Satori in Manila

Passing through busy street with the grey of centuries of colonial suppression, with sinking heart the most painful sight ever : a little boy no older then my little grandson buried in deepest confusion tried to the hand of an imperfect stranger to his small forehead in a sign alotted only to head of family, not even begging only to receive some sign of acknowledgment, rebuffed into the vast eternal unknown, tossed away like a broken little thing, into the ambiguity of God’s heart.

A friend of me is now in Manila he is having some very naughty times.
Girls there seem to be out to accomplish the being of an object.

No doubt its a very intriguing and extremely dangerous place for the unwary.

I stood around a while waiting in a shopping area and in a while , several women approached me and asked me how I was doing. There are scams there as well where women will lure men into a place where a guy is waiting to rob and/or beat them up. There are places where tourists are bussed to where small children are used in exchange for certain prices, negotiable upon agreements with the agency and the child’s parents.

Colonialism and its trappi vs are alive and well.

I don’t see any tie with colonialism whatsoever. There are apparently just very naughty people there. You can’t blame the European sailorman for every single bad thing that other people do.

The Dutch, when they were in west Africa, discovered the plentiful forms of slavetrade there, and decided to get in on it.
Most of the salves they traded, they bought from African tribe lords.

But yeah, the Europeans invented slavery. Because they are white. And thus racist.

India had a Caste system even before European civilizations existed. And they still have it. English oppression pales in comparison with how the laws of Manu worked on those peoples. But Europeans don’t know of Manu.

To me that seems like colonialism. To not know that non-whites also have volition, and history.