hotness - my writings and works

the uterus

she walked in to the room utterly naked. her(his) penis was utterly large, utterly erect, longer than her thighs. she had B cup size breasts, almost bordering on the C size, but not quite there. her (his) dick and balls were the largest thing i have ever seen. her face still had the remnants of masculinity, giving her a masculine edge, penetrating my very soul and making my neovagina all wet all over.
i bent over, laying on the bed. i was male as well, just like her, two males, looking like beautiful women, laying naked on the bed. I had my sex change only recently and her(his) penis was the biggest thing I had ever taken in, i did not know whether or not I would break but I did not care. my body was trembling awaiting her(him) inside of me. i could feel my smooth thighs spread open, my tendons trembling with anticipation. i could hardly breathe. i could feel her intense bodily warmth approaching me about to send me to nirvana. having a pussy was unlike i had ever experienced, i could not feel like i could have an erection and feel erect and stable, only submit and be penetrated at the mercy of my opponent my lover. i could no longer feel a solid, stabilized feeling, but only like a very strong tickle and rub that i could not get enough of, always open and being penetrated more and more, like a belly rub…I could not anticipate it anymore and she finally entered me, and we made love…she kissed me and i felt my body merge into hers, entering a higher astral plane, almost leaving my body in a state of utter bliss and love. i felt right.
after she finally came i could feel her seed enter my body. my tummy immediately swelled and i could feel her progeny inside of me. it was a male impregnating another male. i went overseas and had an ovarian implant - a complete sex change. it was truly the pinnacle of evolved society - a male impregnating another male - true love. the baby was going to be the most feminine male of all time - as a scientist, i was curious to see it. Two extremely feminine males giving birth to another male - i was so curious to see our new son.
as of today our story continues - our son is 2 years old and already into cuddling with dolls and Hello Kitty - prefers pink and purple colors most of all - development is coming along nicely. We eagerly await to see his future preferences. We hope he will become a lesbian - like us, and become a beautiful, hot woman like those supermodels in Maxim cover art, fulfilling our lives and destiny and finally making us complete. Oh we feel so whole!

the mental hospital
i went to the intake room and the woman forced me to undress. my leg was written - Property Of Dolly. The woman asked “Oh what does that mean?” And I said to her in a seductive voice - “Oh, it just means…that…” and i gently caressed her legs and ass and began to move my leg around hers. She told me calmly “That’s innappropriate” and then i caressed her chin and cheek. Then she pointed the finger at me and said “That’s innappropriate young man” and I said to her “I don’t like to be called man. I am a lesbian dominatrixie. Not dude, not sir, not man.” Then two burly men entered the room and said. “Get naked”. I said “No, that’s innappropriate”. They said “Obey”. So I bent over not liking it one bit, for they were merely brutes - not my soulmates in any way. And they took their burly hands and literally touched my ass-cheeks and spread my butthole open to make sure i wasn’t carrying any guns or knives. I said to them “If i was carrying a gun you’d already be dead you asshole.” Then I started complaining about modernity. “I can’t have a girl in this mental-hospital but all the guys are allowed to rape and molest me. What a pile of crap. Only in the modern age of modernity.” I filed a complaint but it was never read. I was trapped in the land of gestapo.
Next day I was forced to go to group therapy. I went and there was a hot girl (airhead) teaching there. She was new and had no idea what she was talking about. I knew more about psychology than her. She kept talking about stupid bullshit and asked what our needs were. I told her I was alone, lived alone, had nobody, and had sexual needs and I was unhappy and suicidal because I was sexually frustrated. She told me “That’s innappropriate”. So I stood up put my hips on the table and said “Suck my dick”. A few minutes later a nurse said “You have to leave.” I said “Ok, I’ll go to my room.” And she said “No, you have to leave, you aren’t wanted here any more.” Then a gaurd literally pushed me around the hallways and literally pushed out the front door of the building. The nurse said “Too many troublemakers in the town. Too many jokers and clowns in this town. You are literally the clown of the town. Get help!” Then I said “You ARE the help!!! This is the mental hospital!” Then she said “Get real help!!” Then I said “Only your body can save me.” Then my taxi arrived and I left.

the psalm of Trixie
and i asketh unto Him - Pray o Lord, giveth me a girlfriend, that i may make my babies, and spread the seed of trixie upon the land.
and the Lord giveth to me a hermaphrodite, so that i may not spread my seed upon the land and end the line of trixie.
o Lord…
hear my cry…I pray that i may have a girlfriend, a regular girl, not a transsexual, so that i may make my babies, and spread my seed unto the land.
and i pray o Lord o Lord, give me a girl who is over 18, not 16, so that i may abide with the laws and traditions of land.
and the Lord forsakeths me again, and does not hear my prayers.
o Lord o Lord, would you have me suffer as Jakob did, waiting 14 years to get laid?
and the Lord remains silent unto trixie.
and i said unto Him…what must I do, what must I do?
and the Lord remains silent unto trixie.
and i say unto Him…Give me a sign.
and then as I look up, I see a sign that says “Yield”.
and then I heard a voice saying “Will you yield, will you yield??”
And suddenly i felt like the Lord was busting my balls, busting my balls, and it hurt, and it hurt
and thus i was cursed with the curse of blue balls, and my skin was turned blue, to signify my depression, loneliness, and frustration - to mark my sign, sign of the Blue, the covenant of the unknown bond.

Penis-

No, no. No. hahaha says the Lord.

I shall not be so bemused, I shall answer her longing by raining down upon her as in a cloud of bees.

Whereupon Trixi shall no longer turn over tricks, but will treat Humanity by her deserved well offspring as did Europa was done. And thus came upon the birth of Trixinta, rising up from the see, birthing from a conch upon its stormy surface, releasing ink from its very bowels.

Europa - one of the Lula moons.

Who is gonna watch the worms then? Already taken care of, sail, honey Beany.

Bad enough when it snows here in New Orleans, once in the blue moon.

my blue Lula moons.