Straight From the Heart

No, they never know if they are coming or not despite all the toe curling signs, or who sent the orgasm if acknowledge receiving it, and they are never prepared for the rapture when it finally does does come in full force.

Who wants a woman like that. Impossible to please.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What did she do to the poor guy?
There is such a thing as delaying gratification but one must balance that with empathy and compassion toward the other.

But an agnostic woman would withhold judgment and expectations and simply go with the moments and THAT makes all the difference in the world.

Honestly, your type produces more nuns than any other type, I’m not convinced of your reasoning, regarding sexual fairness.

What type would that be? My type?

Just because I won’t type you doesn’t mean I haven’t. And no, I won’t.

I can respect that and it may be possible that I even understand why…though maybe not…though maybe. Don’t read too much into this but I think that you’re a good guy and after having read your last post in Dawkins and Abortion as a Moral Mandate, you’ve exhausted my defenses somewhat and I shall have to go in search of more. After all, I would hate to undue evolution and start coming on to you :laughing: as you say. No more flirting with you. :mrgreen: Really NOT. Anyway, I kind of find more substance within not flirting with you - somehow.

[tab]Thank you for the meaningful qualia.[/tab]

Logbook Note. Specimen “Turd Furgeson” failed at courtship with the specimen “Arcturus”. Note on future studies on female psychology, to be used at a future time.

:laughing: That was witty, Trixie.

But truth to tell, he didn’t fail at anything since he wasn’t looking for anything from me.
But he did actually gain something substantial from me and gave me something substantial.

images3503NMAM.jpg

For the last time, your not getting my substantial thing.

Its not even that substantial, just average sized.

=D>

Turd Ferguson

[tab]:lol: Hahaha Tricked you. Decorum dictates that I say nothing more…[/tab]

You’ve already given me something substantial – and yet again you have – but I really do appreciate a man who values his schlong dongadoodle, especially when he’s honest about it.

:mrgreen:

That’s what you think.

A nice conversation and the pleasure of sending pix of himself naked? I’d at least expect lunch and a movie.

No, you’re wrong, insofar as I intuit. He really wasn’t/isn’t looking for something from me. Even if he thought he was, I know better and I’m pretty sure he knows this anyway.
I won’t say why I intuit or know this because that might be trying to profile him in public.

No, he actually didn’t send me a picture of himself naked but what he did send was quite grotesquely beautiful in its own way. :laughing:

And, again, he did gain something substantial from me and gave me something substantial. But that’s just my own subjective perception…it can be real, you know.

You might expect more than that. I don’t know.

I might expect less than that yet receive much more - it’s all according to what we “see”.

:laughing:
You might want to put some words to that image, Trixie. It’s kind of ambiguous to me that way.
I could at least take the image in two different ways.

I had to shave off all the hair for it, save the hair growing on the tip in that picture. Sure, it looks weird, but feels sooooo good and warm to the touch. Makes you wanna cuddle it, kiss the head of it, put it in your lap and want to stroke it kinda good. So warm, and throbbing. You can see the veins in it.

I’ll share that joy with anyone, fat or old, minors, school children, diseased people, people dying on their death beds in hospices, man or womanhospices, rich or poor, single or in groups, especially small toddlers in day care and police officers stroking the pink skin at the same time, I have no shame.

The more who reach out their hands to stroke it’s smooth, warm, pink skin, the merrier. I wish to spread this joy of mine to the whole world.

You missed much of the hair on the tail.

I’ll ask you again. What is that wild beast lol anyway?