Story of my Life.

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Story of my Life.

Postby Orbie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:40 am

All energy is not sexual. evolutionary-ly speaking it appears so. This is a catch, but there is some level of perfection we are evolving toward, and this in my opinion has been pre-deposited, as it were, as some sort of a far-away, almost hidden from sight goal.
To all or most practical purposes, this hiddenness, makes it seem, as it the process IS the very end in and through which this quasi perfection manifests,

but issue can be taken. The evolutionary principle through process constntly differentiates praxis, and level of insight are achieved, leading from complacency to real involvement with esoteric ideas and practices.

Some of these are forced, whereupon they become meanunglessly futile attempts at self regulation, but som few are induced by higher powers of self realization, whereby real joys are discovered not as a transformed type of enegy, a displacement of self indiced control (which is nothing but the effects of trditional morality); but, through a natually evolved harmonic, a calculus of pleasures, indiced by these pre-organic manifestations.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers

Re: Story of my Life.

Postby Orbie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:40 am

All energy is not sexual. evolutionary-ly speaking it appears so. This is a catch, but there is some level of perfection we are evolving toward, and this in my opinion has been pre-deposited, as it were, as some sort of a far-away, almost hidden from sight goal.
To all or most practical purposes, this hiddenness, makes it seem, as it the process IS the very end in and through which this quasi perfection manifests,

but issue can be taken. The evolutionary principle through process constntly differentiates praxis, and level of insight are achieved, leading from complacency to real involvement with esoteric ideas and practices.

Some of these are forced, whereupon they become meanunglessly futile attempts at self regulation, but som few are induced by higher powers of self realization, whereby real joys are discovered not as a transformed type of enegy, a displacement of self indiced control (which is nothing but the effects of trditional morality); but, through a natually evolved harmonic, a calculus of pleasures, indiced by these pre-organic manifestations.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient