Good Attractions in Paris

Next year, my family is planning on going to Paris.
There are 2 adults, one 14 year old and one 11 year old going.
We are already going to disneyland.
Any other ideas?
We will probably we there for 1 week. Our main priority on that trip os to see our grandparents in Scotland.

I would start with the Louvre, and head straight for the Mona Lisa, the most famous smile in the world. Then sit in a left bank cafe, into the wee hours of the night and try to see the starry starry night. Order some escargot with sweet wine.

K: hay, going to Disneyland is for more important than any silly city like Paris.
(I admit I got my priority wrong when I went to Paris before Disneyland.)
the key here is research, research and more research. Know the city well enough
that if you find yourself on any given street, you know exactly where you are.
The fun of a new city is knowing what is there and knowing what you are walking by.
research, research and more research.

and oh, BTW, Paris is one expensive city, save up your pennies and dimes.

Kropotkin

True, but he is going to visit relatives in Scotland, and there is a Disneyland in Paris, may as well cover both places at the same time.

As far as cost goes they can save there too.

Anytime I go to a new city, I take at least a couple of days to just roam the sidewalks aimlessly. It helps you find those hole in the wall places where the good shit can be had without the tourist experience tainting it. I’ve been to Paris twice. I’d say find good restaurants, then hit all the touristy stuff like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Go to Versailles and check it out. But mostly, I’d just roam the streets and try and get an impression of what it smells like to live in the city there. Watch out for dog shit on the sidewalks, and pickpockets of course. You should have a great time.

OK, thanks for your sincerity,However the palace at Versailles is a must because it is magnificent and inspired many other royal residences all over Europe

hay ,When research is over ?
we shoud Enjoy the baptism of culture

Where you going in Scotland? I rode a bus once from Manchester to Glasgow, then to Edinburgh, then back to London stopping along the way at a bunch of cool spots. I remember there were lots of sheep, and little walls made of piled up stone that went all across the countryside, which looked a lot like the world’s biggest golf course. Then there was some place called the lake district where there were a lot of old buildings and fancy landscaping. I’m pretty sure I saw the Scottish equivalent of the crown jewels, and some big castle that was on the side of a hill. It was really old too. Good times.