A perfected craziness

I am the perfected craziness of three moons encircling themselves from the axis of Gai’s womb. And in the course of near perfect historical evolution, one brain squanders the vision of generations. What is to be done?
I walk down the road to the Emperor’s palace, knock on his door, and when he opens, complain to him of the cosmic problems that should be of concern to him. He listens to what I have to say, shakes his head, and closes the door.
I run as fast as I can away from his palace, and find a tree to sit under as it is beginning to rain. The tree begins to communicate her wisdom to me through vibration. I consult with my nervous system and it tells me to go back to whence I came.
I do as told and I am once again the perfected craziness of three moons encircling themselves from the axis of Gai’s womb. But this time I am also carrying the burden of the Emperor’s indifference upon my back, and I cannot shake it off. His brain has squandered the vision of generations, but as I meditate on what the tree told me, I begin to feel free of these issues, and no longer concern myself with an empire soon to come to an end.

Thought Gaia in ref to Salvador Dali’s wife, the mystic Russan, also married to Eluard. That was not her real name, so, there may be a connection there.