At the end of Everything

At the end of everything i stand. Everyone around me dissapearing, and I am all that’s left.
It all started Tuesday. First it was Tommy, gone in a flash of light. Then it was Samantha. Each day less and less. Until it was just me.
I was told it was alternate dimensions. But now I am in a dimension where the only person left, is just me.
It was just a dream. Now I am alone, surrounded by the cosmos.
Below me, is the computer which hosted the simulation, called Life.
Characters in the reality were made in my image.
But I too, am a simulation. I feel my conciousness slip apart, fragmented split into 2 beings…
Below me is the computer. It is the source of my virtual reality, the world in which I used to live.
Bombarded by code on my left, my weak mind does not want to think.
It is overwhelmed, it just wants to go back into the reality, with people.
But the code is not correct. There is no love.
This was my last and final chance to rewrite the code, save my world, my reality.
Yet, my brain splits apart. Dominated by causality, it wishes to push the button, like a machine.
It has no rationality, it is in shock, dictated by emotions. It does not wish to process the code, it just wishes to push the button, so it can feel comfort.
My brain dictated by causality, wishes to push the button.
But the causality of years, years of memory and wisdom, crawling to reach the peaks of sanity, chimes in, like the light behind the savoir.
My brain dictated by causality, rips apart, and there are two bodies, split apart, my consciousness is now part of causality, each thought, progressively weaker, yet my soul fills with delight, confused, ethereal fear and the delight of death, as I realise that there is no me, and that I am nothing.
My thoughts begin to wane, and I realise, that I am nothing.
Then I am propelled back into the false world, with people I made, to keep me company…to distract me from what I am.
I am all there is.

The enormous burden of the I. Is that all there is or all that can be left?

Your vision has no thingness to it, no reality, but if you view only the object of reality, the machine is parallel and secondary to that. Watch as it all dissolves into an ever increasing fluidity, and all your ideas, the machines and you, turn to air. …and yet what is left remaining?.. That there is during all of that, the observer, even in the emptiness. You can watch everything fall away, and at first this is a disintegration, but eventually you are left there naked with all things stripped away leaving the ‘world’ naked too. - something of the druidic perspective there :slight_smile:

The machine cannot save you from yourself.

And yet there, naked, I can hear echoes of my thoughts, without actually hearing them, inaudible. Just as I now can see echoes of my past deeds…I can remember that my experiences were real, despite no longer being even a memory.

You have to save Yourself , before it’s too late. You must be able to stand alone, even in the harsh glare of insanity and death. I can hear You asking, “How, how, how”?

Well I don’t know the answer , but the adage, ‘if
there is a will, there is a way’ & ‘necessity is the mother of invention’.

You must be strong, and when You hit rock bottom, if You haven’t yet, brace Yourself grit Your teeth, and look at the ‘Big Picture’. There is Always tomorrow!

One of these days, when the computer really takes over, try becoming it’s friend, play him as he will play You, and some of Your burdens may be delightfully lifted.