Enter The Virtuplex Here

ENTER THE VIRTUPLEX HERE

By
Tom Davis

This story is about Mike Miller, a drug doing security guard who goes crazy on the job, while a serial killer squats in the condos Mike is paid to protect.

Subject matter: Video Games, virtual reality, eco-terrorism, lone Wolf-ism

Sorry there is no book cover to, um, judge. Only the subversive text.

It’s for the free, y’all !
[Please message me for further details on acquiring the text, if interested…]

Read it all, interesting read but says it all in the hermetic nature of his carefully padded aloneness.The fantastic life doesen’t hold together, it’s a cover for the supposed disintegration brought on in similar fashion as is exemplified by the beachboy single in my room, whereas he trips a similar mood.

There is a difference between staying alone for a time separated and being yourself and doing drugs fearless of that separation, but there is the other kind, lost with and within the, your primal element where the refuge is both : a place of escape and a place if imprisonment. There you get lost within a symbolic maze.

Thank you for finishing it. I agree with you, there is a difference. And yes, the drug doing was done in fear of separation. It was posh isolation. Inauthentic escape. You have analyzed this very well. Whether the flaw of the main character is a flaw in plot, hard to tell, like you said, maze-like. Thanks again. Peace.

I appreciate the amount of work and thought that went into it, and i hope i didn’t give the impression of understating the value of that. And it does hold together as is, and the above listed comments may be seen as advertent portrayals rather then inadvertent psychological ones.

I was hard pressed for that because of the similarity of the title and your signia.

Maybe it adds to it’s charm

haha, the charm. The virtuplex has me.

Yeah this is the only internet community I’ve been a part of and used the insignia years ago while writing the first draft. That’s why I posted it here.

You are perfectly entitled to wax on about the psychological elements. Readers are allowed to experience this privately in their own way. You did a poetic potrayal.

And You too, analyzed my response as well. Thanks Nano.

:smiley:

bumpity bump

all right, well, unless anyone else is currently reading this, I’m prepared to rip this down from the electronic shelves here. In a week’s time.

Thanks again to my one confirmed reader. It tickled me to know that someone I don’t know and who owes me nothing took a chance on it. Nothing like sharing.

Why must it be ripped down? I’m no avid reader due to the migraines it causes, but I enjoyed what I read.

Well, it doesn’t have to be. Just considering re-tooling it into a different format eventually. Have you read a little bit of it?

Also sorry to hear about your migraines. I’ve had two in my life. Scary stuff.

oh i hem and haw with this thang. bump.

can u tell i care something about?

it?

i’m in there, all up in your in there.

Such a fucking theme meme.

:smiley:
debate this

youtube.com/watch?v=Yykjpeu … EA&index=2

I agree Nono, don’t tear it down. It seems it can still have growth, it has potential.

As far as migraines are concerned, try Tumeric, large doses say 500-750 mg twice a day to replace OC analgesics, I swear by it, replaced decades of reliance on major pain relievers.

jerkey wrote

Thanks for the suggestion, but turmeric would kill me it turns out (STFU Turd and Magnus!), any other recommendations?

Maniac, why would something as tumeric natural kill you?