An Attic of the Mind

I don’t think masculine and feminine have anything to do with it. I read that sentence about ego somewhere. It seemed profound, having been written by a poet. It reminds me of Blake’s idea of seeing through the eye, not with the eye.
So does this mean that most Eastern religions are feminine for denouncing Ego?

Im just going by the facts. According to common testimony, the state of ego freeness is associated with tranqulity, clarity, feelings of compassion, and emptiness, and shame. This the same as estrogenic activity. Thus, the mist, is de-mystified.

I really don’t know what that means. It seems like meaning making to me.

Long Black Beetle

Today I am
A long, black beetle
In a supermarket,
Scurrying
To primal mandates,
Obscene
On the shine
Of polished plans,
Not knowing that
The bigger traps
Have room
Like freedom.

Trixie, you are far too analytic and literal to understand the Blake reference. Maybe it’s because of your masculine persona. :smiley:

Your facts, not mine.

And you are far too much of a woman, shrouded in vaguity, you won’t explain it to me.

Then tell me the facts, or are you too tired to?

I’m anything but a woman. Please don’t troll and usurp this thread. This is a poetry thread.
About the Blake reference–a good animal sees through its eyes with its being; humans see with their eyes and egos.
There are no “THE” facts–there are your facts and my facts. I don’t buy the affectation that describes chemistry as masculine or feminine.
I won’t bother with your threads.
Please submit a poem about the mind. Or comment on the poems already submitted.

A Stretch

Where are the notes
That join to make
One immortal chord;
Am I the string
That will not take
Tensions of a word?

No, this is the quintessence of a woman. I pray the mods don’t delete this because they need to see this.

Ierrellus, exemplies the behavoir of a woman.

First, he calls me masculine in a pejorative way.
When I call him feminine, as a retort, he tells me that I am troll, and he is anything but.

Then he tells me I am too logical to see the truth, but does not offer any clarity on the truth.

Then he posts a vague statement trying to discredit my facts, but does not make the actual effort to post any facts discrediting my facts.
Then, when the discussion is not going exactly the way he wants it, he tries to stifle any discussion in the matter, like a typical woman, and then orders me to obey his rules.

In his defense, he did manage to finally explain what he meant by the eye remark, so to that I’ll give him credit.

Mods, please lock this thread, Aussenseite(SIC) and I will post poems without this BS.

I want to apologize, Ierrellus. Trixie is dragging this thread through the mud because he/she didn’t like something I said in another thread. Usually that’s considered stalking and harassment, but he/she knows this board isn’t monitored at all, so he/she feels confident in posting what he/she wants in an effort to derail perfectly wonderful threads.

Perhaps we shall continue in a new thread sometime soon? I was thoroughly enjoying the conpoetversation.

Don’t inflate yourself so much Aussie. Has nothing to do with you. I am not obsessed with you, and you are not my nemesis, sorry. =; :laughing:

No need to apologize. Trixie is down on anybody who disagrees with her/him.

Oooh, we are feeling emotional, aren’t we?

2nd request to mods. Please lock this thread. Trixie will never shut up. This is a far cry from poetry tag.

It’s me who is…woah. Are you sure about that?

3rd request to mods. Please lock this thread.

This topic is locked as a lost cause, and Trixie has been issued a board warning for making it so.