A very strange and frightful animal
It had hooves, but a pretty smiling face
It had deeps and painful bleeding warts on its foot
It could hardly walk. ,
She was kind, she used to be not any more
Now she lives downtown cause wifey there’s her out,
And then it was blank, and they carried her from the
Icu into the or, after several hours of surgery
She recalled nothing, on,y that she used to live in a big loft in second avenue now all she does is stare out the window
While he watches her intently for any sign of life.
She growls when petted, indicating she needs food not carresses

That was very sad for some reason. Give her both Orb. Caresses are food and food is necessary but not necessarily food that goes into the mouth and is so easily digested.
Food is nourishment for the psyche, for the mind.
Just be sure not to forget about her and make sure she does have that window to look out through.

My inspiration for this was painting by Lucian Freud, and Francis Bacon, the former depicting animal-human hybrids. Arc, they say, that if one is cutting down the street and observe a dog on a leash without noticing its owner, one can pretty much intuit the type of person walking that type of dog. There is something to be said for imbuing animal qualities into the human form ,as if all those very many evolutionary steps somehow still abide there.
I think dramatically changed humans, for the worse, can start to resemble animal like qualities. Alcoholics of the extreme type often have this unusual look about them, almost non human.

A fairly dated film by the title , 'The Island of Dr. Morau uses this concept to depict unusual animal-human hybrids.

Hi Orbie,

What’s the title of the painting. I’d like to see it.

Hi Orbie.

Who are they, Orbie? I don’t actually go along with that either but who knows. Very often, if I’m out going for a walk and I see a gorgeous dog - I may simply notice the dog for his/her beauty. I don’t really bother to notice the person. lol Maybe that says more about me. But when I am in the park sitting and reading whatever and someone goes by I will normally smile and say hi and comment on the dog at which time the dog usually will come up to me and say hello. They must know that I love them - of course with caution toward some of them. But if the owner allows it, I pretty much know the dog’s okay. I’ll talk to just about anyone.

But what is the science behind being able to intuit the person by the type of dog? I don’t necessarily believe that at all…but then you know what a skeptic or i or maybe you don’t.

Be well, sweet Rumi

Arc, Up to now 150 chimeras have been created in laboratories world wide, mainly for stem research. It may not be much more bizarre, to think of machine-human hybrids such as androids and cyborgs, and in fact psychological studies have been done, and
successfully have shown, that human beings resemble their dogs in two thirds of the cases studied.

My idea of the piece improve did not directly concern
with these examples, but only with the idea, that it
may be possible for homosapians to devolve, as they once evolved from simpler organisms.

The embryo, from inception to full term exhibit all the types of beings which evolved, from the most simple one cell ocean bound organism, onward.

PS: I do appreciate Your skepticism, of course, I think it is a very useful attribute, and besides, it is part and parcel of trying to make sense of all the ideas and proofs, and hypothesis and their verification out there. To say, that anyone willing
and capable to discuss any topic worthy of discussion, should have left any doubt regarding skepticism at the door mat, is an understatement. At least, that is how it should be.

Arcturus, additionally I failed to include any paintings of Francis Bacon , I have not yet learned how to do that.
here is an interesting paraphrase from a work entitled, ‘Representing figure in George Battaille’s Inform’

" Bacons's position vis a vis surrealism is clarified if it is approached from what may seen to be a tangential comparison with Battaille's, who once described himself as surrealism' sold enemy from within" Bacon and Bartaille shared self imposed alienation from surrealism, although Bacon is often associated with the group because of his transmogrified figures mimicking the fluidity of forms seen in surrealistic paintings.

'Additionally, Bacon's forms are often referenced in discussions of distortion and abstraction, which are often found in surrealistic art.'

despite his own contention that he did not belong to any group, the absorbed Surrealism.