Kelly Jones00 is my soul mate.

I love Kelly Jones. She is wonderful strong, peaceful, Asian and Austrailian. She has an essence of serenity and aristocracy about her. I am not sexually lusting after Kelly Jones but spiritually love her as a person. If Kelly were to kiss me on the lips it would make me feel odd, but I would let her do it just to make her happy. The thing I admire about Kelly is she is odd and I like that about her. She puts women in her place and this I admire. I also like how she bossed me around and told me I was being a bitch when I was being a bitch. I also admire that she has a garage full of tools. I also love how she makes people prove themselves, by building DIY projects. My thing would be proving yourself through programming, and you have to make 1 or 2 3D Cube 2 Maps before I respect you as a person. I believe this is how society should operate, society should be more like Kelly Jones. Not hateful to women, but noble, natural and aristocratic like Kelly Jones, who simply puts girls in their place.

The point of this post is to say that soul mates aren’t always sexual mates. Stop waiting around for Mrs. Soulmate. I say breed with any hot girl you see, don’t let the State and Xian cuckery hold you down. Monogamy is meant as an assault against the smarts to be outbred by commoners, commoners don’t have this inhibition.