The Dreamers.

I revisited the film The Dreamers. I had forgotten most of the film; the story, the characters, the time frame -poor memory I guess.
Although i was eighteen then. First year of University.
Open minded. Like a newly born flower. Felt ready to take the world in. Brave. Completely naive and young.
I watched this film then and the nudity unpacked desires in me i never knew i had.
It was the first time i noticed a woman’s beauty. Her curves, and breasts. Remarkable shapes.
Beautiful body.
In awe i watched the actress reveal herself to me. Unbuttoning her blouse, i swallowed hard like a twelve year old hormonal boy during puberty.
I tingled everywhere.
The tips of my fingers wanted something. My vagina wanted something.
There was an ache.
Such clear, soft, lick-able and kissable skin she had.
I masturbated in the shared sitting room of my student apartment. And the desire for women was left there.
Suburban village and strict catholic parents and friends. I’m back to seeing women only on a passing surface.
I wish i had had a sexual experience with her.

I saw The Dreamers at the cinema and I have seen it three more times
Eva Green has an amazing body. I would want to have sex with her too

Thing I most like about Green is her Green name, reminds me of a certain party. Mangus was wrong about me, see I’m not a 2 dimensional sex lunatic, I’m an trans-dimensional sex-lunatic.

Do you know what you did here Matilda. You proved with this post to the world as proof of my genius and scientific expertise. Do you know I’ve been saying there’s no such thing as straight girls or lesbians, only girls which are less bisexual than other girls. And this post proves it. You have done wonders for the Trixie community of science, and we shall not let your deeds be forgotten.

I would like to be a woman for a day just so that I could know what lesbian sex would feel like
To have a clitoris and to feel the sensation of another woman slowly licking it with her tongue

Same here, only difference is, when the day was over and the doctor tried to plug off the machine, I would use it on him, make him my bitch, feminize him so much he would want to help me achieve my every most wish, my wish being never to turn off the machine except in the case of futa-ization, i might want a futa machine so i could have both my dick and balls and a vag whilst getting fucked by a futa in my vag, sorta like a 69 with a much smaller gap between the ports.

Do you think that the same applies to men as well or is it only women

men and males are a different beast. see, a drunk feminine woman will kiss another feminine woman. but a drunk masculine man will not kiss a masculine man unless he is gay.

I think if I had a clitoris and a woman licked it for me I would not want to go back to ever being a man again. But I would not be a tran
or hermaphrodite as that for me would be too complicated. I would just want to be a lesbian and have lesbian sex with other lesbians

Sounds like it would be like Y Tu Mama Tambien kind of flick, about unbridled and undiscriminating sexuality. I’m getting tired of being tricked into watching perverted sex movies, thinking they are just psychological indie drama movies. I recently watched The Handmaiden and it was a complete let down. At first I though it would be some sort of Chinese power drama (maybe like The Curse of Golden Flower), then, half-way through the movie I though it was a feminist movie (Yeah!..trash those books!!), but then, the director just carried his perversion right through to the end and made it into a lesbian flick. WTF?! That’s it?! So, the vision of a woman as a sexual object (to be penetrated by whoever and whatever) is still preserved. And that was his goal. Park Chan-Wook is sexually addicted pervert through and through. He didn’t even try to give any depth to the main female characters, one is a petty criminal the other is severely traumatized woman. This only confirms my belief that women who turn lesbian have been sexually and psychologically abused by men. Monster was one of those lesbian love movies as well. The thinking there must lie along the line of how can I take everything that a woman values about her own individuality (outside of sexuality), her goals, her dreams, her sensitivities… and still turn it into a sex flick. Gahh!

That will all be made possible with the DnA machine

Women are lesbians by default, you have it backwards. Women are born bisexual, male=penetration, males must penetrate and this why attraction towards males is not the default state, it’s like opening a package, first the package must be penetrated and activated before the chips inside are tasted.

That’s a male fantasy.

No you are just perpetuating the bullshit social dogma and fantasy that women are born heterosexual.
It is enforced by the alpha male state and religion in order to ensure their regulation and obedience to the state’s initiatives and paradigms.
If you are actually out of fantasy land, and want to use logic and reason, they already did scientific experiments showing women pictures of hot naked men and hot naked women, women demonstrated somewhat higher arousal patterns in response to the women. However many in society are easily brainwashed and deny the facts about their own sexuality.

Right, men would do anything to justify their sexual fantasies, because males are sex driven creatures. If they fantasized of women liking 3 some, I’m sure they’ll come up with scientific studies to confirm that too.

Interesting theory, now may I ask what is the root of your belief that led you to this statement. Does it come from a place of frustration or is it a geniune unbiased sentiment.

Now in terms of reproductive strategy, it does not make sense for typical men to invest in a theory that women are primarily lesbians, as men are men, want to be men, and the idea that women are not inherently attracted to the manform would be detrimintal to their success. So it does not make sense from a manipulative, strategic standpoint to assert that women are by default lesbians.

However the scientific and intuitive data indicates they are. The reasons for this are intuitive and evolutionary.
Lesbian forms a sexual bonding process benefitical to the tribe, and women have a high maternal period (Males tend to go into the forest.) In Greek times women perform large orgies with each other, largely this resulted in the success and health of the herd.
But it is also a residual effect, a caused not just a cause, due to the exclusional selective process of the Female. The male forms from a base plate (the female fetus) and morphs into various morphologies, in essence, males are mutants, experimental prototypes of the male form, from which the female must choose which prototype she wants to succeed in replications. Thus, the female must have a base attraction to the untarnished, base female form from which all mutations derive.