not waiting for togood

I’d rather not wait not wait for toogood legitid or to good or the dogs who have ran away from me , not wait not wait at all because I want to rest assured that there are things right here and now valuable and noteworthy enough already here for which no waiting is necessary

But it’s so easy to loose those things and the obsolescence and the prefabricated realityq let’s is known that what is already here fabricated and ready to use and enjoy, is basically not where it’a at.

So inspite and despite that ever changing world of consuming and being consumed choose to take a shame in the stability of the waste falls the waste dumps, the erroding heaps of decayingr rust mounds as the most real and reliable images of things that are negate changing.

It isn’t where most gather to shop the latest dad be it the pay gigabytes shy me est, .no way ease est esse percipi, no.

The way we were ? Biminino blog. Buniono no the way we will be? Mini.

The way we are forever and ever like it or not so. …do not let them mold you inflated somethingt you don’t like to be. The graveyards of yesteryear filled with the carcasses of gentle souls you may have crossed in the manyformed travails you executed I’m the annals if your many journeys, traveling hither and thither with aim or not,

Ending up here and there’s for reason or lack of,

But always the reminders once you were here,
And shudder at the thought
Lest some would forget