Pickie pie

The swinging times rolling on defined its poverty, the last stage of its corrupness appearent, when the signs of elegant poverty were torn down and a new bachaus redevelopment made for getting impassable.

Well they were pushed further south and east, and the result was a sacrifice of style by chatter, boxed into a few square blocks still.

Retaining the grandiose contemporanious region of remembrance, retaining its elemental flaw of insistence on offsetting the absolutely georgeous perfection by one little but flaming awful piece of terrible ugly, she whisper, and he was caught on the sharp claw of the lure, flailingly knowing his soul was as zenic as his projection of her as a possible candidate to miss butterfly, which possibility could not conceivably be their fate.

Desperate, for answer, he sought many through quiet whispered psychic ablutions with the seers, and made contact as with the living psychic, as with those whose spirit layered through the annals of unending borrowed time.

Through casual exchang with subterranean, sneaking purloined letters through strange stinking dirty gutters , carried by messenger pigeons , flags cheerfully scarlet and deep navy blue , flapping through storms of Dutchmen flying as if defiant to the passage,

She stood as did dido, waiting trough eternities promise sensed her manyform power, grabbed her through the tiny sliver eternity to open a crack, and see that forbidden flower no one could possess.

I was then another being he told her, never to still the restlessness of white foam and wicked journey, can it be that it happens over and over if holding tight, never letting go, the heavens themselves obey?

Get it past you now, run along, there are as many fishes in the sea as rpthere are tiny enclosed circles fading to points, as if you were at the hub or pointedly, poignantly, the magnet if strong enough changes the direction.

But it’s not real, she nervously but o so delicately raised her trembling hands siluetting the black sun as caress would by bruising against him ever so delicately.

For this, thinking, so many ships aground, their fate sealed, as soon as a tiny drop fell to the parched bronzed out foreground, For this , yes, meet in the highest heaven someday , instead , manna of nectar, sweet emulsion instead of letters from underground.

Half and half in your coffee,
Early morning sunshine at dusk anticipated
Never give up on those whom could you how could them
Be you after so many days passing as with shades glances into night

You be, never were, now tiny birds eye Scottish view
High lands. So quick fade, into your night.

Ghosts appear would be, other use 's, the you who are now perfect architectural creation of simulated every second
building on relationships mine yours,
Even lopsided from me to you, from you sometimes somewhere re in the depth of the mystery of the very vast eternity, which only those cherubs smiling
Cowering through the cover of the make believe presence
That mom and dad so desperately try to construct.

Only you little babe can fathom it through and through and only you can deliver it strongly and convincingly.

When you get this pass it on babe,

Is your pickie pie related to Trixie’s pinkie pie?

I didnt want to admit it but yes, they be related ,unless a probability of absurd unlikeness overcomes it being so.
Here is a case of subtle tact overcome by objective lack of restraint. Though at times feeling grandma and me kindred spirits.

But I forgive her because I suspect it was mere misspelling on her part

Limitlessness, comes head to head with the impossible limit of having to go through it, to be pushed over it, over an unfathomable abyss, of realizing that, powerlessness to avoid being pushed is no longer in your hand. Then instead of the insanity of willfully engaging in very dangerous games, the overcoming of traversal, the journey changes course.

Here non convergence can not be reverted to what it was, because space time changes everything within its grasp, reducing the meaning of this absolute travesty into just another day, and what can still be retained as possibly a mortal combat with unseen demons of the dark, becomes the mutant
fairy, instantly lifting into the azure, those nearby, with whom joined in the imminent oblation ,joining in the proverbial chorus