The creative zone

Do you ever just space out at the worst possible time? Like, you’re driving along and next thing you know, you’re further than you were and you realize that you had been on autopilot. Where do you go, what do you do? Do you think that its a way to send and recieve messages? In the zone. Get to the zone. Be the zone. Oh-zone. Lol.

What does this have to do with creativity?

What about tips and pointers for greater ways of expressing the creativity that’s inside, to outside mediums?

Nobody? I was rather curious as to what people think about when they zone out. There could have been conversation on a variety of aspects tied into creativity, but I think people are afraid of talking openly about it. Might have something to do with the forced social structure and the fact that some people dont want to face the ridicule and cruelty of those who would stop them from talking. Quite the pity. Any body have any thoughts about thoughts that vanish mid-thought? What interruption is that? I want answers, but no one is there that has any. The only people that are there are the people like Trixie who dont give a fuck about life and just want to fuck with you. I guess that if people are too afraid to freely discuss things then thats that. I give up. Fear rules the world and Im on the way out. Fuck it.

The Evil Trixie censors all those who would dare post in this thread. The ban hammer, the ring of the feminist, is heard clear and loud.

No, Im not some censoring feminist faggot.

I was expecting this thread to have tips and trix for creativity, and it did not.

Of course, your first step is to flame, because you automatically feel offended if every single post does go exactly as your wanted it to.

You know, Trix, I found out a long time ago that I can not win my fight. Against someone who is driven to destroy, what security is there? Even with top of the line security and defenses, a determined assailant will win out. Its not hard to destroy the world or anything else- all you have to do is keep attacking it. Even if you have no reason to support your hate or violence, thats all you need to break down loving hearts over time. I act as if Im going to win, but I know the score. I can enable someone else to win but for how long can we keep sacrificing our selves to pass a baton? I gave you one final ride, but youre not satisfied. I wonder what would satisfy you. All you want to do is fuck with people because you got stuck in a chain of thought that I simply moved past. Effortlessly. Existential disgust and you pull shit like this and expect people to respect you. One day, they will kill you and anyone like you and they will be free to find their own disgust or to rise above it. Go ahead and destroy me.

Oh, and Trixie, Im tired at the moment of trying to be your friend. Fuck off you pretentious fake piece of fucked off shit. You know what I really want to do to you? Just slam my fist into your face until its nothing but a bloody mess, cut your tits off and shove them up your ass. Then Id cut your dick off and rub it on the blood where your tits used to be and then make you choke to death on it. That is how much you piss me off. That is what I control and that is why you win. I dont want to be that brutal. I believe in a better way. But, you stand in the way and refuse to understand.

I could be brutal, I could be mean. I could be petty and vindictive and follow you from thread to thread just to harass you- I could be just like you. But at that point, I would have to hate myself for being such a pansy little bitch. Even these responses you will try to use against me even though you pushed me to this point, you spoiled, child-minded useless cunt.

His true personality shows.

He is nothing more than a hateful, murderous psychopath, intent on fighting and attacking anyone who makes a post which does not fit into his superfragile ego.

I have examined several internet specimens, and non have such a fragile and delicate ego as this one right here.

You were saying?

Remember, guys

this

turns into him responding with this

Did anyone say, psych-o?

Oh, I was just making several more points from a calm and decisive mind, but that doesnt matter does it? I said mean and hateful things, it doesnt matter that you fully deserve it. Damned if I do, damned if I dont. Either way, you win, right? Ever think that that might be where your existential disgust might stem from? Of course not. That cant be it. Has to be something else. Lick my hairy asshole, bitch. I dont give a fuck. Destroy me in name and body, you will never destroy my spirit.

-singing- fuck the fuck off you piece of fucking shit. You have been following my threads and harassing me and these people let you get away with it. What are they going to do? This is ridiculous that you do this purposefully to piss me off and further your thirst for my blood. They will eventually ban me and I will be done at that point with the internet and you will have no one to ease your disgust and they will have peace until the physical world erupts into action due to the unreleased pressure of such disgust. Regardless-after this era, there will be peace for another cycle until this all happens again. What a stupid fucking cycle.

How can I destroy what’s not there?

I deserve all the bad things that happen to me? I suppose you’ll say that starving kids are the victims of their own karma, and that noone deserves to breathe air, and that people deserve to be sexless and starved of love? (Don’t worry, you wouldnt be the first turd on ILP to say such things.)

Your cycles, are caused by your own bipolar disorder and glass fragile ego. You, are the opposite of peace, actually.

I will not be the full of what I should until everyone is the full of what they are? I would be at peace if not for the world the way it is and thus I fight for peace for everything. This would have been a peaceful conversation- enjoyable- if others could have freely talked about the subject. Im tired of pointing the finger and pointing out the obvious that you started this current conflict between us. Its obvious to anyone observing the full of the conflict that I have been patient with you. Anyone seeing how you act over the long term on these forums even interactions with you without me that you exemplify one of the biggest problems in the world. I have a life beyond this struggle- there is still love and art and life to be lived. The saddest part is that we will be forced to kill people like you just to be able to enjoy life equally. What other option do you give people? None. And yet nobody will. I think thats the point we’re making- we’re now strong enough to where we can just refuse to play the ‘games’

People are waking up every day in mind and spirit. Not all are at the same point but all have the same potential. We’re just gonna contain the damage and let people like you do your thing and we will survive. Even in eternity, we find a way to overcome existential disgust and boredom. We learn how to overcome everything, even this eternal ‘war’. Days still go by one at a time and you are in Hell while I try to turn it into Heaven. Of course you act the way you do- I already beat the problems youre stuck on- solved your rubiks cube. You are cliche and therefore redundant.

Doubt you are in Heaven.

Your demon ways are self evident.

You are so fragile, dear sir.

So quick to agitate, and bring on violence, when mere words don’t go your way.

Meanwhile, I’m smiling all the time.

You are correct. I am not in Heaven. I am on Earth which humans have crafted into Hell. I would create Heaven on Earth, but it isnt that easy, as you your self evidence quite well and why should I be tolerant of certain things? You say I am quick to agitate and bring violence, yet Im not quite as quick as you. Im actually a very patient and tolerant man, but your intentions were clear to me from the start. And, I baited the trap for you which you took. Thus, here we are. Ive never seen a hero in the flesh- I cut my teeth on swords and magic, in the stories and Im not proud of my address in this evil-tainted world, no post code envy. But my friends and I have cracked the code and we speak with mental telepathy in channels unseen. I counted and an active brain aside from all else that it does, carries on half a billion conversations at any given time, give or take. I have heroes, warriors and Gods from countless worlds and realities helping me and supporting me in my venture. Even villains, devils and rogues.

You two need to get a room.

Lol.

But I thought you vanquished all evils.

When did I say that? Where? I said that I, personally, have beaten every evil and put it in its place when it has come to me. Beating is not the same as vanquishing and Im just one man in a world of equals- everyond else would still have to do the same as I to some degree. I refuse to be your sub or your dom, therefore you are at a loss for what to do though youll pretend otherwise. Stop focusing on me and go and do your work as you should. You cant break me because Im already broken. There is still an entire world out there beyond me and you claim boredom and existential disgust. Dont make me stir up my inner devil to get you properly motivated, you mangy worthless shit. Do you think youre the only one who can do what you do? No, there are plenty looking for a quick promotion to be the devils left hand. Get to work, tranny scum.