The 'ebony' realm

Ebony: nov 23, 2012.

I had a large and strange dream this morning which I would like to write down.

In the dream there were 3 main classes of factions. There were humans, vampires and machines. The humans were bodily smaller than humans on earth, but they were all banded together as a single faction, instead of being separated states and such. Their technology was also far more advanced than modern earth tech. The vampires were not like the vampires of earth fiction, I just use the word vampires because it is a bit similar. The vampires are of many groups which fight each-other but these small groups and gangs are far more powerful than humans. Their power lays in corruption and black magic. Their bodies are about 7 feet tall. They use their own powers moreso than any technology, although they can steal and comprehend human technologies aswel. The vampires are partially captured and corrupted demons, partially captured and corrupted angels, partially captured and corrupted humans, and then the rest is the corruption which converted all these races into the new race the: vampires. Some of them have wings, but most don’t. The final race and faction is the machines, which are a young group of purely robotic beings, which are somewhat immune to the black magic of the vampires, because they have no soul, no spirit, no blood, no magical energy, etc. But they are limited by their programming and need humans to help them.

The ebony earth and ebony universe is an alternative reality made of semi-holographic information, not truly solid matter. It’s slightly grafted to physical reality, but it’s mainly mental and psychic. The main forces in this realm are will and matter. Will, in this case, is applied consciousness which alters the information of the reality. Matter, on the other hand, is fuel for will and work, and it is the other great influence. The ebony universe is connected to the astral plane, and the aetheric plane, also, although it itself is a unique subset of planes. The ebony realm can be visited through dreams, projection and bilocation, according to the dream.

The humans had created gates to the earth using their advanced science, hoping to recruit beings from our realm into theirs to help them. In the dream, there was one of these gates outside of my home. It was invisible, but I sensed some of the things that came out of it, and I went into it soon after.

I remember going into the ebony realm about 3 times. Each time I faught the ‘evil’ vampire factions, but eventually died and had to get a new body before I could come back into the realm. The combat was like a magical version of physical combat. But the laws of the realm were very earth-like and familiar. Just more advanced than on earth too.

This dream was big and vivid so I decided to describe it just for fun and to remember it.