The Art of Art

I have this theory about art and mental time travel. Future audiences connect with every part of the creative process, helping the artist or artists to create at the same time as those directly surrounding the artist in the mass consciousness. Thus, the impetus and mark made of any given work has already been given merit or had taken away by its own ability to connect and resonate with others. Through time and space our causes resonate and only the future can make sense of it all, in time. A casual mixture of fate and free will. I chose to be Jesus Christ and fate had a vacuum to fill and already knew me by my works and only time has allowed it the chance to see how a mortal man of flesh and blood could be God of all that is. Nobody else could have been me with my unique signature. We are locked in place by our own deeds as people mentally connect through the ages. Im not an ancient spirit, but a fresh one, proof of spiritual evolution and adaptation and proof that the old guard can be bested. One life.

How were you Jesus in a past life, but not an ancient spirit? How are you a 'fresh spirit", but only have “one life”? Make up your mind.

With art, timing is key. It’s seasonal.

You have to release it, when the apes are in a certain mood. Modern art, primarily relies on popularity and cultural witchcraft.

A man can release virtual poop, but if he claims it is special to him, and if he has connections or makes references to famous people or movements, the apes believe his art to be sensational.

Good for you and your friend that never abused animals. You have abused people you view to be lesser than you. You tried with me on our first encounter here and I piqued your curiosity. The next encounter we had was with you flat out bashing my ideas and trying to make me feel stupid. Given my past interactions, I was not surprised by your attack, though I wasnt ready for it. It came from nowhere. I reacted naturally and bluntly and you then proceeded to act in a predictable pattern. That pattern changing as we interacted as I had seen before in others. Dont think that I planned this out or lured you in. You were the predator that thought it had found prey and was partly right. I do not hide violence, obviously. I use it productively and move on to actually be light instead of just pretending. I learn patience and I am not perfect, but I am better than you and I did give you plenty of warnings. I said: you will break your self against me. You seem to be of the mentality to break me. Would you show me mercy?No

How? Spiritual and mental memetic legacy. We are all connected through time and space, rubbing against each other and trading experiences to those they deem worthy. I could have memory of surviving eternity in such a fashion that would not be mine but would be a long-term entity adding a chip to my pile. Nature is a meritocracy of love and respect and for every foul memory or imagination, there is a bright one to triumph over it. I could feel as though I was Jesus because he sacrificed his spirit to help drive my will. He came to me and bonded. Every entity in turn has done this to some extent, Jesus chose to give his all, others only a bit. Passing the baton in this marathon.

Not to say that we only live one life bv that when the answer was found it would only take one life time. I was fresh and had it all thrown at me and I sorted that shit out in a singular life time as a new spirit. They preserve bodies to prevent spirit recycling, say YOLO as if it means something and try to steal my birthright from me, my inheritance, the return of the King. A spirit that can remain intact through the recycling lifestream and not destroy or clog it.

You claim you bait. Your words not mine.

Better than me only at patience. Humans irritate me in every way, and I have little patience left.

Whats that supposed to mean? That dead bodies are still sentient, with spirits trapped inside?

How do you think I beat evil within myself? I did so by honestly being the victim and then by honestly being the predator. Evil does not trust anything and can not see honesty because they claim to use their cunning to do the same when they actually are that and try to cover it up and hide it. But they still know what they do is wrong. Of course I baited you. My fight continues. But I didnt lure you in. Your hubris did that. It was a mix of plan and whim and go with the flow. I tell no lies, you just have trouble balancing paradox. Dont blame your shortcomings on me. I came to educate all and especially people like you. Twist and turn perception to your benefit and then bitch when someone bends it back to the truth. What truth? That at any given moment of any given day someone can take what you do out of context and make it look bad. But you, you do that and that is evil. Where is your proof in the long term of your inner core of light? All I have seen is hate and anger, ego pride and lust. But, Im weak.

You are human, you dumb bitch. And Im sure that some spirits do get stuck in their dead bodies for a while due to a strong attachment to the flesh. But that would defeat the purpose of those who want to rule the long term without earning it and to keep spirits broken down and from healing by re-entering the lifestream- forcing them to latch onto and take over living bodies for comfort and renewal. That was a stupid question and one you could have found an answer to if you werent so consumed and choked by negativity and dreams of power and revenge. What need do you have to look beyond for answers when you dont care for them. Ive seen you around the forums and you would rather tear others down and manipulate them than find any real truth. Nice core of light there that you only show when its useful to you and you alone. A being of light would not have attacked me over the statement: CGI is sentient. They would go and test it out in a variety of ways and then come and ask questions of what was meant. You didnt.

Trixie, no need to get over-personal in your responses to Phred.

Phred, I have a gay Jewish friend… small world huh :smiley:

It seems that we all have our innate crosses to bear Phred, so you are not alone in learning how to carry yours around without getting splinters. :wink:

Yeah. Im sorry for the rudeness. I hope you do understand that while it was towards you, it was not meant for you but as a part of the collective example, a part of the art. If I act mean or short, its because I see potential. I dont want you to give up learning to lead since you are in a role for it. I think of so many things in a moment that take a while to understand, let alone explain. I just assume that others suffer similarly that they cant explain why they do what they do. And that is wholesale taken advantage of, which I loathe.

He called me a dumb bitch. How am I the one being over personal?

He is a psychotic child. He pretends to be a “teacher” but what he is really doing is venting his never ending fountain of rage.

I am really at a loss, because everyone I know says that Im the most respectful person they know. I try to give more kindness than I receive and consistantly succeed and I know where to toe a hard line and take a stand and they respect me for that. I am unthreatening in nature until I sense attack. Even then, I evaluate a situation and take the most peaceful route as much as possible. Here, I expect you to have concrete arguments or good questions and not some tear-you-down bs. This is a breeding ground for ideas, not what you have done. In what world do you seriously expect people to take that without fighting back. You remind me of my little sister: mom, he hit me back!’ dont dish out what you cant take.

Trix doll, please attack the argument and not the person from here on in… debate thoughtfully with Phred or not at all.

People express themselves and get ripped into on here, but that is not philosophy… is it? and many newcomers leave in shock just as quickly as they had arrived…

This is sooooo you. You can’t resist the temptation to big yourself up!! It’s hilarious. This is why people don’t like you - you have no humility. Having no self doubt, is not a good combination with being constantly wrong.

I’d like to check that book out too, but I might not read it all… just want to see what it’s about.

I like the avatar (and the one before that) in its entirety… it’s pretty cool, but that might be what you don’t like about it - is it ok to rip into the young man in the way which is happening in this thread? Read my previous post and do not ignore it.

Well… right now you are in a better place than I - those around me have been taking my kindness for weakness for far too long (during the last few years of my battle with food additives, which laid me (very) low) and because they won’t piss off and leave me alone the minute they irk me I verbally attack… to the point of black out, or more like zoning out, and I don’t give a shit because if they don’t like it they can fuck off, but they won’t :confused:

So what do you see instead Lev? grey? mauves? or a limited colour palette?

I spent the first 20 years of my life in deep and dark depression and insecurity. The next 8 crawling out of that pit and dealing with the rebound ego and arrogance. Do believe that Ive had the wind knocked out of my sails more than once. I build my life around honesty and integrity in a world designed to break that down and destroy it. I am awake and aware and just struggled with trixies confidence that my friends and family do not love me and have in fact pushed me away when that is not entirely fact. I do not idly boast or make myself big. I just state and recognize the truth. I have earned self respect even if you dont think so. I am a genius, I am wise, I am better than the day before which is worth more to me than being better than someone else, I am fighting a war and making huge dents in the opposition. I do take on legion and the devil himself and I am almost homeless, having everything taken from me except whats inside. I am a warrior who can handle 10-20 enemies at a time, that can take the worst

And day by day, hour by hour, second by second by second, I prove what I say the hard way. You dont see me doubt? Then youre not seeing my behind-the-scenes. I dare you to tell me to walk through fire, wear my soul and call me a liar. I am no fortunate son and I survived suicide and every cruelty placed on me. I have survived and I fight whether I get to reap the benefits of it or not. Im still homeless in a world of greed, sustained by the good will of many as I make strike after strike for all those beyond me and barely taking time for myself. I will win, but will I live to see true victory? I dont care. I see beyond my self. What humility would you have me show when my soul is put to the test? Would I have mentioned a bit of it if I didnt need to? No, that is not the basis of normal conversation. You must think me to be some monster and who can blame when trust is so wantonly abused? What play am I making if I am as bad as others say? What ploy is this and what do I gain from it? Nothing to lose.

I mean- shit- am I not supposed to notice my own progress through life? Am I not supposed to notice that Im winning and making strides or that people are looking up to me and respecting me, that the tide is turning? That the man I used to try and fail to be is now the man I am? Should I not be at least a bit proud of that? Should I not use my own progress to give others strength and courage to make their own? I hear so much about what I shouldnt do but there seems to be no right answer but to leave people in their futility closets while others try to get them to accept their own enslavement and destruction. The school for scoundrels at its height and full measure and it is all wrong. Supposed to build people up and they dont know when to stop because they have been bred to compete and dominate and hate themselves for it. I am that which is right.