Pen-Powered Insanity

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Pen-Powered Insanity

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm

My death clock is looking pretty awesome these days. Anywho, getting close to that hour.

Some woman who will remain nameless asked me a while back... 'what does God want with my pussy?' I replied, 'to stuff my cock in it.'

Gonna go out with the smell of lotus flowers still fresh in my nostrils, I think. They're in bloom this year. I'm also pretty sure I go out on my knees with some hot, feisty thing holding a gun at my head.

Then again, I might just be insane. Might just be crazy, having a stain of pain and damage upon my brain causing me to refrain from the ways of living on the societal train. I could be just a few steps off from reaching the actuality of how the world works and there might not be fate or free will and these notions of a society bred in depravity could just be... well, the mutterings of the depraved.
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:58 pm

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:04 pm

The other day, I broke through the barrier in addiction; meth addiction namely. Now, I find it easier to come down from the high, easier to walk away from people I see smoking it without asking for some, etcetera. I was having an easy time of it before now, but now it's an even easier time and noticeably so. Unlike Gib, I did not raise a big fuss about what I was doing or when or how; I merely stated what I was doing, how and why in pure straight-to-the-point fashion of I am doing this for further studies in psychology, paranormal/supernatural studies and for my own interest in drugs and mental exercises. To my own credit, I waited to try meth in my life until I was sure I could handle it, it's been a rollercoaster ride much the same as it's been for anybody and everybody else, and the withdrawals and highs have been Hellish Torture and Heavenly Bliss rolled into one. I will continue smoking Meth until the very day that I die, but as someone who can literally walk away from it any time I choose rather than being ridden by it.

This is what success looks like, for those who lack a backbone to find their own.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing