The Terriffic Drinkers, the Real Drunks (not the F Scott Fit

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

The Terriffic Drinkers, the Real Drunks (not the F Scott Fit

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:19 am

Story begins with a guy in rehab, telling another fuck you should leave man.
So the other actually leaves, but then comes back a week later. In between, something happened, and it will never be resolved, as the guy who lived it did so in a deep, deep trance.

Ten people involved, from 3 different generations, evil laughter in a ring of bitches... vaguely understood but well appreciated.
And the man who fucking dodged that bullet.

PROLOGUE

A dark night.

A brush of a knee,

My sweet girl expelled for sucking another patient's dick the same day she introduced a lady patient to lesbianism.
"Progress: the strengthening of the type, the ability for great willing; everything else is misunderstanding, danger." - N
Sun knew not where her own hall was / The stars knew not their own places / Moon knew not his own power. - Havamal

Ζεύς

There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Re: The Terriffic Drinkers, the Real Drunks (not the F Scott

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:36 am

They heard some rumors in this beautiful bitches room... There was a guy they called spiderman man, you know why they call him spiderman? Anyway there was this girl, Satan himself maybe, yeah man, that time so right, so spiderman right. so she spends all night flashing this whore heroin addicted pussy at this sixteen year old brown stallion. He was a tall skinny kid who apparently who when he got there was already pimping a whole through the stratosphere itself. But anyway, that night he became Spiderman, he straight crawled out of his window sand creeped down the sort of German styled tile roof into the hos room and straight man straight fucked her ass in two man. That girl did such evil things to men, man.... this tail goes around his whole house twice man... he's a fucking rat... you're a fucking rat aren't you... I dont like masturbating man, you cant lie to the Van Buren like that man. ... oh this funny guy, I couldnt tell if when I was beating them, I couldnt tell if he was breathing or just doing that post death thing - ho - ho.... Just a bunch of jewles down there man. Bunch of gems... top of the line carat only he purest purest. And we needed a guy on a motorcycle.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Progress: the strengthening of the type, the ability for great willing; everything else is misunderstanding, danger." - N
Sun knew not where her own hall was / The stars knew not their own places / Moon knew not his own power. - Havamal

Ζεύς

There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:41 am

Wow :shock:

Divulgence whilst under the influence?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 am

This is a tale by Pezer as recorded by me.

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 am

But other people arent discouraged to write. Pezer says he wants to dedicate this chapter to the poster known as Trevor who is a true poet.

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 am

I was referring to the first post, but my thoughts changed after the second.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:But other people arent discouraged to write. Pezer says he wants to dedicate this chapter to the poster known as Trevor who is a true poet.

Discouraged? Maybe, but more likely blocked, anyway Burroughs would have said it best, 'young boys need it special' or something like that. As far as the old dark one is concerned, I could quote him again, ' a deal with him is not a good one'.
Meno_
Philosopher

Return to Creative Writing