Let Me Go

Please.

Go where?

Out of this insane asylum that surrounds me and swallows me whole.

Ierr,

Mr. Reasonable said that there are no exits. He is definitely a stick in the mud from all that I’ve seen him write. Anyhows, waiting for you to surprise me with a suggestion or something that isn’t a thinly veiled insult to my intelligence. So Ierr, where to now?

You do not need my advice. You need only to follow your heart.

Don’t go Maniac, Sartre was wrong, there is an exit. You don’t have to feel trapped.

…Outside. Lovely, flecks of rain contrasted by the confrontation between Ra and Poseidon, one pursuing the other towards a coup that I weathered throughout. Face full of warm sunlight smiles and the cool spit of eyes upon my hair in a welcomed way.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgLm4_fq6GY

:laughing:

…Inside. Radiant heat only lasts so long before the clock resets. Another loop. Another lie. Confrontation gone…bye.

…on like some stalkers. Dr. Lecter had more brain power than Clarice but never more honesty. He coveted Clarice for her honesty which somehow breathed life into him, refreshed him. While he was interesting as the worst of the worst most often are, I rooted for Clarice who lacked his deceptive nature. An ego as big as his never wins the prize he covets, not even if he’s hungry enough to eat her up. When Jodi Foster was replaced, I never finished the Julianne Moore version.

:confusion-helpsos: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

They’re here to help you. O:)

and stop hating on me already! :violence-bomb:

Some dance to remember; some dance to forget.

RF,

Join me.

DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG HEAD!

…off on Manny-pedi,

Peanut gallery, speak! What crime have I accosted you with now? My shoe, both of them certainly. Combat boots hurt don’t they?

…recursively back into reality for the time being.

Jeez, insanity was way more exciting.

Props to all who endured without complaint. Death to those who exacerbated my fragility. There will be a reckoning tete a tete. :angry-boxing:

One thing you’ve accomplished marvelously is to re-awaken a sleeping giant. Coherency is on her feet again for an undetermined allotment of time!