Script to the Wisest Movie Ever made

One of the opening scenes -

This song plays in the background youtube.com/watch?v=C7_fBCnp3xk
Hands uncover an artifact in the sand. It is a stone, chiseled with many wise things. At the bottom it says…“We did not ever find the answer…“Why”?”

Shows a flash back of politicians talking, people arguing over religion, girls with fancy purses and a giant nuclear explosion. Camera shot is at ground level at a street in the city, and the camera has a blue hazy effect during the explosion. Explosion has wind effects. Fade to white, then fade to black, then starwars camera shot panorma of the cosmos. Satellite floats past. Then abrupt scene change (no transition) to next scene.

Scene cuts to Kevin Solway in the jungle cutting through the underbrush with a machete…

More scenes to be added later.

A giant wasp swoops up Solway with its enhanced pincers then flies off towards the mountains as
the black arrow of determinism as thick as steel and as flexible as snake gradually worms its way
down from the copper sky while absorbing all the thoughts of the machines listening in from afar

No. But that scene, or something similar can be added later on. It does not fit the narrative to add it at the beginning when he is in the jungle.

Kevin is in the jungle and to his left there is his mate with is a camcorder with a |_*4+ style red cross hair.

Kevin is talking Steve Irwin style. "We are cutting through the underbrush, who knows what well find. Today we are observing the local primate species, a rare type of ape. We are keeping an eye on them, to make sure the population doesn’t dwindle. Look - there she is right now! Her names Sally, and she’s a live one!’ (parts the trees discovering a strange mechanical object and Sally scurries through the bushes) “- Crikey!”

Camera pans out shows them staring at a strange mechanical object buried in the dirt. Seems to be a kind of large radio device that fell from space.

Military conference scene

General on stage “We are not sure what this device is. It appears extra terrestrial in origin. Perhaps it was a left over from the ancients. What we do know, is it seems to be broadcasting signals, using a language we haven’t heard before.”

An alien crashes through the ceiling, shooting at the people inside.

5 minutes of War footage.

Capital ship floating through space, is bombarded by alien dropship. Ship, despite being a military vessel, has no turret defenses, and is easily seized.

Back to the stage, but this time it is reconstructed, and has no ceiling. It is outdoors, and guarded with men with guns.
Chief Secretary Aliison “Our capital ships are poorly engineered. We are sitting ducks out there! We are going to have to issue a recall, but the problem is, in order to do that, all of the ships have to return to Earth orbit for maintenance! And that just makes them sitting ducks!”

(Someone in a wise magi suit makes a commotion in order to get on stage.)
“Fear not. Now I know this has been tough, and its a losing battle, but honestly, what were you thinking?? I warned you about the threat of aliens before, an noone listened! You should have put defenses on your ships! Noone ever listens. But fear not, I have engineered the solution to your problems. It is called the Vanquishing Ray. It is a beam so powerful that it can even reach the far reaches of the cosmos, like the Ursa Major constellation! It uses a neutron beam plus spooky action technology. Its pure genius, and will lay waste to those alien scum, no doubt.”

Major allison stands up and says “But didn’t your experiment fail last time? If I recall, you were expelled from the Leviathan team due to obnoxious and belligerant behavoir.”

Magi “So what??? Is this science, or a social club? So what if I was rude, they were rude to me in the first place. They called me a crackpot for warning them about aliens. By the way, my schematics weren’t wrong, it was their fault the experiment didn’t work anyway, because they couldnt afford the materials I needed and I decided to use the materials they suggested! Not my fault!”

(Guards quietly usher the mysterious magi off stage.)

"And all you naysayers are gonna do is run me off the stage! You all are a bunch of Fools! "

at this point the movie should have run for 30.34 minutes long

Narrative changes to the aliens POV. Shows a type of culture with baby aliens in the hut. The draw things in the sand with their fingerlike appendages.

i am open to suggestions for the next 30 minutes of scenes. i have scenes planned around the 60 minute mark with more military operations in relation to the crisis, but I need 30 minutes of scenes before that.