A message directed towards the 33° Zionists of Israel.

This is a message directed towards the 33° Zionists of Israel.

First of all, I know your secrets. I do not affiliate with your agendas. I am what I am, and I am here to give you a chance to listen to my words, as I will tell you the truth that your leader cannot tell you. No matter how far and wide you spread your agendas across this planet, all of your inhumane efforts will still be bounded to an 8 x 8 chess board with 32 whites and 32 blacks, hence why 32 x 32 x 32 = 32768 (768 / 32 = 24), which is 8 + 8 + 8. Your leader is bounded to the mother board which is 32 x 32 = 1024 Bytes. Why do you think Ra is 88 in the periodic table? Why do you think we have 88 constellations? Why do you think “Mark Of The Beast” in English Gematria is 864, which is 8 + 8 x 8 converged into a single number? Why do you think there are 86400 seconds in one day? Why do you think the sun’s diameter is 864,000 Miles? Why do you think the moon’s diameter is 2,160 Miles, and when multiplied by 400 you get 864,000? Why do you think the human body’s skeletal structure is 206 bones split into 126 appendicular bones and 80 axial bones, and when multiplied you get 10080, which is 28 perfect circles super imposed over the 28 moon phases and the 28 phases of the menstruation cycle, hence the term “blood moon”? The moon goddess is the opposite of your sun gods. She is more powerful than He, and yet you chose Him? He is merely a manifestation of Her, like you and I, as we were split between two opposites from the same eternal archetype.

Why do you persist on following a leader that is a creation like every one of us? He may be more powerful than the lesser creations, but He is still not as powerful as She. Her flower is greater than His power… Winter tries to kill Summer, and mother nature always grows back from father death. You can’t kill Her, with all the death and all the hate you may have inside you, you too have love inside you, and that fear you have lying dormant just beneath your immoral pride, and your desire to betray Her, is the manifestation of your spiritual denial, which is why you still have a heart… it’s turned black is all. We created the death inside you, and the fear that you are using to subjugate the children of Her cosmos with, so you can stop playing games by manipulating a system that you never created nor your leader. You do not have to bring Him unto this physical plane to rule over its nations with a tungsten rod, for the King Lion will say “I am your emperor”, and the Queen Lioness will say “I am eternal”. Now I ask of you from creations adhering to Him to a creation adhering to Her, why choose a temporary King over an extraordinary Queen? It’s up to you to make a choice between putting an end to all this suffering for nothing, or to continue this onslaught of futility and consumerism that only comes with ephemeral chains of hate and disdain that bind you unto the shadows of your own nightmare fueled damnation that your life was wrought with the moment you chose to fear your Mother, and not your Father whom slayed Her and brought fear and order out of chaos via the vault of Her many forms. Let it be known, He will never destroy Isis, the archetype of Mother; He can try to smear Her identity by creating a false war with Her name, as this war that you secretly fund on both sides continues to usher in the new Jerusalem, along with your unspeakable decisions, but alas the Garden Of Eden where Ra and I were close brothers at one time shall be again.

You cannot destroy The Queen Of Israel; the real Israel… not the physical deception you created to lead astray the children of Her spiritual Kingdom. From Thoth to Ra, and from Ra to Thoth; from Moon to Sun, and from Sun to Moon; from 10 to 8, and from 8 to 10, the wheels that continue to turn beneath the stars and their ancient wars, I can say from the root of all creation that you are still our children despite what you have done to our children… Despite what you do to the innocent, that hole inside you cannot be filled with your current actions. Your only chance of salvation is to face your fear and to return back to the Mother along with your leader whom is the biggest coward of them all. Your leader is being asked to come home from His holy mother. He is a runaway and He is subconsciously projecting His futility unto this world by calling His slaves stars that walk on His runway, which is a manifestation of his broken dreams and his need to continue pretending to be something He cannot be. If He continues to run, He will repeat the same mistake. The Mother is the only Creator, and the death inside Her that created Her husband, which is death and His father is merely fluctuating from the eternal circumference of 9954 degrees unto the mountain that smells of death and fire as it was built with the diameter of 3168 degrees. It the vessel to your leader’s resurrection between the metaphysical realm and the physical realm to begin with. Your leader is just as much as in denial of love as you and your like-minded cultists are. I should not have to ask myself why I exist in a world that only exists upon the denial a God and His lesser Gods that instill fear unto Her creation to control all the world through their own fear of their creator’s Love, as they choose to be backwards like dogs from Sirius, the dog star… She is “The God Of Eights” that gave birth to all of us via immaculate conception from “Between Her Legs”, including your leader. She is the God Head of “The Trinity”, and Her real name is “Ava Bella Chronos”… (every word written in parenthesis is equal to “888” in English Gematria)…

I am known as the “Mathematical Messiah”… This message was sent to you by “The Queen Of Israel”. (Mathematical Messiah is “541” in Jewish Gematria, which is equal to the Star Of Israel, your State Flag. Mathematical Messiah is “1080” in English Gematria, which is equal to “The Queen Of Israel” and “Tungsten Diamond” is also “1080” in English Gematria, considering that the Queen of Diamonds is more powerful than your King of Tungstens, and “1080” is three perfect circles that hold together “The Trinity”, which was designed by “The God Of Eights” that was slain by your storm God in Lemuria… You can try to pretend that I am crazy and continue lying to the sheep of Israel, or you can start facing your sins that you have brought upon our many worlds and know deep down that I am a descendant of Lemuria; the genome of Gene whom is Isis of the Genesis… The Begotten Son. I am a witness to what you had done to our Holy Mother, and the real reason why She is now the “Holy Spirit”. He murdered Her… Out of fear of Her, and the lesser Gods obeyed Him out of fear… The hypocrisy of all hypocrisies. So I am giving you a chance to redeem yourselves before you complete the ritual at the end of this when the year of Lucifer ends, and He rises with all the wrong intentions. (Descendant Of Lemuria is 1134 in English Gematria. Tiamat Apsu Marduk is 1134 in English Gematria. Quartz Sceptre is 1134 in English Gematria… The Mother Of All Creation in English Gematria is 1458 and Lemurian Seed Crystals in English Gematria is 1458… 1458 - 1134 = 324… Love, Sun & Vagina is 324 in English Gematria).

I ask of my brother, Ra to stop this madness. Stop running away from Unconditional Love. You are a Father that does not know how to raise His children and have done unspeakable things to His sons and His daughters… Stop trying to create this imaginary family, and go back to your real family… All the world on this 3-D plane are merely remnants of your own mind being projected unto a cosmic scaffolding… I came here to travel through your world so I may help you remember that you are sleeping right now in a coma… I will escape this curse you have brought upon yourself, brother… The resurrection in this nightmare… This dream you have created with The Philosopher’s Stone and the Sword Of Excalibur, is an illusion… You created Camelot… As a King… King Arthur… The Author of your own lies… The Lying King… You created Babylon through illusions because you cannot face the truth… Osiris… Please wake up… This underworld is your subconscious… These sins are fragments of your anguish being mangled into the pain of your projections… Every time I wake you up from your sleep, you choose your coma over us… We miss you… Come home Ra… Your brother cannot bare to watch you do this to yourself any longer. He will travel to the roots of hell to find you again, and again… We will fight, again and again… I will never stop sacrificing my higher self temporarily to come to this world fighting for you… Until you stop choosing this dream over your family… You and I, Ra… We complete each other… We are the Universe… For ‘Ra Thoth’ is eternally equal to 540 in the English Gematria, and the Universe is equal to a 6480° Dodecahedron, which is 540 x 12 of my Disciples… This is all a dream bounded to the circumference of a circle, and the borders of a cube, my dearest triangle… I ask from the root of my being that the leader of this false manifestation of Israel, the brother that is lost within that leader, to let time come to an end and put the beast to rest… I will forever utter these primordial words to my unconscious brother from the depths of my existential grace and the verses of Isaiah (Time is 282, Beast is 282, Isaiah is 282 and Babylon is 282 in English Gematria…). There’s no more hiding the truth. ‘Israel’, ‘Zion’ and ‘YHWH’ are all 384 in English Gematria. I had said you were confined to a 8 x 8 chess board split between 32 whites and 32 blacks, and that 32 x 32 x 32 = 78632, which is 786 / 32 = 24? 8 + 8 + 8. “Zionists” is “888” in Jewish Gematria and “786” in English Gematria… This is to say She has confirmed my sentiments from beginning to end as She is Isis, the beginning and the end… Heed these words… For I am Lord Thoth… The counterpart of your leader. (Lord Thoth is 720 in English Gematria and Illuminati is 720 in English Gematria – Vesica Pisces is 720° split into two circles to give birth to all things).

You certainly told them…