Had a dream Michael Clark Duncan murdered some frat girls.

I had a dream I went over to some frat girls house to get laid. In this dream I looked weird. I thought these girls were dumb, and struggling to maintain a connection with them. I was utterly bored, then I noticed a panic. They got a message from somebody. They say he was out to get them. They said it was a crazy stalker. So I immediately started making plans for my exit, put on my clothes and walked downstairs…then Boom Knock Knock!!!

I ran back upstairs and crawled out the window. But my curiosity gets me and I go to the downstairs window to check it out. It is Michael Clark Duncan and his white homie in the house. They go upstairs and murder the frat girls. I try to sneak away, but they catch me. They tell me to sit down and watch TV with them, that it’s all cool, and there’s nothing to worry about. Then we go outside and play golf. We each keep making holes in one, because the shape of the terrain is a perfect sphere and the ball makes several passes for some reason, despite violating the laws of physics. Then I wake up.

duncan.jpg