Let Me Go

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Let Me Go

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 am

Please.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Let Me Go

Postby Ierrellus » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Go where?
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Out of this insane asylum that surrounds me and swallows me whole.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Ierr,

Mr. Reasonable said that there are no exits. He is definitely a stick in the mud from all that I've seen him write. Anyhows, waiting for you to surprise me with a suggestion or something that isn't a thinly veiled insult to my intelligence. So Ierr, where to now?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ierrellus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:11 pm

You do not need my advice. You need only to follow your heart.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Don't go Maniac, Sartre was wrong, there is an exit. You don't have to feel trapped.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 4:24 pm

...Outside. Lovely, flecks of rain contrasted by the confrontation between Ra and Poseidon, one pursuing the other towards a coup that I weathered throughout. Face full of warm sunlight smiles and the cool spit of eyes upon my hair in a welcomed way.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:49 pm

ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 4:58 pm

:lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 07, 2016 12:36 am

...Inside. Radiant heat only lasts so long before the clock resets. Another loop. Another lie. Confrontation gone...bye.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 3:04 am

...on like some stalkers. Dr. Lecter had more brain power than Clarice but never more honesty. He coveted Clarice for her honesty which somehow breathed life into him, refreshed him. While he was interesting as the worst of the worst most often are, I rooted for Clarice who lacked his deceptive nature. An ego as big as his never wins the prize he covets, not even if he's hungry enough to eat her up. When Jodi Foster was replaced, I never finished the Julianne Moore version.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun May 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to deceive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 2:11 pm

:confusion-helpsos: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun May 08, 2016 2:14 pm

They're here to help you. O:)

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 2:50 pm

and stop hating on me already! :violence-bomb:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun May 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:and stop hating on me already! :violence-bomb:

Some dance to remember; some dance to forget.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 3:07 pm

RF,

Join me.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun May 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:RF,

Join me.

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough

Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me I've got a plan
When the lights go off you'll understand

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing
Rather feel pain

I know (I know I know I know)
I know that you're wounded
You know (You know you know you know)
That I'm here to save you
You know (You know you know you know)
I'm always here for you
I know (I know I know I know)
That you'll thank me later

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain

DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG HEAD!
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 9:00 pm

...off on Manny-pedi,

Peanut gallery, speak! What crime have I accosted you with now? My shoe, both of them certainly. Combat boots hurt don't they?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 14, 2016 1:16 pm

...recursively back into reality for the time being.

Jeez, insanity was way more exciting.

Props to all who endured without complaint. Death to those who exacerbated my fragility. There will be a reckoning tete a tete. :angry-boxing:

One thing you've accomplished marvelously is to re-awaken a sleeping giant. Coherency is on her feet again for an undetermined allotment of time!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 am

...towards a new objective. Thus far my steps have been precarious, morosely so, yet I vaguely remember where I am destined to be. Deja vus atop one another have me anchored in an unlikely, safe harbor where storms rage to lure, violently seeking refuge too, but I alone have a sliver of calm waters in which to belly-flop, splashing around with cares much less than days before and cares much greater to bequeath.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 am

Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri May 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:...towards a new objective. Thus far my steps have been precarious, morosely so, yet I vaguely remember where I am destined to be. Deja vus atop one another have me anchored in an unlikely, safe harbor where storms rage to lure, violently seeking refuge too, but I alone have a sliver of calm waters in which to belly-flop, splashing around with cares much less than days before and cares much greater to bequeath.

A life raft to weather the storm to more calmer waters.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby WendyDarling » Wed May 25, 2016 8:09 pm

...on to practice philosophy in this public arena in my own way, right or wrong, there will be no polls conducted to pigeonhole such dynamic potential. :lol: One must take on this endeavor with the utmost seriousness #-o , which as JSS has already written, "will cramp" my style.

There's no way I am reading through all the philosophical classics. (Though you can pretend I did.) It's so off putting reading dry, lifeless plays on words that are complicated unnecessarily to describe simple concepts.<---No, she di...int! Bye, Felicia!

My approach will be from my POV, not some dead dudes. Neither dead dudes nor the few living dudes/dudettes need to do my writing for me. Nor do I feel I need to pay hommage to philosophical appropriateness/etiquette. Philosophy is common sense to me no matter how it's spun.

Now the debate aspect of philosophy will be a challenge, but not an impossibility to accomplish successfully without getting body slammed by every Tom, Dick, and Harry who fashions himself a philosopher king.

Let the games begin, haters!

UPDATE: This is fun! Bring it!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:46 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:There's no way I am reading through all the philosophical classics. (Though you can pretend I did.) It's so off putting reading dry, lifeless plays on words that are complicated unnecessarily to describe simple concepts.<---No, she di...int! Bye, Felicia!

My approach will be from my POV, not some dead dudes. Neither dead dudes nor the few living dudes/dudettes need to do my writing for me. Nor do I feel I need to pay hommage to philosophical appropriateness/etiquette. Philosophy is common sense to me no matter how it's spun.

Congratulations! This is the first step to reclaiming your sanity.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Next

Return to Creative Writing