A poem I wrote for my girl on New Years Eve.

[size=150]Ever since we met, this life’s been a blanket; my warm heart tucked in, for another day to get wet… now I have little time to wank it, but that’s okay, I can say it; it was a habit… I am happy to break it… I can be the man with a hose; without the hoes, with everything to show; everything goes… I’ll melt your snow, let your wind blow; kiss the thorns of your red rose and touch you beneath the undertones… Make me sane; make me insane; I’ll play your game; drag me away from the sameyour senses run down your legs anyways… Just show me the cage, take as you may and order me to stay… Then enslave me with your phases, draw the night from me with your graces; go ahead and leave me naked; take me blindly to all these places… with a love greener than hedge mazes, I’ll garner my own wages; I need nothing else baby if I have you on a daily basis… I only desire to suck the teat of your linguistics; to massage my tongue into the shape of your heart’s physics; to be gone with the wind of your environment; to cross the bridge with a design betwixt your breasts of nature’s parliament… An empire so rich and succulent, of which its gates are sensual puppets; to distract us from a gemstone that’s roughened, leaving all the men huffing and puffing; with two round tables of equal justice; they are freedom and life naturally lustrous; with two eyes that see no more than just this: a mouth that will give birth to the luxurious… As I slide down the silver helix, tasting the quivers of your body when you feel it; as our bodies collide we peel off reality’s skin, to satisfy the hunger for each other deep within… Then two mouths that were destined to meet, will squander atop the cosmic peak; one for creation to be, the other of whispering discreet… With a musical note of muscle playing the notes of high heavens, I will live this night to arch the silky back of your soul’s passage; to wander the inner matrix of life’s 11’s, kissing the bud until your season’s passing… Just tell me when you are in need, all you have to do is call me; I will give you my flesh if you’re in heat, when you want me to deck the halls with boughs of holly… I have nowhere to be… I’m just your beast on a leash… Today is New Year’s Eve… And you’re the only one I want to fill my story… As I want to fill yours… To turn a new year into endless lores… To give you my generator and its core… I will open up my sun lit doors… So you can make me your moonlit whore… In between these days with a rung of fears eating away at me, I have been saved by seeing your face to help me find my way; in between your legs with a tongue to steer, seeking the array that’s deep and near, with your hand’s embrace on my head that is raised, help me find my way, My Dear…[/size]

[size=200]There is something wrong in the pic !!![/size]

[size=150]It’s GIRL’S LEGS THAT SHOULD OVER LAP the guy’s legs …instead of other way , while being in that position !!![/size]

How can You be certain the one who is spreading the legs is not the girl? Looks can be deceiving!

Or may be girl this side be beautiful TRANNY , and the guy other side be beautiful GAY.
Does it really cost that much for a tranny’s penus to enter gay guy’s ass?

On the sleaziness scale I’d say it’s probably a couple of notches above ladyjane’s erotic poetry.
I can picture a hobo reciting something like this on a street corner.

Is the woman standing in the water? Or maybe she is very flexible and they are her legs and the man is standing in the water? Or maybe they are both standing in the water while embracing a third person who has a small torso? The legs seem a little high, maybe he has a very small torso?

I think I got it: two lesbians, standing in the water while embracing a long legged dwarf.

Who the fuck is lady jane.
will somwone tell me

Lady Gaga’s sister.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirG-qwMCMc
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirG-qwMCMc[/youtube]

Hey, not to backpeddle here, but I think, I intuit, that i now know. Eureka! I remember a certain way about you - a certain thing. But don’t worry. No revelation. Best that i say nothing more here. :mrgreen:

You are keeping us in suspence, Arc. Can You give a hint, without putting anyone into a unwarranted situation?

Sweet Rumi, no I certainly CANNOT. For me, that would be almost a terrible thing to do. It would go against my personal code of ethics. lol Really though.
People deserve their privacy if they want it. For me, it would be like tearing off someone’s clothing when they wanted to be clothed and warm. I refuse to do that. Personal privacy is important in here though many in here don’t understand that…at least in regard to someone else they don’t.
Of course, I may be wrong but a little “ding” just went off in my mind.

You’ll just have to suffer through it, sweet Rumi. A little suspense is great for the psyche. :romance-caress:

I am being kept in as much suspense as you are.
I cannot wait to find out who I am.
I have been searching my entire life and finally have the opportunity to discover myself.
I usually discover myself in different ways.

Well, Wells, i think that i ambout sooooooooooo near to finding out. And now, i will make a belatedly new year’s resolution, that i will never, ever pester anyone including my wife children or any one else including any and all on ILP, to find out EXACTLY.
Because it has honestly, turned into a paradoxical viewpoint: The closer You get to IT, the farther You seem to stray from it. Therefore, i will let IT come rather than always chasing it… (My gurl may understand) To Chris, and Neil.

Is ILP some strange cult? You peeps are getting stranger and stranger by the minute.

Yeah… let’s all gather in a circle to sacrifice a goat and chant Om’s.

At the moment there is more logic in doing that than there is within many of the posts on ILP.

:laughing: I’m not speaking of your Self here, JR. ~~ simply your avatar.
I’m still searching for self too - it’s a journey, a process.

I found self in this present moment. There is a paradox in “finding” self because self is constantly changing. One does not truly find self until the end of their time, that is the last ‘self’ they will get to find, the most evolved self there can be.

You can easily test this. Make a video of your self now, then watch it in 10 years and make the comparisons. Some things if not a lot of things will be changed. Ez pz.

I think that in its own way it’s quite brilliant though he did get a bit carried away. lol It might have been toned down a bit. The sometime innuendo saves it I think. But I do think that subtle sensuousness is more beautiful, more mysterious, appealing and teasingly seductive. It leaves something to the imagination. But you have to admit I think that it is very creative in its own way.
The lights seem to be blazing more or less in that bedroom - not the romantic, dancing light of the many candles which whisper “come hither”. I think that less is more.

A hobo reciting it? Maybe if that hobo was Keats drunk out of his mind.lol

Do I have an avatar?