Message to all Haters.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25lf_K9FGIo[/youtube]

I am on a journey and you wouldn’t go on this one with me? You tell me good luck and then exhibit signs of behavior that make you look like part of the problem. Part of what I have to break through to actually succeed. You are right that we must in part save our selves, but from what when we dont try to help others do the same appropriately. It is still a collaborative effort of individuals. You say balance masculine and feminine and I say balance that as well. I am fighting the good fight, doing what’s right. Everyday I gain more spiritual awareness and grow stronger and stronger. You think your words hurt me? You can’t hurt me, I am Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Queen of Queens. Like the video implies, my divine quest and spiritual essence grows stronger and stronger each day, regardless of the hurdles and negative energies you throw at me.

And, step by step I carry this cross like a pro across the landscape- and its not easy. Could be easier. Some have been trying a long time. Im not alone, by any means. It seems that people expect me to lose my mind in power when I say that I am God in the flesh. To forget that theyve been putting in work, too. Like Im just one Trixie, and I am, but in a mass of non-equals. Duh. I wouldnt be able to stand losing myself in such madness and losing sight of what love and respect mean. There are a million reasons to keep myself grounded from that. Im not afraid of losing myself for a while in multi-dimensional possibilities and perceptions because Im confident of making my way back to whats important, which is changing the Human DNA.

Im going against a tide to speak openly about things people only think about. I realize that this is hard for some because of doubt and fear, some of the things we experience that we dont want to talk about. Paranoia on a grand scale. Im saying that it is the answer if we are ever going to trust each other and make some magic happen. DNA powers are real and we need to learn how to control them and to do that we need honesty and even the universe has been divulging its secrets for this purpose. Im saying that I am not afraid to rise to the task.

Wise One:

I really think i know where You are coming from, Your writing reflects a deep pathos. But, and i am
writing this to give You a large dose of encouragement, the DNA You need not worry about, genetic change will accure over time, as the body tries to adapt to previously unperceived conditions.
Certain DNA traits will suffer decay, under unusual conditions, and mutations will occur. I think, maybe we should let Nature take it’s course, and not get riled up about interwening , since Nature’s wisdom recognizes a diffrence between long term natural effects and short ones, where mis-interpretation of conditional responses may be mistaken.

The Human DNA is degrading. In order for it to upgrade, sheltering must be removed, the old ways must be returned to. Ironically, the return of the old ways, removal of technology, prevents any further evolution…

This is the turning point in time where we must take evolution into our own hands…or forever forget our fate…

What I really love about this is that you took something I said and barely changed it to make it your own. You should work on finding your own ways to say things, but I AM glad that I could be a role model for you. You’ve got heart, kid, to go toe to toe with me on my best day, but don’t get too caught up in the pull of my strong personality. Ive got a love of my life and I want to get to her and you’re muddying the water. Keep going, though, you stupid genius, lol.

Kind of see a thread title and go hm this may be interesting, then see that the last post is yours and go eh nvm, then repeat for the whole ilp because you are a major spammer.

That’s nice and it’s called freedom of speech.

You’re free to speak nonsense, and I am free to ignore it.

Thankyou for this entertaining and enlightening post. I like your feline attitude. You are a fierce woman, I bet you sway those hips fierce and hold that purse high.

Please refrain from fantasizing about me, I am spoken for.

My sometimes lack of free will is annoying, and if my genes could be changed I’d be up for that. It’s just that I don’t think we are anywhere near the part of ‘the story’ where that should happen. We could probably change DNA in the near future [and to a degree, now], but I would want us to absolutely know DNA inside out prior to being dabbled with. Science tends to move ahead of itself, a Vulcan would probably still be considering if a moon landing with current technology is advisable.

It seems we are at present in the part of the story prior to that occurring, and that is why it’s ethics should be thoroughly questioned.

E.g. We should ask if changes should be earned and learned? Otherwise are we making an irrelevant customisation?

_

Yuppie women who power walk, clutching their purse, swaying their hips with their nose titled in the air are not my type. I do not fantasize about spiders.

These changes are not earned, but are mandatory upgrades. For example if a rapist has a rape problem, we lower his sex drive slightly and make him more attractive to women. He did not earn this upgrade, but it is for the better good, to decrease the odds of him resorting to rape.

So it is with the human race. The human race is a filthy species which has not “earned” any upgrades. But for the good of the world, and the greater good it’s DNA must be upgraded, lest we be doomed for history to repeat itself endlessly.

It is true that the humans are not well skilled at DNA science. Therefore I believe the first step is to resurrect the great scientists of old, using cloning technology. Using the thinktank of old legends, and great inventors, and the help of Richard Dawkins, we can begin construction of the DNA machine.

So you have already decided on your history? Trixie is going to save the humanity?

That would be what I’d like to see in future historical records.

Yes, I ask because I saw that other video. It’s kind of creepy though. I am of the opinion that you are not serious, but after watching that video, I think there is another possibility . . .

I do.

Damn.

Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom now. If I’m not back in four minutes and twenty six seconds, just wait longer.

Sex-drive is attractive to women though, so by lowering that you make him less attractive in that sense. Do you prefer your men to be like droids? There are many other things women are attracted to of course, and some women like men to be quite plain and boring in a manner. Secondly the qualities which make him a rapist are part of the greater dynamic, without with humanity would become banal and mundane.

The reasons why God doesn’t do it, are the reasons why humans shouldn’t. Clearly we haven’t thought the whole thing through.

Can you suggest something that’s an upgrade and not a downgrade?

Or upgrade anyone’s brain by making it grow [and the cranium of course] in a given area/s. Or continue research in artificial neurons and quantum computing, until we can build a superior ‘brain’ with virtually unlimited abilities to calculate all DNA interactions. Clones might also be the same as other people, no? Where much of their intellects are learned. Einstein had a fairly ordinary IQ, so it was something else ~ a dynamic of the world, by which he rose above the others [e.g. The non-Jewish Germans lol].

Perhaps as we grow our abilities are tempered in the forge of life. Inevitably this will be overtaken by AI eventually, which will be able to sufficiently manipulate gene code, but then it will be that making the calculations.

_

women aren’t attracted to men with too high of a sex drive. women are attracted to asexual men who dont care about or fantasize about them.

building a quantum computer with artificial brains is silly. humans will never build a synthetic brain.

Teslas intellect is not learned. He had a premium education which allow him to use his fruits. Our Tesla clones will also be delivered a premium education as well.