Enter The Virtuplex Here

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Enter The Virtuplex Here

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:36 am

Not the normal migraine, an Rx induced headache caused by heavy thinking contrary to a mood stabilizer designed to limit thinking.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:36 am

More like the indica/sativa difference, yes I would watch that, I had a friend way back who died of cerebral hemmarige due to the wrong kind of thinking.

Some people's internal biochemistry is likely to act up, and create similar highs as those of excogenic sources.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby nano-bug » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 am

Internet version of the book cover.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
nano-bug
Philosopher

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:19 am

I'm thinking of eventually re-titling this. Enter, as an imperative, is off-putting. Nobody wants to be told what to do. I knew that when I titled it, but it had a purpose behind it. Since one of the themes in the book is computer programming, well, programs are instructions, do this, do that, and I wanted to impress upon the reader that computer programs will one day tell people what to do. Programmed by people with more power. However conceptually pleasing the title is, on the surface it's only natural to want to reject an order, say no, no, no to a sharp command. Just to exercise one's own idea of freewill. Please choose to read my book sometime.

Note from the author.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
nano-bug
Philosopher

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:37 am

The link is best opened with google docs. You can scroll from chapter to chapter that way. And missing pages aren't lost in translation.
nano-bug
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing