Machine me

Human relation is basic. We don’t really know what a marvelous mechanism is inside, if we had to buy a computer this sophisticated we would not evaluate man in terms of the composite worth of all elements inside, say under a hundred bucks.

This computer ?..continue my flight is taking off to Taipei, will continue later.

Got to Taiwan.
Back on topic. People go by feelings, the hold together into groups, cabals, tribes, and extend feelers , if it’s too much a risk to engage.
They are fearful because they do not know what a valuable and great machine is the nderneath the person, who may harbor unknown and unwanted designs upon them Maybe cast a spell on them, turning them into some undesirable form, which may take another thousand lifetimes’ worth of karma to erase.

They would burn a maiden whom Everybody is talking about because she has committed some act of alienation, got away from them, where they do not need to re-program to identify kinship, brother hood.

They will learn intolerance, as they thumb through the Bible some dreary Sunday morn, raising their aspirations, eyes heavenward, inkling a future behest of an unknown promise.

They are fearful of the machine because they can not assimilate, the idea of liking them on first impression, they cannot get out from their village where looks could kill.

Like animals congregating, by touching the pleasure zones of our existence, and run away at the slightest hurt, they don’t understand the inside, the guts and the entrails of submission, to a love higher than the inveretable coiling snake slipping in and releasing it’s milky venom there, in dark places, where old sailors come, to die and gasp o the last breath.

Taiwan, wants independence from the mainland.
When he came through Elise Island, and went to 5th grade on the upper East Side, this Puerto Rican teacher’s Aide sat beside him, feeling sorry for his minuscule of English, and read out loud about Chan Kai Shek, and Madame Shek, and his bravado performance, not really knowing his journey would take him to the world of buddy holly and the big bopper, to drive ins, Peggy sue and the long long road, Leading to On The Road.

On the Road.
Back to the USOf A.

12 hour layover here in Taipei, a little room in the Club is a small fortune for 6 hours, but the club offers
all the red wine and appetizers to munch on.

Tomorrow afternoon, unto home bound plane ,back to Trumpland.

Amen! :angelic-halofell:

And that is why, the progenitors of psychiatrists were called alienists.

Now, futurists are talking about the immediate next visit, or, return of Aliens. Talking about conflation of meaning, or a return to OZ!

Not Oz, more like Return to the Planet Of Apes regarding conflation.

And yet, I hope it’s Oz, not the Planet of the Apes, but really Wendy, do you really think it’s a toss up?
In which case , Your guess is as good as mine. This

No, not a toss up. You’d despise my best guess. Better to wonder, like Wonderland rather than Neverland, jerkey.

But the stakes are too high to merely wonder, no?

But I am intrigued, pls. divulge Your best guess.

Of what stakes do you speak? :evilfun:

Do you know it; can you feel it in your bones?

Redemption versus cynical nihilism. I can feel it, somehow that it is a choice, but it is a choice of intent, which if made is already determined. Not that between the flesh and the spirit, for in realization they are the same, and because it is through the flesh that one come to the spirit, where they have identical intent.

When and if it happens, one cannot guess, but that it does when yearning for it I can indeed feel it in my bones as well.

Alompng the way the insuscribable pain, of emptying out, of letting go, for the sake of the other, which is You.Dont get me wrong, not the specific You, not even specifically You, but the hidden You. Here time follows and precedes time in waves, never ending, like bubbles, reflecting the colors of the spectrum, and there is no movement but transformation. One wave like follows another, but not in time and space, but something like longing, aspiring for a past future become a future past where you really never existed, and all equally exist ed in rapture, regardless. Is it conceivable? Yes but only if being man and not brutes, it is that for which the world soul longs for.
Here souls cannot be different yet they are somewhat distinct, until the pain of separation starts a continuum, just like Leibnitz predicted, a quantifiable uncertainty when falling into the extreme limit, which in our distinct self feels like death but isn’t.

If this kind of experience you have in store for me, well I can tell you I am going through it, and I can comfort my only escape into sleeplessness, for somehow it reminds me of a kind of night of the soul.

There is a still all around, and the world is born into another day. But tonight I am not born again, for I never died last night. I am awake for that reason.