be let go, the bind becomes the new reality:

Exuberant teleportation wrote:
“But the idea that we were seeded from some kind of quantum source in a larger ocean, like timeless genesis coming from a never ending nirvana could be quite harmonious.”

in a uniform space time.

Paraphrasing this does not consist of an apology to opportune new friendships based on a changed partial reconstruction, but describes awareness of cosmic processes which hold it together iron clad, and from which absolute separation appears impossible.

This awareness drops all pretensions to otherwise explaining it: because the macro and micro economic relationships that precludes any and all interpersonal doubt.

Objectivity is beyond the nihilistic interpretation of a looking glass dasein. Cosmic intelligence overcomes any total de-difference into absurdity.

That is not easy to fathom, but those who stared unto the unfathomable abyss are forced to acknowledge it.

All nihilistic denials result in progressive projections based on diminishing actuality.

I challenge you – no, I dare you – to bring this argument out into the world of human interactions and note how “for all practical purposes” it has profound implications in grappling to understand the “human condition”.

Also, how does a grasp of this, given an in depth exploration of a particular set of real world interactions, reinforce for you the belief that philosophy is not for the feint of heart.

Nono, logically (locally) prior to spacetime.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ZfESt3Bpk[/youtube]

Enlightenments of sorts do all come with some kind of de-collapsed quantum field, its just a balancing act of the physical brain.
Anyway when all is decollapsed, there is no spacetime, there is only truth, which is potential.

all manifestation is “illusion”, i.e. temporal and competing with other manifestation, and very particular, down to the atomic table. Truth is unmanifest in general and in the sublime embodiment of the manifest destiny of some cosmic pinnacle like the mind of an accomplished Pharaoh.

well yes because Dasein is conditional to Dasein and so forth, it doesn’t stand alone. Values are particular and required and thus limited and thus hubs and nexuses where the hands of order make economy out of chaos, and we get the edifice of mastery, Cosmos.

Definition of Dasein: Dasein ≠ Dasein.

Pathos of distance or golden shower.

so mass, any kind of mass, any kind of collapsed energy, implies, thus embodies, a timespan, simply because the cosmic void = the state of decollapsed brain = the absolute present.

From there on down, it all becomes slabs of time and weight.
The measure of time and weight is Relativity, and these values are both zero in the Absolute, which gives the “hidden1”.

Inferred from nirvana, as being the decollapsed neuros

The beginning of the word gives the idea of sub stance meaning as a positional qualifier for series of.vanishing points by which reality re-affirms it’s self in a plathera of.possibilities.

The point ‘being’ toward it’s absolute zero-sum in any particular existence.

The reality of this actualization implies or.is inferred from a state of no possible partial differentials that are constantly deprived from memory, since all potential content has meaning in particular situations.

Even if, the gaps between forgotten sets require multiple senses of symbolic form, they still can be connected and made into phenomes of.near identifiable or distinguishable particulars. These are particles which have no stasis in eternity, but are the primal elements of.absolute chaos , tirelessly and spatially recreating particularity , and sense.
The evolution of.the ‘word’ into any number.of.cognitive states create paradigms of.projected.insivisually identifiable sets (binomial -objective.senses a necessary process, and regression toward such absolute states is a requirement in all sensation

Now.prove it. The Darwinian evolution is a reverse image of.the devolution into a.philosophical and psychological regression of.lesser.symbolic.content, meaning approach into a state of existence where.the last.object.is one set where everything belongs into it including it’s self

Objectivity is a dynamic of.intentive set of conduits ,(neural pathways) where signification approaches an ideal set of agreed upon clarity.

That such lack of meaning is utilizes as a.form of necessity, is becoming the mode of realization.

Uncertainty progressing.with increasing uncertainty is the cause of.simulated intelligence.

It travels faster then the reified linear established circuitry of.traditional behavior, therefore it is not.for the faint.of heart, who are unable or unwilling to process this , which started with Descartes-Leibnitz-Nietzche.

How real is this? As real as my corresponding with You Iambigious, in my opinion. How down to earth? Well , most humans are.unwilling to paticipate.

How does knowledge if this help? The phenomenology of this process has opted to form alliances, to stop making more then necessary paradigmns to project on basis of identifiable objective bracketed qualifiers , a good example is through the mind game of the Prisoner’s Dilemma. They may not be acquainted with ’ No Exit’ but they do find co-operation among themselves as necessary for existential levels of relative stasis.

Unmanageable levels of projection are thereby minimized to achieve an acceptable level of objectivity among themselves

I’m sorry, my friend, but you’ve earned it: :banana-linedance:

Straight up, though, come on, admit it. The above is just an exercise in irony aimed at exposing the intellectual gibberish that passes for “serious philosophy” among some online.

There is simply no way in hell that you can actually be serious yourself here.

Reductions toward absurdity are veiled as ironic. But still they operate with methodical logic .in fact its a question of degree of difference that determines intended usage. Perhaps there is a boundary between them that signifies the level of conscious versus unintended meaning between the two, the amazing thing that they both are credible states of mind.

I’ll take that as a maybe. :wink:

Lets say we’re both prisoners and would like to narrow down meaning that serves our purposes. Could I say, will You settle for an intended meaning that.contains both, somewhat ironic, yet rather absurd to say? Could that lead to some discussion as to an objective and accepted mind set?