Story of my Life.

Story of my life can be described as a hyperbolic curve increasing exponentially on the y axis. The y axis represents the level of existential disgust.

As a child, it started out good. Moo. Moo.

I grew out of my wool.

Fell into the pool.

People tell me words.

I am fueled by Noumenon.

They tell me it will get better.

Their words, are hollow.

Noumenon, not connected to anything physical.

It never gets better, it only gets worse.

They try to heal me with noumenon, so that they they can escape responsibility.

They cannot heal.

I am the only true healer.

And they denied me my life. Denied me my ability to heal.

Their cities, their bulldozers, their modernity, strangling, suffocating me, to death, leaving me to die alone.

And they make parades, celebrating how holy they are, eating their mass genocides, laughing and talking amongst themselves.

I await anything, any kind of change, any kind of stimulation.

To escape from their flatness, their homogeniuty, their utterly, unbearable, apathetic homogeniety.

Time now flows backwards.

I know I cannot die, because my life is actually spawned from a point in the future.

Like a train, speeding and speeding up, seeing the same variations of scenery.

A pre-planned route. All, cliche.

It all goes by so fast.

The train never ends.

I cannot escape my godhood.

Villians, only there to distract me.

Will the train ever derail?

Was derailment ever part of the plan?

I pray to a god I dont believe in.

I pray for change.

I am stranded, alone, suffocated in apathy.

Drowning in a pit, surrounded by genetic filth, faeces.

Like furious bubbles, they split apart, propogate, and manifest like crazy.

Bubbles, everywhere.

So easy to pop, but not so easy to enter.

Each day, grows longer.

Each breath, grows harder.

Each sunset, grows more lonely.

Each day, more hopeless.

Fueled by delusions, noumenon.

Each day, more powerless.

Pretty,
but sad,
pretty sad

pretty sad, said,
said pretty.

It is not that each of us, so
entangled,
but the depth of sensitivity,

must have been a beautiful baby.
still,

for some memory casts a spell
memory chains the link
elludes the illusions
deludes the delusion,
or,
at least tries,
the bst way,
for me,
only the method
gives semblance of.

trixie

‘The noumenon is a posited object or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses’.

Noumenon may only exist as informations derivative of “phenomenon”, which refers to anything that appears to, or is an object of, the senses which always occurs after calibration, ergo is indirect information to the experienced and is in the class of secondary information. Both can only be ‘information’, and thus ‘noumenon’ may only refer to a different class of secondary information i.e. doesn’t mean anything.
It’s relevance is whatever you wish it to be, and the same goes for the perceived more direct sensory info. Being nonchalant and apathetic is just an emotional state, you are making things seam meaningless when thats simply a matter concerning your emotion and not the thing itself.

Just an emotional state??

Emotions are everything, dude.

Matter, matters not.

A blob of physics can make you happy one minute, sad the next.

Feelings are the only thing that matter.

What is this word ‘noumena’ I keep seeing everywhere?

Have you stood up?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ675Jd5cOE[/youtube]

Trixie

Exactly! One can artificially induce emotions.

If you know the feelings your having are false in some way [drugs etc], then you are to one side of them - so to say. This way we know that the will/consciousness can bypass the emotions, and hence they are made flaccid. All information is secondary to the primary consciousness, and emotions are information acting upon ones drives which would otherwise continue without them. Emotions are surely of the matter?

females eh! :-"

Drug induced emotions are not fake emotions they are real emotions.

No, you are real and that makes your experience of the false emotions real.

What do you mean by “false” emotions, Amorphos?

For instance, when we feel emotional pain yet we laugh it off?

Amorphous has a point, it is knowing emotions from thoughts that make the difference.

So when it comes to noumena, how does one separate emotions/feelings from thought? How does one know what is real or go about deciding what experience has value?

Wouldn’t you say that something has to call it into being - how can that happen without the influence of the senses?
The human mind or psyche, along with how we are wired and the impressions/patterns made upon our minds early in life, have a lot to do with how we individually perceive things through our senses and how we experience things - not necessarily real as reality goes but nevertheless real to the individual. Noumena is created through the deepest core of our beings or perhaps it’s the other way around.

Trixie,

How can someone go about healing you with noumena?

Counselors who say “it will be better”

And tell me “to look at the bright side”

When there is no hope, nor bright side.

What does that have to do with noumena?

Any idiot can say those words to you. Platitudes. That’s what someone says when they don’t know what else to say.
You’d be better off just going outside and looking up at the stars. What you perceive you become and absorb.
Perhaps not much better than what they say to you but you might then be absorbing light, energy and beauty.

If you know what it is you really want to do what will make you happy, why obsess about it?

Noumenon - (in Kantian philosophy) a thing as it is in itself, as distinct from a thing as it is knowable by the senses through phenomenal attributes.

Now what is a noumenon? A thing, that has no connection to phenomenon, or reality.

Such as hollow words, like “life is good”. or “it will get better”, and “stay positive”

When the mathematics shows, that my life is steady decline.

I don’t know what will make me happy. I just wanted to be loved. I now realize I was deluded. There is no love to be found in this world.

I understood what a noumenon or noumena is. I see what you mean though.

But what do YOU need to do so that life CAN BE MADE BETTER - so that you can have a positive attitude - short of lying to yourself or denying your own reality?