Some thoughts and notes on the nature of spirals and their o

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Some thoughts and notes on the nature of spirals and their o

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:54 am

A text has to be of a certain size to sustain a "list" element below it, therefore I am going to extend this sentence until it reaches a volume that produces a kind of impression that I am after so I can do what I am intending to do right now as I write this pointless sentence which is beautiful because it is so long, see, it goes on even after it is finished.

Now, after then, as I was writing that, I am writing this: and I wonder if a semicolon counts as a break leading to a different sentence or a sophisticated division within the same one.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Thunderbolt steers all things.
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Some thoughts and notes on the nature of spirals and the

Postby The Golden Turd » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:27 am

I know the anwser.... but found a better solution over the years, for you see, punctuation is designed to both match your emotions and breathing style, but this rarely identifies where one should insert a gap to pause the mind and reorient.... with a different approach to using quotation marks, not just.colons and semicolons, you can get around this question and always be right.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Return to Creative Writing