a new religion

i have found a new religion its called science. for they are holders of the truth a truth that only them can preach a truth that only them can understand for us the common are not elevated enough to understand it.

a religion which gives power to people, that can only bring peace and prosperity to it,

i have met their priests they are called doctors, scieintist and yet they billify anyone who dares call them a religion for they are all different, from the others they are unique for they and only they have the answers and if they dont have them they are the only ones that can gather it, that can interpret it or that can use them.

what can you say of a person that needs to see my credentials to here what i have to say, that half of what they interpret of my view depends on my status. that they would believe anything that one of the priests says even if it doesnt makes any sense only because it most be right.

but scientist wil never learn that the only true inert way of thinking is philophy. but ofcourse philosophy has alwasy been doomed this time by scientist who repeatedly say its useless, not necessary.

yhis reminds me of a quote said by one important priest “philosophy is dead”.