Earth as a Birthday Cake

Confederacy of Independent Systems - Time to Create the Republic!

1. The best of all Jedi for ignoring restrictions is Yoda!
  2. The Strongest of all the races is the Breton, the Devil.
  3. The Devil is the best at considering alternative perspectives!
  4. Mew awoke from the bottom of the ocean in many bubbles…
  5. A hallway of the highest wisdom threw down Stone Immortal!!
  6. A big ginormous roller park exists to educate on levels…
  7. Legendary authority is a Clear Jet, me!
    :sunglasses: Wisdom takes the lowest route.
  8. The temple exists on floating cards that bring sweet scents!!..

Count Dooku is a Jedi Consular, trained under Enlightenmental. The 3 elements are: Tyranitar, Yoda, Palpatine. I pumped water up the Mountain and ate rain!
Palpatine is a Sith Sentinal, trained with Intense Restrictions under-Top Gravity made him so Strong, a GPS System! This allows him to know advances Everytime Obi-Wan~Kenobi uses a Wizard’s Robe in Attack.

New hieroglyphics have been raised with testing platforms, and all conquest has been rendered silent, so we killed the Sith Emperor.
Only with the death of the initial genesis, the sky line drive has no inertia, so my Krayt Dragon Pearl is visited as a cart ridge by a sliding Peacock emblem of the Lowest Ruminating Devil!

Ruler of Heaven and Harps – People get all kinds of crazy face makeovers that get hair dice from willful grasses to completely alter the genetic process from random to replenished by a careful farmer.
We ask the Lion Head producers what’s our first or most unfailing and trusted resource! We offer all kinds of strange straw dummies to strike with Lightning! The highest North is the Heaviest helmet, immersing you into all of the constellations!!

Temple of a Thousand Fountains – The Sith Emperor at the Heart of the galaxy was Yoda on the dark side!! The Temple was floating into contact with the Water Dragon…? This station went about deciphering the languages of strange alien primitives, so we need a tower of Babel! This will be done by meeting the ozone layer, and tapping Midnight! All of the chosen ones took a heavy toll on the Republic! The Fountain made crystallized snowflakes of carbonite!

Tyranitar Reading Rainbows to 2000 – That Scorpion of the NorthEast was laughing in cages of conformity. Maze is a Luciferian Hose Head redirecting the Zither all throughout the horizon of ways across the Acentric Labyrinth!

Raptor’s Zither was Reading Rainbows – The scales of Salamence came down to reveal the Lich King in the Ruins of Sancre Tor in Oblivion, which is Tyranitar! The forest faded into Blue for Azura’s Star! Toronto is very cold! The NeraVarine evolved the Temple.

Red shatters acentricity by a telescope that opens Oblivion portals by moving tiles into the ruins of Alph at the center of the Milky Way. Wisdom takes the lowest route, reversing Rainbows into the Lightning! Thus man grows to the height, Tyranitar!
Count Dooku = Sith Governor
Taris = Pale Blue Dot
Staff of Ruin = The Final Annihilator
The Water took a Vacation in Monsoons that radio’d Giovanni’s helicopter This beheaded Rainbows and focused the flow of Nirvana to Bunny.

The Winged Dragon of Raw flew Metagross to the Water Dragon!
Count Dooku is the Water Dragon in Willy Wonka and Super Mario Sunshine! This is the lesson of Perception, a hidden World!

Alaska was relocated to Hawaii.
But who was the mover? The idea is to claim a Sigil Stone.
3 Rainbows = The Devil is the best at considering alternative Perspectives!
Breton to Skyrim, so the Devil made multifaceted copies of himself that got progressively better along the Way! Polaris Statues have orbs that stand out from all the rest slows people down! The dark side is small compared to the Light! Lao Tzu is Yoda’s Tao.

Zhuangzi = Mind. It is not only that life and death, coming and going, are its mere reflections, nor merely that humanity, responsibility, ritual, and music are only its names and appearances: even the world “Awareness” is something that falls on the side of the derivatives, a mere grand child of it!
Unleashed Construction Dog Golf Course Force Silver Mom Carrot
= Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Garth, Time
Sabrina owns the Jedi Academy with Bunny, so the first idea is “constructing a Jet!” God can make a Stone so Heavy, that it’s the Witch-Hunter of Ruin’s Lip! Extrapolating voting polls brought Blaine’s Gymnasium to start the Big Bang! Galleries, Vans, Marine, Within, Garth, Art
What will our Jet look like? What if the Jet glorifies Me? It will not be the Star Forge, and the Sith Academy will be all but erased!

The Jedi will rule everything, owned by Tyranitar! This makes Palpatine the first function of our Jet to raise the Internet! Does that make me Stronger?
Information can harness the flow of Nirvana, so we watch our trial of favorite objects moving from first to last in line!
Getting booted off the island made the water warm, so people identify threats from thank you letters, and the island doesn’t exist; it got over populated as a dust storm that holds statues of studious heroes.

Monday makes your body numb, so eating special food opened the sea!
Everything was observed from underneath as planes and Jets!
We just redefined black and white, and that can get you anywhere!
The Jet moves ahead of time, and pushes it into Royalty!
Rattle Snakes made loud noises to break Sonic booms.
My broom reads Rainbows as Slowking!
If I could push my broom into my butt, then I would be in ideas that make the Jet a genie with a soul!

We’re growing an Arboretum on this Jet! Wish grew up soon!
Project Mind is sitting on top of Everything.
Thinking in terms of anamalistic instincts shot you everywhere!
I was coo-coo for coco~puffs all over again!
This means to really build it Now!
The Jet is called “Void Inside”!
It casts down miles of Serpents that have treasure growing on your gallery. Gold is glowing from a Star Forge Prism. This gives us fancy robes that float on contact with electromagnetism!
Many purified wars from an ancient chill play harsh and over bearing currents in the sky, but it does nothing to destroy your wall constitution. The idea of an evil or impure heart dropped a star-craving~madness that had a laughing roof of recharging “Eternal-Ice” as Polaris burned into a maximized height of SuperUnknown kings, so all of the knowledge in the world introduced emotions of other planets, whatever that might mean, if only they could climb saddles of rushes.

The planes were always this ever expanding symphony of chest-armor, so extending your bones out into reigns of Santa Clause determined that your passage was a supernova-garlic~Wish! The liter-box crushed bipolar lip~synchronization!
Rushes of the Big Bang are Garth’s Tower! That’s owned by Tyranitar too!!
The Temple of a Thousand Fountains was also focused by Tyranitar with Bunny! Bunny’s the biggest love of my life, even more than my Jet!
The Winged Dragon of Raw flew Metagross to the Water Dr. Sherriff, bringing peace to the land when he said “Be Right back”!

Donkey Kong is Burger King, so Alaska is Greenland, DNA’s ladder to Avolan that put the voting booth of the tooth Fairy anew, but it’s not divided, so the states were joined together as Sabrina!
EnlightenMental is the new thing! That’s Yahweh, Jesus. The fields were green! A Nintendo Game Cube walked in fields. A Black Pearl Jet of Palpatine atop the tower of Time sliced Salamence talking to a Diamond in bondage.
Say no to doom Desire, and look up at Dialga smoking in the Ruins of Ho-Oh.
Hey You Pikachu lags your computer by stepping all over the beach with Plankton! Agatha reveals that he’s Gengar!
Slowking evolved into Temple-Overseer at Midnight, which reads candles on Kindle! Black and white text hollars into CampBell’s soup, and rules Super Mario Sunshine!
Completing the journey of 1000 miles is surprising!
Money is a Pokemon, so Slowpoke is floating in the air at present!

The box is an infinite course of magic that makes Soda “Gary”!
Gary likes to brag a lot, and grabs a lot of Sodas out of Psyduck.
Psyduck is a Hampster named “Mew,” a mean chicken!!
A bunch of pictures were grabbed off a screen and lit on fire!!
People were killed trying to climb to Moma Crow!
Moma Crow made a Final Destiny Jump to save Ash!
Bunny was tripping on the phone line to discover Tyranitar heard death, so the GuildMaster said that my Focus is Low!!
If you put fire inside of a computer, and then get it to run that way, then we would only know wealth! Everything on the internet is free! Meeting the other end of Mars is Venus, docking-Bays of AphroditeGoneAwry! Nietzsche has a Pizza Hat in Morrowind. His Wizard Hat sees to the Moon. Water from a religious sanctuary froze to death. Venus grew mouth-guards that learned the Alphabet! Diving down into the unknown discovered old family pictures. This silences satellites.

A Star Bird of Evolution was grown in a Jar that freezes the Tears of Life in White, removing Silver-trajectories, so being unmasked underground with Bunny is Venus Rayquaza go.
Bandanas block rays of sunshine from sight, so I read the Future Pupitar!
Squares as geeks use glasses to see.
A lot of jak-o-lanturns made magic mushrooms release sight.
RuneMaster as Silver radio’d Tyranitar’s Ruins of Waffles!!
Mankey got mad and turned into Primeape to reject Red’s Mouse at level 100.
Pikachu reached her Peak! The Prime Cup has a Brown Arena. Dirty oak trees danced and raced everywhere.
Bunny the Mouse made a loud and round sound for Juice to see, so Red is Inserted to tell the boardwalk about Lavender’s Slowpoke as a Winged Twilight at the sunlit morning of evening.

My heart race is pickmin everlasting bug stoppers, so bringing Water to the land yet again is Slowbro/Tyranitar!
A bunch of insects will.
Insect = ill Gengar gang
Storybook Merrygoround – Seizing from Reflections to Rainbows at BowerStone. A WitchHunter in BowerStone is out to kill Slowbro in Legendary status.
Red travelled to the Future as 14 pages blank to see the Future of twins.
Super Smash Brothers Melee Tyranitar Mr. Game and Watch = Tyranitar Won.
Earl’s Academy = Nosepass, maximized. Arboretums of underwater fumes awoke Mew from the bottom of the ocean in many bubbles…

Turning on a hot tub increases whirlpools.
Learning Zions blocked the way to Light.
6th House Telvanni is Rakatan Base
Kreia caught Mira crying wolf to go crazy.
The entire sky can turn into a scale work bone structure as a voice at the center of distance.
This points eye-brows and glues televisions to sticky~notes of channeled frequency.
The author has the dried-curtains of wind~chambers that turn to shreds an entire blue disco symphony upheld as a ball.
Implanting yourself as a candle light ghost removes all concept of artistry that dashes place-holders of a pumpkin~thirst!
Coils of lock down doubts can spring-board the sky and bombard as an easy summer doomed vampirism slaughtered to bring down light.
Light was commanded and focused in the palm of your hand.