Rachael

There’s a story I’ve been meaning to write for the longest time but never got around to it. I did have an opportunity a while back to write a summary of it when planning how to respond to James in another thread in which he wrote this about me:

I was going to respond to him with something but then ended up responding with something else. But that first something I posted on my desktop and saved for a while. Why? Because in it I saved a summary of that I story I just mentioned. So in response to Jame’s vampire vs. werewolf analogy, I said this:

That’s horrible. Also it goes to show how stupid the 1 percent are. Theyd rather spend the rest of their lives in a crappy underground bunker or a sterile space station prison than do proper management to take care of the world.

You mean my story’s horrible, or what happens in the story’s horrible?

It sounds like something Mila Jovovitch would have been cast in… I would rather live on the sterile spacestation than be roughing it with the 98%

Mila Jovovitch, eh?

Maybe as one of the gang members. Now would she be a friend or a foe to Rachael?